Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
    Fair enough, but if you want to take part in their 'trials' you have to pay them!
    Doesn't quite add up to me.

But like all of us, I really hope they have a decent product, just seems too good to be true.
    Also, shouldn't the trial data have been announced and verified prior to release? Yes it should, seems even more dodgy the more I think of it

Comment

• Gubter_87
      • Aug 2010

Naturally we all hope their claims are going to be true. And I guess we should have a fairly good idea in a couple of months. I am trusting that everyone who tries this will keep this thread alive, and keep us updated on their progress?

Anyone using this as a stand alone treatment or to a regimen that has been unadulterated for quite some time?

Comment

• CVAZBAR
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Gubter_87
        Naturally we all hope their claims are going to be true. And I guess we should have a fairly good idea in a couple of months. I am trusting that everyone who tries this will keep this thread alive, and keep us updated on their progress?

Anyone using this as a stand alone treatment or to a regimen that has been unadulterated for quite some time?
        Has anyone contacted Spencer about this?? Has he brought it up on any of his radio shows?? Maybe he can find out more since he has connects

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Gubter_87

As much as i have my doubts, I'll be willing to give it a go, it's Trx or Fin, I haven't tried either yet, so any 'gains' I get would be down to Trx and nothing else.

Comment

• ThinFast
            • Apr 2010

So, I've logged into their site to purchase the pills for the first time since before the New Year, possibly before Christmas and I've noticed the site is redone. Also, the min. order quantity. for international orders has increased from a 2 month supply to a 6 month supply. It was roughly $180 USD to try this out before and now is $426 USD, for a 2 month versus 6 month supply. I understand this is done to keep the shipping costs down but it is very discouraging that I have to spend an additional $250 just to try this stuff out. The order placement functions on the site are improved from the last time I was on. I am holding out until tomorrow evening. I am hoping that Spencer talks about TRX2 on his show tomorrow with some general opinions on the possibility of how effective or fake this stuff can be.

The pricing with shipping for TRX2 works out to be $78.58 USD/month, which is much cheaper than the .5mg/day of Avodart I currently take, which has not helped my hair situation at all.

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ThinFast
              So, I've logged into their site to purchase the pills for the first time since before the New Year, possibly before Christmas and I've noticed the site is redone. Also, the min. order quantity. for international orders has increased from a 2 month supply to a 6 month supply. It was roughly $180 USD to try this out before and now is $426 USD, for a 2 month versus 6 month supply. I understand this is done to keep the shipping costs down but it is very discouraging that I have to spend an additional $250 just to try this stuff out. The order placement functions on the site are improved from the last time I was on. I am holding out until tomorrow evening. I am hoping that Spencer talks about TRX2 on his show tomorrow with some general opinions on the possibility of how effective or fake this stuff can be.

The pricing with shipping for TRX2 works out to be $78.58 USD/month, which is much cheaper than the .5mg/day of Avodart I currently take, which has not helped my hair situation at all.
              That's an awful lot of money if it proves to be a scam, I feel for you taking the plunge. Let's hope it's money well spent.
              If not and we're ripped off I'll take a trip to his office and punch his lights out

Comment

• Thinning@30
                • Mar 2010

It would be great to hear from someone with medical/scientific background about the plausibility of this stuff, or to have Spencer engage Whitfield and take him to task on his claims. I noticed all the studies cited on the TRX2 website seem concerned primarily with demonstrating how certain treatments could stimulate hair growth rather than demonstrating that TRX2 actually does regrow lost hair due to pattern baldness.

I started posting on this thread because I'm desperate for a new treatment, and I was hoping someone could reassure me about this, but more and more it seems like just another scam.

If anyone is trialing this, please keep us posted.

Comment

• BoSox
                  • Jun 2010

11k views on this topic oO

I hope this stuff works, i'm sick of thinning hair.

Comment

• reset
                    • Nov 2010

Release date is imminent! Lets hope we clear the first phase and there`s actually a product. I`ll send picture confirmation when/if I receive the product.

Comment

• reset
                      • Nov 2010

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

Thanks for that. I've just mailed them and asked if I can call by in person to purchase some. I don't expect a positive answer tho really.

Comment

• talkingboutblahblah
                          • May 2010

Man, I really didn't trust trx2 but feel a lot more confident after seeing that interview.

Comment

• ThinFast
                            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by talkingboutblahblah
                            Man, I really didn't trust trx2 but feel a lot more confident after seeing that interview.
                            Which interview did you watch?

Comment

• talkingboutblahblah
                              • May 2010

this one...

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
                                • Jul 2010

if i'm not mistaken, thomas whitfield himself uses his own pills to retain his hair. i don't know how well merited the telegraph is but if it really is a serious paper...then i think there is a chance that we have something to be excited about. although, he did say that people of a nw1/nw2 scale expect minimal regrowth, which is also very logical because that's very mild hair loss...for those people the medicine will have a "propecia" effect (retaining what you have and making it stronger and thicker, so even thinning areas at the temples, according to him)...

plus, he seems very serious about his product and is going to have two main offices, one in the UK and one in Germany. i don't think that someone who secretly knows that there are faults in his product will be so serious and committed. but then again, anything could happen...maybe in a few days i'll order it myself...a 3 month-supply...

Comment

Working...