Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Ah thanks doke, yeah I heard that stuff whiffs a bit, read it's a good tool tool to have in the shed tho?, thanks for the info

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

hi did you checkout the links i gave you at hair research as they have mentioned thomas whitfield and suggest buying the ingredience separatley.

Comment

• Zoidberg
        • Jan 2011

http://www.hairloss-research.org/updates.html - thanks doke, that's a very interesting site... gonna keep me very busy this evening when I get back from work lol

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

no worries zoid yeh there is a lot to study even the inneov hair mass taurine which i am taking, although i do not think that regrows hair but may help with a topical as well.

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

Yes thanks doke-that hairloss site has a wealth of info

Comment

• gutted
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Zoidberg
              http://www.hairloss-research.org/updates.html - thanks doke, that's a very interesting site... gonna keep me very busy this evening when I get back from work lol
              intresting trx2 has been mentioned on that site...

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Yeah, they're almost plugging it on there? Altho they do recommend you also take separates, which I'll be doing in a months time.

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Oh shit - ever since I've been taking TRX2 I've been washing it down with a large glass of Milk, then i read this -

Raw milk, despite *some* documented health benefits, can cause problems for hair and acne as well, via all the aforementioned mechanisms. If you are dealing with hair loss, you’d do best to avoid milk and dairy altogether.

It is hardly surprising that the cultures with by far the lowest incidence of MPB, and other androgen mediated disorders, ie acne, prostate cancer, traditionally have little to no dietary dairy consumption.

Comment

• thechamp
                    • Jan 2011

Jc that wouldn't matter

I make coffee and drink cold milk sometimes and have cereal most days

Comment

• gutted
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                      Oh shit - ever since I've been taking TRX2 I've been washing it down with a large glass of Milk, then i read this -

******Raw milk, despite *some* documented health benefits, can cause problems for hair and acne as well, via all the aforementioned mechanisms. If you are dealing with hair loss, you’d do best to avoid milk and dairy altogether.

******It is hardly surprising that the cultures with by far the lowest incidence of MPB, and other androgen mediated disorders, ie acne, prostate cancer, traditionally have little to no dietary dairy consumption.
                      i doubt this will have any detrimental effects on trx2's efficacy. I drink a cup of tea with milk nearly everyday. As long as the ingredients are in your system, it should be working for you.

we know that sheds on trx2 go unnoticeable, because they work with your OWN hair cycle/metabolism, which i think is why most people have not really experienced any major sheds like they do when using fin/minox.

I think whitfield has found natrual chemicals that open up the said potassium ion channels within hairs through the use of these ingredients, and this is not tottally impossible...ion channels open up everyday within the body through natrually synthesized chemicals by the body, dont think only something like minox is the sole man made chemical that can open up potassium channels. We just need to find out what they know, and what special about these ingredients!

I just hope they release thier results/patents ASAP, excited about these now.

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

True, but I do gulp a lot of milk per day, have done for years, just makes me wonder if I'm shooting myself in the foot regarding my hair loss with it?!

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

No way

Trx2
                          Works Or it doesn't

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

I'm not talking about TRX2 champ duh. Milk!

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

Cheak this out new product I used spectral Dnc and rate it

The biotech company Divine Skin Inc.announced the release of the first topical hair-growth treatment based on astressin-B, a peptide newly discovered to regrow hair on bald mice. Divine Skin becomes the first biotech developer to synthesize and commercialize the peptide for human use in a cosmetic product, to be marketed as Spectral.F7 under the DS Laboratories brand.
                              “Astressin-B is a very complex peptide that is difficult to synthesize,” said Divine Skin CEO Daniel Khesin. “So we are especially excited that the resulting product will be reasonably priced as well as cutting-edge, considering the extraordinary development schedule and cost.”

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Yeah read that already. If you rate Spectral why aren't you using it now?

Comment

Working...