Wounding protocol for hair regeneration (plastic surgery)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xoxo
    • Jun 2014

Hey lacazette, just want to say, that you do awesome work at finding articles
    Not just with this article, but in gerneral.
    Could you please use some type of formatting to separate the articles from your own texts, e.g. use colored fonts or put something at the end of articles (e.g. ###) or in between different articles.
    Would make it easier to read

Comment

• lacazette
      • May 2015

Why Im bad dude^^? No no i wasn't making fun of his hair situation as Im already on the Nwd7 road far younger than him, but I was saying that for what you mentionned next, regrow some of his hair should give him some motivation hehe not only money and science challenge motivations

let's show them some support on their mails as there's also the "helping people" motivation lol (it cost nothing and someone could get some infos maybe)

Hey Xoxo, thanks! You absolutely right , I though about this pbm sometimes, I will do it now

Comment

• kantian
        • Jul 2014

It seems that only European universities subscribe to that journal. We would need a European student to get the paper for us.

Comment

• Superuser
          • Sep 2015

Tried to get the full article through my university library, but sadly it's only available for employees

Comment

• jacobus
            • Jan 2015

Got it. If anyone would like to summarize the article I would gladly send it to you. Knowledge of the subject is required (I don't have it).

Comment

• Keeper
              • Aug 2015

Originally posted by jacobus
              Got it. If anyone would like to summarize the article I would gladly send it to you. Knowledge of the subject is required (I don't have it).
              Send it tooo lacazette

Comment

• jacobus
                • Jan 2015

How?

Comment

• lacazette
                  • May 2015

Hey jacobus, great from you ! many thanks

but yeah the problem is how, as I think I can't put my mail directly here no?

Is it a pdf? how many pages?

Comment

• jpar
                    • Jul 2015

hey, I just heard about siwss temples on 2020 and saw his blog, I'm impressed - also, he mentioned your name
                    as well as the owner of HL2020.

Do you have swisstemples contact? He hasn't been on in a while. He called you his friend so I figured here is a good place to start.
                    Do you know where to get what he took? Is it dangerous? What are your thoughts... very curious. fascinated by the whole story

Comment

• lacazette
                      • May 2015

Better understand why Lgr6 expressing cells are part of their transplant protocol, as Lgr6 seems to be involved in all the areas we need for wounding HF neogenesis (the graphic says it all)

Dynamics of Lgr6+ Progenitor Cells in the Hair Follicle, Sebaceous Gland, and Interfollicular Epidermis

•Lgr6 marks independent self-renewing populations in the IFE, HF isthmus, and SG
                      •Renewal of IFE, isthmus, and SG by Lgr6+ cells follows from neutral competition

Let's hope their " for the first time , clinically applicable protocol.. " will be soon tested , don't have answers from them for the moment

Comment

• lacazette
                        • May 2015

Hey Jpar, you're not talking about me right? I don't think so cause I just heard once before about his story, but really know nothing more ^^

Comment

• lacazette
                          • May 2015

jacob I could do if you want

Comment

• Replicel55
                            • Jun 2015

Hellouser,

I know you are attending the 9th congress for hair. I wanted to ask you, how are you attending this event as a general public attendee? I know on the site it states that one has to be a researcher, physician or part of 1 of 6 hair member boards. Unless you are in fact one of these^^? I want to attend myself but I am just a lay person with no medical background. Feedback would be great I also would like to donate money to your travel. -Matt

Comment

• ShookOnes
                              • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Replicel55
                              Hellouser,

I know you are attending the 9th congress for hair. I wanted to ask you, how are you attending this event as a general public attendee? I know on the site it states that one has to be a researcher, physician or part of 1 of 6 hair member boards. Unless you are in fact one of these^^? I want to attend myself but I am just a lay person with no medical background. Feedback would be great I also would like to donate money to your travel. -Matt
                              Clearly you don't

Comment

• Replicel55
                                • Jun 2015

How is he attending without being a physician? On their site it says you habe to be a physician, resident, researcher or part of 1 of 6 hair societies.

Comment

Working...