Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK_
    • Feb 2011

Thanks doke - I think ill go with the Kirklands generic.

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

hi uk i have tried kirkland as well and although its cheaper than regaine or rogaine it is still so greasy,i think the foam is better if you use the minoxidil route im not sure about folligaine foam as i have not tried that but that is cheaper than the rogaine.

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

A note about inneov hair mass oral tablets i have been on them abour six days at two a day with food and before taking i had a lot of hair in the plug hole,anyway after about three days i noticed it has slowed down a lot,so remember i also take finasteride but i was still losing with that.
        So i will be happy if it does stop the loss and better still let the finasteride take over.
        Im also using revigen topical shampoo which i must say is very nice with there volumising conditioner and the topical vinofolin b2 procyanidin which at 1% was in clinical trials as regrowing hair.

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

ok im trying to fine 3 month old photos

now i know your not going to trust me so im this and that but here is proof that trx2 is doing something the first pics about 3 months ago second is today now i have only been using trx2 so to me this is results and i know i didnt have alot of hair loss to begin with but come on
          Attached Files

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by doke
            Im also using revigen topical shampoo which i must say is very nice with there volumising conditioner and the topical vinofolin b2 procyanidin which at 1% was in clinical trials as regrowing hair.
            Could it not be a case that you're either slowing shedding due to your natural hair cycling or the Finasteride kicking in?

The apple hair stuff reeks snake oil to me:

"300% regrowth"? lulz.

"When apple procyanidins applied on the scalp there occurs an intensive hair follicle activation leading to fuller and stronger hair."
            Thicker, stronger hair but.... no new hair... lulz.

These were all mouse trials, they shouldn't be using mouse trial data to back their false assertions that this is an effective hair loss treatment for humans.

Fail.

Comment

• gutted
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
              now i know your not going to trust me so im this and that but here is proof that trx2 is doing something the first pics about 3 months ago second is today now i have only been using trx2 so to me this is results and i know i didnt have alot of hair loss to begin with but come on
              thechamp, it does not look like you have mpb! possibly some telogen efflivium by the looks of the first picture, it is not clear enough.
              if your hairline has receeded, which i cannot see in the pics...you have mpb, if it has not it is some other type of hair loss, also you stated that you were on fin previously, this may have aggravated your situation.

im not saying trx2 hasnt helped you though, they state it is beneficial for other types of loss.

Comment

• thechamp
                • Jan 2011

Sizzling hairs

I posted the pics for people thinking I'm talking shit so think what use want trx2 is working for me

Comment

• thechamp
                  • Jan 2011

So I post pics and it goes quiet

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Because it's a scam champ. Gutted summed your situation up.

Comment

• thechamp
                      • Jan 2011

I think I know my situation better

I have mpb so what do I f
                      Ignore the positive results and I have prooved that i have had results

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

Yawn-I don't care mate, it's not working for me.

And doesnt seen to be regrowing one hair for anyone else either, it's a bullshit product.

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

Any way sizzling hairs

I tried to show some posotive results but dick head jc pipes up

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

Anyone with any sense knows who the dick head is here lol.

Comment

• Kiwi
                              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
                              I tried to show some posotive results but dick head jc pipes up
                              Those photos are more dubious then the PRP ones that are on the PRP sites that always get knocked.

How is does anybody even know if it's the same person in each pic. Even the hair color is different.

If you pay for this product you're a fool.

Comment

• thechamp
                                • Jan 2011

Well it's my hair

It's also the lighting I'm not telling anyone to go buy trx2 I'm just saying it's doing somthing for me

Comment

Working...