X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gmonasco
    Inactive
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Tracy C
    They could always map your scalp and create a template, similar to the way prosthetic hair is made, to get the injections right.
    I imagine it looking something like this:

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
      • May 2011

Haha. Nice one gmonasco.

Comment

• Tracy C
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by gmonasco
        I imagine it looking something like this:

Actually, that is exactly what I was thinking too. Ha ha

Comment

• Horseshoe
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by 25 going on 65
          Ouch.
          Sounds no worse than the thousands of cuts made during a transplant though.
          It would probably be less painful than a head tattoo (SMP). And a lot less painful than the emotional pain of losing one's hair....

Comment

• Supersixx
            • Mar 2012

Or they might advance they findings, up the dosing take away a little of this add a drop a that and viuala , MAGIC....all u need is is one injection..on a flip note, how would you feel if you rushed over to Asia and get 1000 injections for mediocre uneven results looking like mange, then when it reaches the states and all you need was 4 for a perfect NW0?

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by Supersixx
              Or they might advance they findings, up the dosing take away a little of this add a drop a that and viuala , MAGIC....all u need is is one injection..
              that would be excellent.

MY ONE AND ONLY PROBLEM WITH HISTOGEN -- the number of injections.... please keep it low...

Originally posted by Supersixx
              on a flip note, how would you feel if you rushed over to Asia and get 1000 injections for mediocre uneven results looking like mange, then when it reaches the states and all you need was 4 for a perfect NW0?
              wow I didn't need to see that....

Comment

• greatjob!
                • Aug 2011

I thought I remember reading somewhere that they were also developing a device for the treatment. I don't remember where, I'll see if I can find it. But nonetheless for me the number of injections is the last thing I'm worried about

Comment

• tizzle
                  • Apr 2012

Originally posted by greatjob!
                  I thought I remember reading somewhere that they were also developing a device for the treatment. I don't remember where, I'll see if I can find it. But nonetheless for me the number of injections is the last thing I'm worried about
                  that would be awesome. More injections means more time consuming procedure = more expensive. I dont care about the pain of multiple inhections tought

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by 2020
                    Phase 2 will last a full year - january to december.

Yes, phase 3(if even needed for Asia) will start sometime in 2013 and ends in probably 2014.

2014-2015 for asia and 2015-2016 is not unrealistic at this point.
                    LOL

ya just like their last timeline.....

these guys wont have anything anywhere until 2020

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                      LOL

Why not? They know their technology works. Why would it take so long?

Comment

• BoSox
                        • Jun 2010

2020 release? They are well into clinical trials, with incredible results. I highly doubt it will take 8 years for this to be released.

2014 Asia, 2015 US. I'm still confident in this timeline.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                          LOL

SkinMedica lawsuit set them back.... do you remember what happened in 2009?

Histogen, a San Diego company that revealed promising trial with a hair regrowth product last week, is about $1 million in debt and is staying afloat on the credit cards and cash of Chief Executive Gail Naughton.

Jan. 29, the day before the company was to close a $2.4 million funding round, investors pulled out, Naughton said. As a result, Histogen was forced to lay off all of its 36 employees until it could secure new investors, she said.

In the meantime, most of the laid-off employees are continuing to work without receiving pay, at least not right away.

“Basically we have 19 to 20 people working as if nothing happened because they believe in the product and the company. They don't want to shut down the experiments they are running,” Naughton said yesterday. “Obviously they cannot do this a long time. It's a short-term situation.”
                          It's a miracle that Histogen even recovered from that at all....

Comment

• Davey Jones
                            • Apr 2012

In the meantime, most of the laid-off employees are continuing to work without receiving pay, at least not right away.
                            Originally posted by 2020
                            It's a miracle that Histogen even recovered from that at all....
                            I want to kiss every single one of those people right on the mouth even more than I want SkinMedica to have a singular face that I can punch square in the nose.

Comment

• iHope
                              • May 2012

HISTOGEN <3

Thank you for all effort... and to any other company that is trying to make our lives easier....

Comment

• Tracy C
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by iHope
                                HISTOGEN <3

Thank you for all effort... and to any other company that is trying to make our lives easier....
                                +1000 I would be grateful l for any improvement large or small - but preferably large.

Comment

Working...