Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AgainstThis
    • Jan 2011

Finasteride takes your manhood away and gives you hair. It's a no-brainer really.

And no shedding on account of TRX2 for me.

Comment

• Fixed by 35
      • Mar 2010

I stopped using DHT inhibitors because the risk vs reward balance didn't work for me. Propecia didn't stop hair loss for me, nor did dutasteride. I also considered the long term effects and decided too little was known, especially given those without the curse also have DHT present. Presumably there's a reasonable chance that it serves a purpose and that its suppression is unhealthy.

I have not used Propecia for three months, without excess shedding occurring. I have been using TRX2 for about a month and a half with minimal results. Increasingly, I see hair cloning as the most obvious solution though I believe TRX2 will play its part.

Comment

• BoSox
        • Jun 2010

Maybe it's because I have no side effects with Propecia.. never had.. but I guess I could understand it now if I were to have those side effects.

(:

Comment

• Fixed by 35
          • Mar 2010

I never had a problem with side effects, just don't need to pay Merck anymore!

Comment

• Flowers
            • Feb 2011

Any updates? Thread's been pretty slow all week

Comment

• Fixed by 35
              • Mar 2010

Nothing in particular to report. Two weeks ago when I pinched a clump of remaining hair in the crown and tugged loads of miniturising, kinked hair kept coming out (5 in a pull on average). Now when I pull, nothing comes out (or maybe a single hair, which is normal).

I should clarify, my MPB has always occurred in TE phases. Not sure if this is normal. I have all the symptoms of TE (including straw like remaining hair), but sadly an MPB pattern too!

I have some small growth elsewhere but nothing statistically significant. I do wonder whether I was just a too far gone Norwood IV to really get much out of the product though. We'll see.

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Nothing much happening here either. Better texture I guess, possible fuzz growth but negligible.

Comment

• Yunaiba
                  • Feb 2011

same here. Been for a month and n changes, nothing to report.
                  I know is early, but I'm starting to feel a bit pessimistic about this product.

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

It's ok AgainstThis will be posting pics soon to inspire us all again

Comment

• AgainstThis
                      • Jan 2011

Well, now we'll get to the interesting part, the promise of "countable" growth.

Hair loss and shedding have stopped altogether (80 days of use) and the hair I have definitely feels and styles much stronger. 2 out of 3 claims on the label checked out. However, the REAL reason for us taking this, is to see that fabled frontal-temporal growth, to be actually impressed.

I'll settle for maintenance, but it will not be what TRX2 originally promised.

Comment

• stripey
                        • Jan 2011

60 days into using TRX2. So far there has been no reduction in the shedding of hair. If the product simply maintains my hair, as others have reported, I would be over the moon.

It seems that my hair could also be described as less 'straw like', although this may be the power of suggestion and a placebo effect.

Here's to hoping that others on this forum start seeing the positive results that against this has reported.

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Mines gone from being strawlike to softer texture. And that wasn't noticed by myself, but my hairdresser.

Still early days, will carry on for six months, shit or bust, got nothing else to try except Minox possibly in near future as an experiment on one temple area.

Comment

• Yunaiba
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                            Still early days, will carry on for six months, shit or bust, got nothing else to try except Minox possibly in near future as an experiment on one temple area.
                            Well, there's a new thing coming out, very interesting, its called CB-03-01. It is a topic antiandrogen suposely twice as effective as finasteride. Presumely no side effects. There's a whole thread in
                            hair loss talk.com that explains everything. It's worth checking it out.

Comment

• Flowers
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Yunaiba
                              Well, there's a new thing coming out, very interesting, its called CB-03-01. It is a topic antiandrogen suposely twice as effective as finasteride. Presumely no side effects. There's a whole thread in
                              hair loss talk.com that explains everything. It's worth checking it out.
                              I briefly looked into it but saw more talk about positive results when applied to the skin (the study used people's forearms). There wasn't much about hair loss and that study was from 2008. They said it does aid in alopecia but they don't stress this point and who could have guessed it, not on the market (if all goes to plan) until 2014. Add it to the list...

Comment

• ALLISWELL
                                • Feb 2011

2014 is way too far....and this hairloss is ****ing depressing me out!!

Comment

Working...