Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AgainstThis
    • Jan 2011

I had posted dry hair a couple of months back and no one believed I was thinning -which I am. Anyhow, it definitely is thicker and getting better and I'd be the first to cry "scam" about this.

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
      I had posted dry hair a couple of months back and no one believed I was thinning -which I am. Anyhow, it definitely is thicker and getting better and I'd be the first to cry "scam" about this.
      Looking pretty good to me, and thats with wet hair, can't say fairer than that, thanks for the update and hope things continue to improve.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
        • Mar 2010

When are they releasing some... any damn study?

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
          When are they releasing some... any damn study?
          There most likely hasn't been a study. Or we are the study, on going.

Why else are they asking for users to send pics etc back and progress reports on their site recently?

Doesnt add up. It's like it's an afterthought.

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

hi guys how are you taking trx three all at once or three times in the day,:ee as i think the latter would be better.

Comment

• ThinFast
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by doke
              hi guys how are you taking trx three all at once or three times in the day,:ee as i think the latter would be better.
              I have been taking them spread out throughout the day, but I have also seen no positive results. So take that for what it is.

Comment

• ThinFast
                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by AgainstThis
                Brothers, this is day 102.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Hair is wet as can be and slicked back. Compare this to day 0 and feel hope

PS Also notice how the right temple is rapidly filling up with the kind of fuzz women always seem to have around their hairlines. I have not had this sort of thing since I was 24. ****ing yay.
                Against, I looked at your photos from Day 0 compared to your most recent. The angle of the photo of your right temple is slightly different, but it definitely appears that the line/gap that was present in Day 0 has closed off and filled in. Looks like progress to me. The only thing is, did you shampoo and condition your hair in the most recent photos?

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

I've been taking them all at once around nine pm for two months.

Have just started them singly throughout the day this week, as advised by Biolabs in a reply to a mail I sent to them asking for advise on taking it recently.

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

i do know that some meds taken with food are sometimes stronger thats what i was told with avodart.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                      • Jan 2011

All pictures are with wet or really greasy slicked back hair, pasted to the skull so that no camouflaging of bald spots is present. If my hair is washed and conditioned you can't really detect the thinning, that's why I post "real" pictures of either wet or super greasy hair.

And yes, my two closest mates commented on the same thing. The holes going further in have closed and the temples have rounded off to a more acceptable pattern. I'm curious as to whether I'll see further gains.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                        • Jan 2011

Also, taking TRX2 with food is good for better absorption, though ultimately it comes down to the same effect, it's not like as if you have to micromanage your dose, as long as it's 3 pills a day.

Currently I take mine at 4am every morning when I get back from my rounds of debauchery and it seems to be working just fine

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

If only it wasn't just AgainstThis making apparent strides with this stuff it'd be a lot more exciting, still he's prob been on it longer than most, anyway let's see what the future brings..

Comment

• AgainstThis
                            • Jan 2011

Hang in there bro!

Keep in mind that I'm 29, my hair-loss is non-aggressive, have been on Nizoral 2% for over a year now (supposedly you get the full benefits around that time) and that when I started treatment with TRX2 most of the hair follicles were shrunken but alive.

I get the feeling that this came at exactly the right time for me.

Curious as to what month 5 brings!

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                              • Mar 2010

Dammit, I wish they post a study confirming it works... Then just take it for 2-3 more months and get results.

But I just don't feel optimistic... they say they have studies.. yet don't post them?

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
                                Dammit, I wish they post a study confirming it works... Then just take it for 2-3 more months and get results.

But I just don't feel optimistic... they say they have studies.. yet don't post them?
                                Which is what Hairmax did with the lasercomb

"Users report a x% growth in hair!...According to our study"

BUT... the examiners reported a loss... So they didn't post the study because they weren't technically lying. Scum.

Hard to trust people when it comes to money.

Comment

Working...