X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
    2 bottles down, hair is the same. Not real positive
    5 bottles down, nothing positive, hair has gotten worse last five months, I hope something happens with this last bottle-can't see it tho.

Comment

• humboldt
      • Apr 2011

My Hair has also gotten worse since starting the trx2-treatment at the beginning of the year. Absolutely no positive effect until now! In the meantime I really canīt believe it works..

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

re uk hair solutions i had an answer to my questions about there product.
        And the answer was not what they are saying on there web site quote our product only works for a minority of men and women? and only helps to keep and thicken up hair you already have? so if advanced in the hair loss dept.,you have no chance.
        Well that says it all a complete scam and you would just as well try or use cheap minox.

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by humboldt
          My Hair has also gotten worse since starting the trx2-treatment at the beginning of the year. Absolutely no positive effect until now! In the meantime I really canīt believe it works..
          No positive effect until 'now'? Do mean you are now seeing a positive effect?

Comment

• humboldt
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
            No positive effect until 'now'? Do mean you are now seeing a positive effect?
            Ah sorry, Iīm not a native speaker and english is not my first language. I meant "no results so far"

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by humboldt
              Ah sorry, Iīm not a native speaker and english is not my first language. I meant "no results so far"
              Ah ok, I suspected you meant no results

Comment

• thechamp
                • Jan 2011

Hang in there just got a few positive comments

From family and friends that had not seen me in a wile things are looking up so jc I have been on it longer than u keep going

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Thing is this stuff is meant to work in conjunction with Minox? I've been on the foam for around two months, and five months on TRX2, bar three rogue hairs appearing on my hairline-nothing is happening.

So, if after another month theres no sign of the promised 'honest results' or definitive signs of temporal regrowth I'll condem TRX2 as a scam, because even with the help of Minox, hardly nothing is occurring.

Comment

• thechamp
                    • Jan 2011

Looking at my bros hair and against this pics I'm getting excited

Comment

• thechamp
                      • Jan 2011

Putting my hands threw my hair feels thick like against this said hang in there

Comment

• gutted
                        • Jan 2011

is anyone trying trx2 alone? without anything else? preferabley someone around 20-25 years old?

im definitley noticing results however im on 2 other treatments and i dont know what to attribute the results to, so i cant really say trx2 is doing it, although these results started to kick in, on the months whitfield stated they would month 5> onwards.

against how old are you?

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

What gains are you noticing gutted? What else are you using?

Comment

• gutted
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                            What gains are you noticing gutted? What else are you using?
                            im using -
                            Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols
                            Inneove Homme
                            Trx2 pills - on month 7 now

Ive noticed at the back of my head and mid section that my hair has more volume to it, it looks and feels more plump (i have long hair, parted) i cant say whether this is due to new hair growth or existing hair becoming thicker. But on another note i have seen many super, super thin hairs sprouting all over the scalp though, like theyve just been revived.

i have noticed nothing major on the front section apart from it thining/diffusing out like the others have noticed, i noted this last month but the diffuseness is starting to fade.
                            I also think this damaged the left side of my hairline hard, since i started it, but right side is doing very well, although no temple regrowth.

Comment

• gutted
                              • Jan 2011

i forgot to add i was also taking MSM+Vitamin C cince the last 2 months and still am.

Comment

• Flowers
                                • Feb 2011

Hey gutted when you say diffusiveness is starting to fade do you mean it's thickening up (diffusion is stopping) or that the hair is fading (away)?

Comment

Working...