Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Fair play - looks very promising from what i can see. It's two weeks today since i've been on it, nothing major to report as yet, i live in hope tho

And also i guess for doubters, when you look to the right of the pictures, theres a tab that displays the cam, time and date and loads of info about the pic. These do indeed look like real time pics

Comment

• KeepTheHair
      • Mar 2010

I could easily doctor a picture. I can't really judge from pics of other people.

I will know if it works for me.

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
        I could easily doctor a picture. I can't really judge from pics of other people.

I will know if it works for me.
        Guess so, just trying to remain optimistic.

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Gryffindor
          Just to give an update on my regiment (I'm taking the ingredients separately, and some of them in larger doses), thing seem to be going extremely well. In fact, despite my initial skepticism, it seems that shedding has all but stopped. Granted, I've only been taking the ingredients together for about a week (the potassium took a long ass time to get here), but the difference is pretty significant. I just took a shower and lost maybe 2-5 hairs (that I saw), as opposed to the standard 20-30. I've also started washing my hair with organic biotin shampoo and conditioner and added saw palmetto, beta sitosterol, and borage oil. Unfortunately, this means I'm taking literally a fistful of pills every day, but as long as I take them with food, so far I've experienced no side effects or discomfort (besides some pretty intense niacin flushes, which were expected). I'm not sure which of the ingredients are helping, but I know that they are DEFINITELY helping. Obviously it would be ridiculous to see new growth at this stage, but the cessation of shedding is good enough for me right now. I'm going to stick with it and will give another update in 2 weeks with pics.
          Hey, how's it going for you with your separate supps?

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
            I'm too lazy to dye.

What I wanted to demonstrate was EXACTLY those tiny black buds sprouting everywhere. These DEFINITELY were not there a month ago. Right now it's to the point where I feel a lot more volume when I comb after a shower and my hair actually stays in place when I comb it, instead of ridiculously flopping, revealing bald spots in the front.

If these are the "very early" results, I can only hope for full restoration on the year mark.

And honest to ****, don't buy this until I have pics from 6 and 8 months up, that even blind people can see are improved. So far, this works for me. It may not work for a lot of other people.

I have nothing to gain and I can only share my hair-fairy (Doesn't that sound nasty? ) joy with you
            Just wondering - if you can be assed, could you re-take some pics in the same setting that the first pics were taken, so comparison pics have same lighting?

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

well thats why i have been waiting my hair has never looked better so im going to wait say two months, then up load some pics and my brothers hair has reduce shedding and is looking much thicker

Comment

• Flowers
                • Feb 2011

This is really interesting and I hope the guys posting pics aren't bullshitting. I mean could this really be the next big thing and will the TRX2 people post pics in Q3? I guess only time will tell but I am a bit excited

And also other than champ and against is anyone experiencing positive results? I know JCM you said you see some fuzz but what you're unsure if it was there before or not?

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                  • Mar 2010

I am not having results.

Comment

• Flowers
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
                    I am not having results.
                    How long have you been on it? And how long will you wait for results

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Just washed my hair again, granted didn't shed much at all but that's the best I can say after two weeks, temples still smooth as a babies backside.

I'll go the whole three months myself, looks like AgainstThis is the prime candidate for this treatment so far. Cant count champ because he has a shitload of hair anyway looking at his pictures?

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Flowers
                        This is really interesting and I hope the guys posting pics aren't bullshitting. I mean could this really be the next big thing and will the TRX2 people post pics in Q3? I guess only time will tell but I am a bit excited

And also other than champ and against is anyone experiencing positive results? I know JCM you said you see some fuzz but what you're unsure if it was there before or not?
                        I can't be 100% sure about the slight fuzz I see. Less shedding is about all I can say is happening-but I don't shed much anyway.

Comment

• Flowers
                          • Feb 2011

Does the fact that my sudden shedding (I've just in the past few months noticed my hair thinning) is also accompanied by the first time I've ever had dandruff mean anything? I mean I've been stressing alot lately but I'm not trying to say I don't have mpb. I definetely have a receding hairline but I've always been a norwood 2 with no real temple hair my whole life (kinda like Daniel Craig's hairline) so idk exactly what I'm trying to say but everyone here seems to be pretty knowledgable so some insight would be awesome

Comment

• Flowers
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                            I can't be 100% sure about the slight fuzz I see. Less shedding is about all I can say is happening-but I don't shed much anyway.
                            Cool, same here though I'll notice some on the pillow case (10 tops) but nothing really in the shower or throughout the day

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Flowers
                              Cool, same here though I'll notice some on the pillow case (10 tops) but nothing really in the shower or throughout the day
                              I mean naturally we all shed hairs even without mpb. And I can run my fingers thru my hair throughout the day and take one hair out even now still.

But, based on the shower 'shed watch' I am seeing a decrease in the plug hole kicking in. Whether it's a coincidence I don't know.

Regarding dandruff/itchy scalp- have you tried Nizoral shampoo yet?
                              Many on here use it, myself included, not everyday, but two or three times a week seems to be a recommended amount.

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

I always remember a certain day around 12 yrs ago, my head started itching like crazy, I'd scratch my head to try and get relief, I still had masses of hair then, and since that day I reckon I can pinpoint the start of my decline

Comment

Working...