• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AgainstThis
    • Jan 2011

My fellow doming friends of misery...I think there is hope

Day 0 : http://img211.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc01470w.jpg

Day 174: http://imageshack.us/g/856/dsc02492z.jpg/

Above and beyond all doubt, the front/vertex has pretty much closed up. The see-through/shine is almost completely gone and the temples are not only feeling strong and healthy - I had forgotten what it feels like for your hair to feel like HAIR, strong and proper- but are slowly yet steadily inching their way down and forward.

This last 20 days have given me an incredible boost hair wise for some reason. Could be all the water activating my metabolism at long last. Could be I'm ****ing insane and seeing things where there is nothing.

To you gents. Am I seeing things? Is this my natural progression?

PS And no I don't take ANYTHING else for hairloss. I just wash with 2% Nizoral twice a week and that's it.

Comment

• mattg3
      • Jul 2011

Im sure this will have zero effect on a bald pate with a front of thin transplanted hair

Comment

• PaulC
        • Nov 2010

Against

V positive. There looks to be significant difference between the two sets of photos. Can you see regrowth or do you think that it is existing hair that has thickened? I guess that you are going to carry on with TRX2?

Comment

• measured optimism
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis

Above and beyond all doubt, the front/vertex has pretty much closed up. The see-through/shine is almost completely gone and the temples are not only feeling strong and healthy - I had forgotten what it feels like for your hair to feel like HAIR, strong and proper- but are slowly yet steadily inching their way down and forward.

This last 20 days have given me an incredible boost hair wise for some reason. Could be all the water activating my metabolism at long last. Could be I'm ****ing insane and seeing things where there is nothing.

PS And no I don't take ANYTHING else for hairloss. I just wash with 2% Nizoral twice a week and that's it.
          thanks for sharing and keeping us updated.

would you agree that the re-growth is most noticeable when you examine your scalp close-up? I have a lot of finer hairs growing in my receding area that wouldn't show up on a photo taken from that far away.

Comment

• AgainstThis
            • Jan 2011

Most definitely, on both counts.

The very first regrowth I saw was like that. After 2-3 months, some of it had thickened up and joined the existing hair, but not to the extent that any cosmetic difference was noticeable. Now, at month 6, difference has begun to show. I am genuinely excited about the next 3 months to come.

And to answer matt's question, I only think that TRX2 has an effect on follicles that are very much alive and slowly being strangulated by lack of nourishment. A years-bald pate has already gone through that process, not even a steady Big3 regimen could nourish that, methinks.

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Well i can can see an improvement there for sure, temples rounding off, vertex denser - providing theres no trickery going on - thing's are on the up for you dude.

Stark contrast to my own experience, but who know's? - i'm six or seven weeks behind you..

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                • Mar 2010

I suggest we all wait for their studies. If they are legit, then and only then will I try it again for a longer time period.

As for now we should all assume it's a scam.

Comment

• HairyHair
                  Inactive
                  • Feb 2011

Thanks for sharing this! Certainly this looks much better compared to day 0. I do see similar positive results for myself around my temple area

Comment

• AgainstThis
                    • Jan 2011

Jcm hang in there!

At the time of the last update, my hair was looking pretty damn bad, remember? Also, try doing the 3lts of water per day thing. Part of the reason why I'm so excited is that the last 4 weeks gave me a significant boost, seemingly out of the blue.

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Jcm hang in there!

At the time of the last update, my hair was looking pretty damn bad, remember? Also, try doing the 3lts of water per day thing. Part of the reason why I'm so excited is that the last 4 weeks gave me a significant boost, seemingly out of the blue.
                      I'll be hanging from a rope soon, but seriously thing's are looking better for yourself, maybe the water thing has helped? **** knows? - i've upped my intake, but mainly weekends simply because its not possible to be guzzling water at work and pissing every ten minutes.

Comment

• gutted
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
                        I suggest we all wait for their studies. If they are legit, then and only then will I try it again for a longer time period.

As for now we should all assume it's a scam.
                        When their studies are released there will be people doubting its credibility, due to the fact that it was conducted by them.

I think the best thing for people wanting to try this out but arent prepared to wait any longer, is instead of buying trx2, buy the individual ingredients and see how that pans out.

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

There was a character know as Gryffindor in the early days of this thread, who put up a good case for taking the ingredients seperately.

In fact he reported back in once to say he was making gains - and then vanished without a trace!

Where are you now dude?

Comment

• AgainstThis
                            • Jan 2011

Whitfield's secret police got 'im

Comment

• Flowers
                              • Feb 2011

I know this is off topic but I don't wanna start a whole new thread over one simple idea-

Wouldn't it be great if someone could find a way to map out the head to determine which hairs are terminal and which ones will be lost? That'd be a great way to tell if you're a good candidate for a HT and just to know how bad your loss will be (without treatment). Unless this has already been done, which would be awesome.

Comment

• LOLOLOL
                                • Jan 2011

I like the way this thread has gone dead since "Against" posted his 6 months results!!!!!.......lolol...........but also deflated!!!!!
                                I see no difference in his first photo's to his latest................
                                lets face it..........if that is what 50 euro's a month buy's you.........you gotta be daft.........
                                although i do not blame him for trying.....................but no noticeable difference at all!!!!!!!
                                I had hope in TRX2..........none whatsoever now.........a definite scam.......what a cheeky twat!!!!!!!
                                It should be against the law for these companies to prey upon desperate individuals........they even claimed it would help chemotherapy patients re-grow hair........
                                Whitfield and his clan are the lowest of the low!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...