Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Afghanwig
    • May 2015

Originally posted by serenemoon
    I definitely don't think we are gonna see hair in 2 days though, I am going to say 2 months.
    So you think you know better than Dr Hsu himself ?

Comment

• serenemoon
      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Afghanwig
      So you think you know better than Dr Hsu himself ?
      This is exactly what was said. "Papers suggest we could see results in as little as 12 days."

Comment

• Afghanwig
        • May 2015

This is exactly what was said. "Papers suggest we could see results in as little as 12 days."
        So why do you think it would take 2 months then ?

Comment

• serenemoon
          • Jan 2014

So why do you think it would take 2 months then ?
          My personal opinion is two months based on when people generally see results. I don't know, maybe we WILL see results in 2 days. I just happen to think that it will be 2 months.

Comment

• Jagger
            • Mar 2015

And those were in rat models, IIRC. Too bad it's not like facial hair, where it's back the next day.

Comment

• Afghanwig
              • May 2015

I just happen to think that it will be 2 months.
              Thanks for your valuable insights then !

Comment

• diffuseloser
                • Sep 2014

Arashi clearly not content with ruining the Follicept threads for the rest of us and driving Devon away. Now, he's also over on Follicept forum spreading his paranoia and making us all look like buffoons. Even instigating that StayThick is on it too! Words fail me. Hope you're happy. Hair loss is the least of your problems buddy.

Comment

• Afghanwig
                  • May 2015

Originally posted by diffuseloser
                  Arashi clearly not content with ruining the Follicept threads for the rest of us and driving Devon away. Now, he's also over on Follicept forum spreading his paranoia and making us all look like buffoons. Even instigating that StayThick is on it too! Words fail me. Hope you're happy. Hair loss is the least of your problems buddy.
                  Devon actually said he left this board cause he didnt like the moderation queue here. Then Winston removed him from the queue and Devon broke the rules again 3 times in his 3 next posts so he was put back into the moderation queue. Devon never said he left because he hated the criticism here.

And as far as follicept's website, which posts are Arashi exactly ? I dont see any ?

Comment

• TheUltimatePoet
                    • Jul 2011

Arashi, Afghanwig: Seriously!

I can appreciate some good old fashioned skepticism, but what are you two really up to? There is no way you are still here because you are concerned about the community blowing some money on a treatment that might not work. Why are you so hell bent on writing post after post about how you are convinced that follicept is a scam? We get it! We have all memorized your names by now. Please just give it a rest and lets wait for the results.

I'm starting to wonder if you have invested all your life savings in rogaine or something. Jeeeez!

I'm also starting to wonder if you two are the same person. Both of you always leave a space before your question marks...

Comment

• Arashi
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by TheUltimatePoet

I can appreciate some good old fashioned skepticism, but what are you two really up to? There is no way you are still here because you are concerned about the community blowing some money on a treatment that might not work. Why are you so hell bent on writing post after post about how you are convinced that follicept is a scam? We get it! We have all memorized your names by now. Please just give it a rest and lets wait for the results.

I'm starting to wonder if you have invested all your life savings in rogaine or something. Jeeeez!

I'm also starting to wonder if you two are the same person. Both of you always leave a space before your question marks...
                      LOL and you call me paranoid ?

Comment

• bigentries
                        • Dec 2011

The same can be said about the other side. Why are they are so offended? They reply to any sort of skepticism with venom

The reason the other follicept thread (and things like TRX2 and Pilox) grew so big is because ther supporters can't shut their mouth.

If they really believe in "wait and see" then shut up and come back when you can rub it into our face that you whiteknighted the cure. Let the people with a good track record to touch the subject.

If the thing works, then nothing the skeptics say will change the results, things either work or they don't

But if things don't work, we need heavy skepticism before the damage is done. "Wait and see" is useless if the community was already fooled before the supporters accepted defeat (or just hopped to another scam like many of follicept supporters)

Comment

• Afghanwig
                          • May 2015

Damn, you've got me there, Sherlock. I hope you won't find out I was behind the 9/11 attacks, shot Kennedy and that my real name actually is Elvis Presley.

Comment

• serenemoon
                            • Jan 2014

Damn, you've got me there, Sherlock. I hope you won't find out I was behind the 9/11 attacks, shot Kennedy and that my real name actually is Elvis Presley.
                            LOL. Toooo EASY.

Comment

• Afghanwig
                              • May 2015

Tuesday Devon is going to post photo's of his new hairline !

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
                                • Sep 2014

Tuesday Devon is going to post photo's of his new hairline !
                                ...And it's gonna be just where he left it

Comment

Working...