Pax1/Foxa2- 1 of the primary genetic reasons why we balding men- are balding

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jiggo
    • Mar 2014

This guy wants to help us. Why are you all treating him so disrespectful? He is not posting bullshit. He posts scientific studies and literature and trys to create a treatment based on his research and as I can evaluate this it can work.

Comment

• bibi
      • Sep 2015

Well my "less itchy scalp" was certainly not due to Montelukast as the drug is not effective controlling allergic symptoms outside the airways : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19127072

Comment

• champpy
        • Apr 2015

eldarlmario,

Can I ask, did you go thru a shedding period while on the oral minoxidil?

Comment

• eldarlmario
          • Sep 2015

forget it.

Comment

• walrus
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by eldarlmario
            forget it.
            Do you want people to beg you to come back and inflate your ego?

Comment

• champpy
              • Apr 2015

forget it.
              Forget what?

Comment

• barfacan
                • Feb 2015

It's called a crash. Give him a few days to recover

Comment

• eldarlmario
                  • Sep 2015

Originally posted by champpy
                  eldarlmario,

Can I ask, did you go thru a shedding period while on the oral minoxidil?
                  not that i noticed.

Comment

• eldarlmario
                    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by champpy
                    Forget what?
                    posted a list of something- but felt it's pointless to post it here

Comment

• eldarlmario
                      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by walrus
                      Do you want people to beg you to come back and inflate your ego?
                      funny how this guy whines about this thread, yet cums back to check out the latest replies- apparently. Haha.

Comment

• champpy
                        • Apr 2015

Thanks eldarlmario. If the shedding doesnt increase i may try it

Comment

• galil1
                          • Aug 2015

wow!, you did your homework....hence, good job
                          but, if I may, next time post some pics, I wanna see that hairline start just above the waist so you can make yourself a natural ''hairkini'' to cover what oralspiro did to you.

Comment

• galil1
                            • Aug 2015

wow!, you did your homework....hence, good job
                            but, if I may, next time post some pics, I wanna see that hairline start just above the waist so you can make yourself a natural ''hairkini'' to cover what oral spiro did to you.

Comment

• ragnars
                              • Jun 2016

Hi Everyone,

I am a new guy on the board, I came here just from google pictures search result. I have checked this thread but ( maybe I missed something) can't see what caused your result eldermario ( forehead with full of tiny hairs ) ? is this what you mention before:

= hair growth

CD34: topical PGE2 or topical Valproic acid(generic PGE2 gels is availble at 0.5%
                              CD200: topical Calcitirol or Calcipotriol(generic creams are available at 0.005%)
                              CD49f: topical Tretinoin (generic creams/gels are available at 0.01%)

+ 1.5mm once/mth soft dermarolling

= hair growth

U need to stop DHT(higher potency) and Testerone first from exerting their acitions on further expanding your balding skull and inhibiting hair growth in AGA individuals. SO- it's:

1)CD34: topical PGE2 or topical Valproic acid(generic PGE2 gels is availble at 0.5%
                              2)CD200: topical Calcitirol or Calcipotriol(generic creams are available at 0.005%)
                              3)CD49f: topical Tretinoin (generic creams/gels are available at 0.01%)

AND

4)An androgen receptor blocker like RU58841 or Valproic acid, etc.

5)+ 1.5mm transient soft dermarolling(optional)

= hair growth

I am sorry if force you to tell this once again but if you could answer or give a link to this post I would be glad .

Regards

Comment

• Getthroughthis
                                • Jul 2016

its ok, this thread is only for keen and sincere individuals who wants to help themselves with their own hairloss(their own- not other's)- and the fact that these group of individuals who r in here n not complaining that it's complicated proves the fact that:

1)they've learn something new AND/OR
                                2)they make the effort to go do some further research themselves on the information being stated here by using simple search engines like 'google search'- and reach a conclusion for themselves whether the said information here are accurate/plausible or not.

Thus- these are the people not complaining that the truckload of information is complicated and hence- the reason why i started this thread in the cutting edge/future treatment section instead of the common 'hair loss treatment' section that are full of the same old stuff like minoxidil, dutasteride, finasteride, spiro, ketoconazole(if you've read my posts on keto- u would see that it's more harmful than it is beneficial to the hair with the reasons stated why backed up by studies and links), etc, etc.

Conclusion- this thread is not for the laymen- especially LAZY 1s
                                Hey Eldarlmario, many thanks for all the very insightful info. Could you please point out the specific posts where you have written about the harmful effects of Keto? I'd really like to read it up on it. Many thanks

Comment

Working...