Histogen lives!!! see i told you desmond.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShookOnes
    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by cocacola
    Can someone throw the links for the latest histogen updates that everyone is so excited about
    nobody's excited about histogen except the fact that they're presenting at congress. we'll see if this thread was worth the hype in a week haha..

Comment

• polios
      • Oct 2015

Well some are still exited. Perhaps not of the result that can be seen but the fact that Histogen is still active and that the release of the treatment is coming up in Japan in just 3 years.

Comment

• Onion Knight
        • Oct 2015

Originally posted by hellouser
        Source???
        Hellouser is there a way to communicate with you? Thanks.

Comment

• PayDay
          • Nov 2008

I heard on the last show that Dr. Bauman will be reporting back on the entire conference. Not sure if he conducted recorded interviews , but he’s a real insider so I’m sure he’ll have all the important information on Hisotgen, Replicel and everything else that might be in the pipeline. I personally don’t think there will be any earth shattering news, the biggest thing is probably the use of topical Ruxolitinib and Tofacitinib for alopecia areata and potentially male pattern baldness. I know Spencer interviewed Dr. Brent King about the possibility of this working who wrote the paper on it with Dr. Angela Christiano.

Comment

• PayDay
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by pixels
            That's right. Nameless pollutes threads saying the same thing over and over making it difficult to find new information.

Hence if W spent more time deleting repetitive noise than railing about peeps here trying to increase our knowledge this website would be more awesome.
            You're so right about that Nameless guy, he destroys threads. This really is the most awesome hair loss forum, and I'm a huge fan of the show but when I see his posts it really turns me off sometimes. He's got a lot of time on his hands. He must be a very lonely person. I almost feel bad for him.

Comment

Working...