Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by gutted
    guys it might be a really good idea to add MSM along with your trx2.

MSM has been used by rheumatoid arthirtis suffers to help them with thier pain, as its known as an anti inflamatory

Im speculating, MSM may have some sort of activity on the COX-2 enzyme, which may help with levels of pgd2.
    i think MSM may help hair growth via other modes of actions than once thought.
    Received my MSM today gutted. How the hell do you swallow them without choking?!

Comment

• Jan 2012

ive used it a few years ago, and experienced a massive accelaration of mpb while i was on it,hence why i have been coming here but i think at the time i was on a very very high dosage, which is what actually caused the accellaration.

But i have to say though, the first 3 weeks, i regrew a thick, terminal hair below my hairline and my hairline was much much stronger, im thinking of starting it again but at a much lower dose, for my hairline specifically.

I dont think saw palmettos benefits come from the dht supression. It possibly the fatty acids, and too much saw palmetto will upregulate testosterone, which is where the inrease in sex drive comes from, and possibl accerllaration in hair loss.
      what the hell? How can Saw Palmetto POSSIBLY accelerate your hair loss?? It doesn't make any sense. Just because you're shedding doesn't mean that you'll lose that hair permanently. It will most likely regrow thicker if you just had patience.

Comment

• jpm
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
        Received my MSM today gutted. How the hell do you swallow them without choking?!
        whats this MSM and how does it possibly help hair loss?

Comment

• gutted
          • Jan 2011

loool yeah i know they're massive!

Comment

• gutted
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by 2020
            what the hell? How can Saw Palmetto POSSIBLY accelerate your hair loss?? It doesn't make any sense. Just because you're shedding doesn't mean that you'll lose that hair permanently. It will most likely regrow thicker if you just had patience.
            borage oil diet!

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

loool yeah i know they're massive!
              Huge! More like suppositories lmao

Comment

• Jan 2012

borage oil diet!

Comment

• gutted
                  • Jan 2011

Huge! More like suppositories lmao
                  hopefully it'll make your hair huge!

Comment

• hairlosscursed
                    • Nov 2009

Can we use trx2 while taking finasteride too?

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

hopefully it'll make your hair huge!
                      You honestly feel its beneficial to your hair then? How long on it? Personally i'm taking it for various other possible benefits, skin, joints etc. If it helps my hair along too, cool by me.

Comment

• gutted
                        • Jan 2011

You honestly feel its beneficial to your hair then? How long on it? Personally i'm taking it for various other possible benefits, skin, joints etc. If it helps my hair along too, cool by me.
                        the msm/trx2 has definiteley thickened up my hair overall without a doubt.

I was really hoping to gain some results in the hairlines/temples but this hasnt materialised so far but im still continuing with it has definiteley increased hair count for me.

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

That's fair enough. Nearly three months for me, damn time shoots by fast.
                          Nothing to report, although existing hair seems to be growing pretty quick.
                          I'll plug away at this stuff, extra nutrients if nothing else.

Comment

• gutted
                            • Jan 2011

That's fair enough. Nearly three months for me, damn time shoots by fast.
                            Nothing to report, although existing hair seems to be growing pretty quick.
                            I'll plug away at this stuff, extra nutrients if nothing else.
                            i think you'll only notice any cosmetic benefits if you have diffuse, thinning areas though which i had alot of.

Comment

• Jan 2012

i think you'll only notice any cosmetic benefits if you have diffuse, thinning areas though which i had alot of.
                              EVERY balding people balds diffusely.... it's impossible to bald in such way that ONLY AND ONLY your front row of hairs is affected

Comment

• gutted
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by 2020
                                EVERY balding people balds diffusely.... it's impossible to bald in such way that ONLY AND ONLY your front row of hairs is affected
                                yes i know, but to a differing extent.
                                Almost all mpb sufferers lose hair difuseley but the way they style thier hair doesnt make them realise that they are experiencing mpb until it gets really worse.

Comment

Working...