tocopherol

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • champpy
    replied
    I hear you James. it seems like my hair has gotten worse with each new treatment as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • jamesst11
    replied
    I've been taking it for almost 2 years now and am still go bald as f*ck... so no, toco8, along with the many other things I have been taking including, minoxidil, finasteride, MSM powder, biotin, omega 3 supplements and saw palmetto seem to be doing nothing more than SPEEDING up my hair loss... that's just ME though

    Leave a comment:


  • champpy
    started a topic tocopherol

    tocopherol

    Has anyone here every tried tocopherol as a supplement and noticed any difference on their hair.

    I remember a few years ago on a bodybuilding forum a few members were raving about how it made their hair thicker. They were using a product called Toco8 I believe.

    That product is not longer available but there are other tocopherol supplements out there that claim to be better. One website even claims a 38% increase in hair count....Im sure that's BS. This past year I tried vitamin E with tocopherol and didn't notice anything happening

    Anyway, just wanting to see if this has already been tried out amongst any of you guys and if it helped any
Working...