Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

Any of you guys using minoxidil without an antiandrogen i think is a waste of time as i am back on minox+progestorone 5% and use a bit more than 1ml twice a day on the thinning areas i used it a long time ago and wished i kept on it as it regrew my hair back to be able to stle it better.
    I also did not have to massage shampoo to clean my scalp ownly used palm of hands.
    I have reordered my 6 month supply at a very good price much cheaper than any natural products i have bought that mainly seem to do nothing i think some vits may help.

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Hi doke where do you order that from?

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

hi jc i will give you there web site as they do transplants and all sorts of products they have been in uk many years,if you want to buy they may ask what you are using now so you may need to say that you are using minox now and you can phone and speak to them as they have 2%-5% plain non greasy minox and the minox with antiandrogen 2%-5% at www.nortonclinic.com

Comment

• MrBlonde
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by AgainstThis
          Yo, brethren, I still live, I'm still hairy.

My hairloss remains completely stopped, with very minimal shedding (10 or so hairs which I consider normal) after washing my hair. Not very much in the way of regrowth and some thickening of pre-existing hair.

All in all, I'd say I'm maintaining pretty well. No miracle-temples growing back or anything like that, but at least now I'm a good and steady NW3, without the hellish anguish of losing fistfuls of hair every day and knowing you're headed for chrome-domedom.

If it holds like this 'till that PGD2 stuff comes out of the pipeline, I'm good!
          Is this because of Trx2, vit c and MSM or are you on a different regiem?

Are there any sides associated with TRX2?

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
            • Apr 2011

Hey against, thanks for the update!

Have you been seeing even the smallest something at all on the hairline? Peach fuzz-- any kind of activity whatsoever?

Thanks again.

Comment

• AgainstThis
              • Jan 2011

My hairline is always abuzz with tiny little hairs that are probably half new fuzz that never really grows to much and the other half is my own miniaturized hair, slowly receding. Some of the fuzz probably grows, so the hairline is maintained but there's definitely no new and "Wow, ****, my hair is coming back!" kind of change.

I only take TRX2 and wash with Keto 2% shampoo once every 4 days, no MSM or Vit C (I used to take all these supplements to no avail in the past, so now I'm weary of keeping a million pill bottles around, particularly now that the TRX/Fungoral combo seems to be working fine.)

So basically, if this continues and I get to maintain till a proper way to regrow without the perma-hassle of minox, I'm happy.

Comment

• dcWhite
                • Sep 2012

Hi,
                I have been reading through this thread quite a lot but could not find the answers I need. Are there many people who find that Trx2 can regrow hair if you are thinning on the hairline and mid/frontal areas as the manufacturer claims? What do you guys generally think of this fairly expensive product?

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                  • Apr 2011

@against this, so your hairline is still recceeding? (per your quote about hairline hairs in slow reccession) Uhg ((

Comment

• AgainstThis
                    • Jan 2011

More like, it's static and recedes veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly. It's certainly not growing back, but the complete lack of any massive sheds and other hair-loss associated horrors has worked wonders for my psychology. I've lived with this narcissistic nightmare for over 4 years now and I'm at a stage where I've come to accept my NW3 as long as it stays a NW3.

It's sort of like, if 20% of my hairline was falling out, the TRX2 regrows/maintains 18%, so there's some slow erosion, but it's like that, REALLY slow.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
                      More like, it's static and recedes veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly. It's certainly not growing back, but the complete lack of any massive sheds and other hair-loss associated horrors has worked wonders for my psychology. I've lived with this narcissistic nightmare for over 4 years now and I'm at a stage where I've come to accept my NW3 as long as it stays a NW3.

It's sort of like, if 20% of my hairline was falling out, the TRX2 regrows/maintains 18%, so there's some slow erosion, but it's like that, REALLY slow.
                      I will ask you this: Can you say for SURE your hairline is still receeding? If yes then I ask how do you know it so surely? And if 2% is still receeding, how can you feel confident that you will maintain a NW3? I mean at a NW3 level, any little bit can have a significant appearance on the evil temples, you know? Lastly, this would also mean that, given enough time, you could become NW 5 (or do you think there would be a cutoff point in your recession i.e, trx2 not being able to save the already doomed hairs but able to hangon to the stronger ones.)

Edit* Ulanude/Gutted, are your guys temples still receeding? Or anyone else for that matter who has had positive results?

Comment

• gutted
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
                        I will ask you this: Can you say for SURE your hairline is still receeding? If yes then I ask how do you know it so surely? And if 2% is still receeding, how can you feel confident that you will maintain a NW3? I mean at a NW3 level, any little bit can have a significant appearance on the evil temples, you know? Lastly, this would also mean that, given enough time, you could become NW 5 (or do you think there would be a cutoff point in your recession i.e, trx2 not being able to save the already doomed hairs but able to hangon to the stronger ones.)

Edit* Ulanude/Gutted, are your guys temples still receeding? Or anyone else for that matter who has had positive results?
                        no my temples havent receeded.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by gutted
                          no my temples havent receeded.
                          thanks gutted. So just to clarify, you regimen is 9 grams msm/trx2/vit c?

How much vitc was it again? thx bro

Comment

• gutted
                            • Jan 2011

thanks gutted. So just to clarify, you regimen is 9 grams msm/trx2/vit c?

How much vitc was it again? thx bro
                            yes, thats right. vitc - anything between 1gram to 4grams daily.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                              • Jan 2011

It's like you said. TRX2 did not bring back the hair already lost and miniaturized but it's pretty much maintaining everything else. In the past year my hairline has not receded but I prefer to err on the side of caution and be pleasantly surprised by any discrepancies instead of having high hopes and getting all mopey when they don't come true.

For the past year, my hairline's been stable and the loss minimal. The only reason I'm hesitant to scream from the rooftops is that I know that MPB is a progressive condition and once you have it, you're probably headed downhill.

Of course, for all I know, I may just be a NW3 for life and TRX2 could be doing jack all about it. There's always this possibility that our bodies go to our programmed level of baldness and it coincides with us taking this or the other product, so we attribute our "salvation" to that.

That's the trouble with all these products...nothing can be really proven on a massive scale, so it's constantly out in the wild whether they're truly effective or just expensive placebos...

Comment

• ulanude
                                • Dec 2011

My temples stopped receeding and actually filled in a fair bit since taking trx2. It is difficult for me to tell how much actual regrowth took place within the temple area but the fact that generally I have just much more hair now "to work with" allows me to wear my hair differently and hence cover the temples much more efficiently. for temples a lot can be done with the right hairstyle..

Comment

Working...