Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • long4hair
    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Artista
    Dr. Wesley had done the Pilofocus
    hair regeneration Phase Test.
    I had sent it out to Dr. Wesley and I also sent it to Spencer Kobren too!
    Dr. Wesley was glad to see those pics
    ,but of course, there is no way of verifying it until he does the Medical verification at his Clinic.
    No one would assume anything...me too!!
    So why are you delaying him looking at your donor area in the clinic?

Don't you want to know if you're getting donor regen or not?

It's seems like you don't care.

If it was me I would not have delayed the appointment once but you've delayed it twice.

It makes no sense.

Comment

• willy
      • Feb 2012

I wish we could get an update on this. At this point I'm mostly interested in when a Scarless HT will be available. I've totally given up on the prospect of donor regeneration for this. I suppose if it grows back whispy hairs in the donor is better than nothing but I can't see how it could possibly come close to regenerating a full quality hair.

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
        • Aug 2015

Hahaha. It's "Maybe March" now, hahahaha. This thread might as well be closed at this point.

Comment

• Aug 2015

Originally posted by willy
          I wish we could get an update on this. At this point I'm mostly interested in when a Scarless HT will be available. I've totally given up on the prospect of donor regeneration for this. I suppose if it grows back whispy hairs in the donor is better than nothing but I can't see how it could possibly come close to regenerating a full quality hair.
          Even regenerating whispy hairs would be totally shocking. That would still mean all the various structures of a hair follicle had somehow formed in a region where there was a complete absence of any part of a follicle or any other tissue - something that we already know doesn't happen after you extract follicles from above rather than below (as happens in standard FUE).

Comment

• long4hair
            • Nov 2016

I don't know what to make of this. Artista keeps canceling his appointments for exams to find out if he has donor regeneration or not. It makes no sense. We are talking about an hour or so appointment and he says he can't go for health reasons but he goes to work. It doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. If I was in his shoes there would be no way I would miss the first appointment but now he missed both the first appointment (November) and the second appointment (January). I feel like there may be something else going on. It feels like perhaps there is NO donor regeneration and they're stalling for more time (by telling us they're canceling and rescheduling appointments) because they hope that if more time passes they may get donor regeneration.

What does everyone else think? Does it feel like maybe they're stalling because there is no regeneration and they're hoping that if they stall longer maybe they'll get some donor regeneration after more time goes by?

Comment

• Breaking Bald
              • Aug 2012

Artista is letting everyone down on this forum. No explanation, no answers, just leaving everyone in the dark with no decency to fill us in on what the hell is going on. He's been banging on about this for over a year, cancelling appointments with no solid explanation as to why. No photos, no nothing. Ridiculous.

Comment

• joachim
                • May 2014

artista is a quack. people need to wake up finally. pilofocus will not result in useful regeneration so that a true hair multiplication can't be achieved.
                thinner regenerated hairs are useless.

artista is delaying forever. look at all his recent posts. it's always the same meaningless BS without any new information. but he never misses out on praising dr. wesley as high as possible.
                he's playing this game for more than 2 years now.

better put your hopes in serious research like dr tsuji or replicel, and not this useless pilofocus.

Comment

• long4hair
                  • Nov 2016

Artista said he was going to get back to us the next day but he did not. He said he would post pics the next day but obviously he has not done it. Could he be a full-head who's just trolling us?

Comment

• skyguy
                    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by long4hair
                    Artista said he was going to get back to us the next day but he did not. He said he would post pics the next day but obviously he has not done it. Could he be a full-head who's just trolling us?
                    yep he is trolling us now. He told that he wud show photos the next day but now it's DAY 2
                    pretty simple logic he is nobody.

Comment

• skyguy
                      • Nov 2016

he should be banned if he doesn't reply soon

Comment

• Aug 2015

Even if he showed photos... so what? They could be from any time. Someone could switch any before and after picture and call it regrowth when in fact it was loss.

Comment

• Artista
                          • Apr 2010

Hello everyone and I truly apologize once again for not being on here when I wanted to.
                          It has everything to do with my very busy work times!
                          I will be off on Monday and Tuesday, Jan. 30/31 !
                          I WILL be back on here and show you ALL my photos from November 2016.
                          I truly do not have time right now.
                          I am so worn~out for last nights workday .I have to go right now.
                          Sorry again....I will be back on Monday!!

Comment

• willy
                            • Feb 2012

Classic. Here we go again

Comment

• Artista
                              • Apr 2010

I'm at work on a quick break and so I want to respond real quick !
                              On Monday I certainly will be on BTT early!
                              I will do exactly what I said I was going to.
                              Cheers all!!

Comment

• scar d
                                • Sep 2016

I agree Artiista should be banned, this shenanigans has gone on far too long. If he does produce pictures they will not prove nothing from pilowfocus as he has only had 50 pilowfocus grafts extracted. You will need a tattoo or reference point with exact same lighting and angles. Do you think this troll will provide them! Ban him now.
                                Last edited by Winston; 01-29-2017, 03:25 PM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies and Terms of Service.

Comment

Working...