Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

hi jcm i have maintained but i notice a bald spot appearing when i buzz at the front,i did get some success in the 90s when i used minoxidil+progestorone 5% that is and i added more to the bad areas and in six months i had thick regrowth but as anything i got fed up with applying it,i still wonder if it would work at my age now.
    There is a chemist in uk that makes it with them ingredience its about £47 for two months supply but cheaper if you buy six months at a time.

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Hi doke, im carrying on with Minox, the stuff you mentioned might be worth a look, maybe you should try it again?

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

There is a company that i have bought minox from its in europe i got topical antiandrogen 2% flutamide from which did help as well,i have been thinking of trying there super topical which is 5% minox+green tee,finasteride and flutamide and its all in one topical so it has a number of anti androgens in it and costs about $138 for three months supply.

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Lol I'll stick with good old foam for now, thanks tho, keep the updates coming stumptail WTF is that anyway?haha

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

Regarding these ongoing trials - it's bollocks. Why don't they use the 'data' from the alleged people that gave the testimonials? Who are those people? Why release a product with no foundation? Simple - it's a bullshit product dreamed up by Whitfield, he's laughing his arse off at us, and his crew are fully aware of this thread champ, have no doubt about that.

They prob log on daily to laugh their tits off.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
              Inactive
              • Jan 2011

Wow some people are so desperate that they kept this useless TRX2 Scam Thread alive keep it going guys

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Dawkins - **** off, there's a good boy.

Comment

• Kiwi
                  • Mar 2011

I agree with Dawkins. Why is this scummy thread even here in the cutting edge forum?

Aderans cutting edge. Histogen cutting edge.

Trx2 scam. At best this is an existing and current treatment option therefore it is not a cutting edge / future treatment and should be moved. At worst it's a scam and should be deleted.

Spencer can you at the very least please move this topic to a different forum. People interested in new tech should not have to waste their time reading this crap.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                    Inactive
                    • Jan 2011

THANK YOU finally someone got me.

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

I even agree with Dawkins, but the way he tries to belittle people having a go ****s me off. Is he some superior being? No hes not.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                        Inactive
                        • Jan 2011

Nope but i am not polite to snake oil selling scumbags who wouldnt even think twice about ripping jhair loss sufferers off so why should we work on those scumbags with gloves on?

Always this appeasement Bullshit in such cases. NOpe this has to end.

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Fair enough, I'm all for this thread being moved out of the limelight, it's making me angry to think Whitfield is getting exposure here and I do my best not to promote his product in a positive light - as do most others taking it, so Admin by all means move us to a dark corner somewhere whilst we finish our next few months of this crap, and we will give it a final damnation shortly, because we actually tried it.

Comment

• PaulC
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Jcm800
                            Dawkins - **** off, there's a good boy.
                            JC - Calm down matey. ONe love and all that. Whatever you do, don't mention the war. I did, but I think I got away with it.

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by PaulC
                              JC - Calm down matey. ONe love and all that. Whatever you do, don't mention the war. I did, but I think I got away with it.
                              Haha it's cool, I already explained myself, peace love n happiness brudder

Comment

• thechamp
                                • Jan 2011

Just had a hair cut my hair dresser said my hair felt thicker

Comment

Working...