Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vic
    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by robodoc
    Sorry, folks.....yea the company wants everyone to "try it". There is not one shred of evidence this product works. Save your money. Stay with the basics for lack of a better word:
    Nizoral shampoo twice a week (reduces DHT)
    Zinc 2% shampoo on other days (reduces DHT)
    Minox
    oral finasteride if you don't mind a decrease in libido or
    Topical finasteride
    B Vitamins

Sorry, been there, tried this, tried that but IF a product REALLY worked you and the world would know. Not this presumably fake product Re-Boost unless you want to make someone some money. Everyone wants your money because you, we don't want to go bald and they will always come up with phony products because we HOPE we will find something that works.
    You tried Reboost and nothing happened? Or is what you said based on an assumption?

Comment

• Vic
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Aik82
      Hi Vic,

please keep us posted. I have managed to stop my hairloss with propecia, but I would like to have more density and my temples back.

Is it something you use daily? morning or night? Before or after your shower?
      Hi, twice a day like Rogaine but I skip weekends sometimes and still see encouraging improvements. I apply after shower in morn and wash my hair before applying at night. They say if you stop using it you won't lose the hair that grows back which is great but we won't really know till enough people have tested this stuff.

Comment

Working...