Inactive
    • Jan 2011

Thanks for yourhonest answer CASE CLOSED

Comment

• crowningglory
      Inactive
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by HairyHair
      Interesting. Have you done any hair counting so far? This probably would give some hints on if actual regrowth is taking place or if your fuller hair is due to increased hair shaft diameter.
      Yeah I'm doing a hair count BUT only started with this last month. I use a small wireframe to make sure i always count exactly the same area. However I tell you this isn't easy when doing yourself. I shall gather data on the hair count during the next month.

Comment

• Less101
        Inactive
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
        I've been on it nearly five months. And what does my metabolic rate have to do with it champ? Forget my age, I've got more hair than many on this forum, not for much longer granted..

This isnt working, second generation of hair? Don't make me laugh.
        well thats the whole point of trx2. it is a supplement product and therefore does not interfere direclty with your body's hormones (as propercia does for example) but rather triggers metabolic changes over time. your matabolic rate (and age) is likely to affect how and when those changes are taking place. Myself I'm 29, do a fair amount of sports. I got the pills in january. I clearly see improvements similar to the ones described by the others.

Comment

• The Alchemist
          • Mar 2011

Whitfield is a scumbag, lieing POS. A self proclaimed expert in hairloss. Yeah right, show me one paper he's published concerning AGA. Show me one talk he's given at a reputable conference. Show me anything he's done in the field of hairloss. There is absolutely nothing. I knew as soon as he started pushing the TRX2 thing forward that it was total garbage, a complete and utter scam. I'm really sorry to see that some of the good people on this board got taken in by that huckster.

He did some half assed research during his candidacy for a phd which just so happened to be about an ion channel. He created a ficitional story loosely based around his PhD experience, about how his research in ion channels makes him a "hairloss expert". Made some tenous links to Minoxidil's course of action to lend some credibility to his entirely unbelievable story and then attempted to leverage that by preying on the desperation of people unfortunate enough to be afflicted with MPB. He is a morally bankrupt jackazz. People now-a-days do not even consider for one freak'n second if what they're doing is right or wrong...only that it puts a dollar in their pocket. It's a sad state of affairs.

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Less101
            well thats the whole point of trx2. it is a supplement product and therefore does not interfere direclty with your body's hormones (as propercia does for example) but rather triggers metabolic changes over time. your matabolic rate (and age) is likely to affect how and when those changes are taking place. Myself I'm 29, do a fair amount of sports. I got the pills in january. I clearly see improvements similar to the ones described by the others.
            Sorry, but unless I see proof of your improvements or any of my own it's all pie in the sky from where I'm looking.

Comment

• AgainstThis
              • Jan 2011

I'm also extremely skeptical about all those pictureless, postless TRX2 defenders that keep "popping out" every time this thread goes downhill.

Without pictures, your opinions are marginally worth more than our resident mascot's, thechamp.

At this point, I'm 85% convinced that TRX2 does pretty much nothing a healthy, balanced diet would not do. I'll order a final batch, to make it to a full nine months, just for my peace of mind. If a miracle occurs within these last three months, trust me, none will be more surprised than I.

If it does nothing more than what I currently experience -which really ain't much to begin with- the only way for it to remain commercialy viable would be to drop it's price to about 15-20Euros per bottle. Otherwise it'll ****ing DISAPPEAR along with our brave, poor hair

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
                I'm also extremely skeptical about all those pictureless, postless TRX2 defenders that keep "popping out" every time this thread goes downhill.

Without pictures, your opinions are marginally worth more than our resident mascot's, thechamp.

At this point, I'm 85% convinced that TRX2 does pretty much nothing a healthy, balanced diet would not do. I'll order a final batch, to make it to a full nine months, just for my peace of mind. If a miracle occurs within these last three months, trust me, none will be more surprised than I.

If it does nothing more than what I currently experience -which really ain't much to begin with- the only way for it to remain commercialy viable would be to drop it's price to about 15-20Euros per bottle. Otherwise it'll ****ing DISAPPEAR along with our brave, poor hair
                I'm with you man - EVERY time myself and a few others slag this stuff off, a few 'lurker's appear from nowhere and give it some kind of praise - pull the other one, the pattern repeat's itself yet again today.

Anyway - good luck with your nine month's worth dude.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                  • Mar 2010

This shit ain't worth a dime

Comment

• crowningglory
                    Inactive
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis

Well then guys please go ahead and carry on like this. I just provided you with my results to date (I didn't have to)...i'm not defending the company whatsoever BUT if their product does do me well i say so. You guys seem to be a bit biased into one direction. At least those who report some positive results are actually taking the product (I suppose) which as far as i can tell you can't say about those moaning about the product all the time.

keepthehair are you actually triying the product yourself?

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by crowningglory
                      Well then guys please go ahead and carry on like this. I just provided you with my results to date (I didn't have to)...i'm not defending the company whatsoever BUT if their product does do me well i say so. You guys seem to be a bit biased into one direction. At least those who report some positive results are actually taking the product (I suppose) which as far as i can tell you can't say about those moaning about the product all the time.

keepthehair are you actually triying the product yourself?
                      Actually out of the TRX2 'praise worthy' comment's today, your's wasn't under suspicion - at least by myself, and i know you've been around sometime, fairplay for the input.

I am taking this stuff, and religiously - have been for nearly five month's and it's doing Zilch/Nada/Nothing for me - so my 'bias' is in the negative direction for sure.

Still, roll on six month's and if the situation is the same as is for myself, then i'll happily flame all new comers with a flame-thrower that report positive gain's

Comment

• thechamp
                        • Jan 2011

Against this

Shouldn't u wait until they post some pics if they don't post pics buy qauter third i will go back to propecia but saying that I do have positive results but don't try to say I'm backing this company

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                          Inactive
                          • Jan 2011

Bla bla adda yadda now you downplay it to soften the waves but no mister TRX2 i a scam and it should be blacklisted.

Even with picturs i wont believe them because those pictures will be so overwhelming that they are in fact fakes.

Naaaaahhhhh scam, i more believe random people her who tested it and got no results then some crazy shills lurking here

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

Real deal or scam why did we go for this product

Real deal or scam why did we go for this product

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Wow champ you surpassed yourself there dude, why do you think we tried it? To lose our hair?

Comment

• thechamp
                                • Jan 2011

Well from what u guys say

It's just a matter of time ands it's nit looking good for you or other people so I guess I'll be sending them back in a month or so if my hair gets worse

Comment

Working...