X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • noisette
    • Jun 2013

[QUOTE=nave13579;198624]
    Originally posted by Swooping
    Here you go you can even buy it; http://www.imediway.com/#!treatments/cee5.

Full study;

Someone in contact with Follicept should try asking them about this product and how theirs might be different. I think we would all be interested in their response
    I understand bro
    I can try to ask them what they are thinking about it. But in few days or weeks (I don't know) we can see some results.

Comment

• unbalding
      • Sep 2014

That guy's hair is worse than mine, and he's supposed to have a cure? Why hasn't he cured himself yet?

Let me know when they have a tested treatment rather than just a theory that they think will work. A lot of things work in theory, but don't materialize in practice because for everything we know about hair loss there are a thousand things we don't know. That Korean study actually showed some pretty good results though. If they can improve on that then this could be worth adding to your regimen. I'd still be a little worried about the safety of it though.

Comment

• follicept
        • Feb 2015

Originally posted by unbalding
        That guy's hair is worse than mine, and he's supposed to have a cure? Why hasn't he cured himself yet?

Let me know when they have a tested treatment rather than just a theory that they think will work. A lot of things work in theory, but don't materialize in practice because for everything we know about hair loss there are a thousand things we don't know. That Korean study actually showed some pretty good results though. If they can improve on that then this could be worth adding to your regimen. I'd still be a little worried about the safety of it though.
        Most of these questions are answered on the FAQ on the site. Check it out. Starting on myself next week or so, as soon as we can finish making the back.

I also find irony in many of these comments, given the popup I just received as a new member reminding me of the rules:

Please take the time to read our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service. Members are responsible to learn and follow all rules and policies in order to participate on this forum. Violation of any of our polices will place the violator's account into moderation for evaluation without any prior notification. Incendiary, promotional, abusive, false, defamatory or agenda driven posts, or posts debasing public or limited public figures, physicians, companies and organizations will be removed from this forum. The determination of a forum violation is at the sole discretion of our moderators.

Hang tight, let us prove it first, then you can massacre us online.

Comment

• unbalding
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by follicept
          12085 Research Drive, Alachua, FL 32615. We'd love to have you come visit! Though I would appreciate you leaving my nose intact.

Look, guys. Your skepticism is well founded. I get it. This fell into our lap and we are running with it. But we are doing it based on good science, in good faith, and with integrity.

I understand you have been burned plenty before. We will NOT take any money until we finish up human trials in the next several weeks and prove to OURSELVES, and to you, that we have a product that is safe and effective. I can't spend too much time on the forum responding to flames, but I felt it was important to let you know that we are listening, we feel your pain, and that we take seriously our integrity and the hope that this represents for you, as well as the responsibility that comes with that hope.

You are completely right to be skeptical All I ask is you don't trash us and give us a chance. Check out www.nopricks.com too. Social media campaign for the insulin patch we did, which got less response than this has in 2 days! So thank you for your passion, and rest assured, we are the real deal. If this doesn't work, we WILL NOT SELL it. We will move on, send an email to apologize, and all that you spent was time. I promise. If this doesn't convince you, nothing will, and that's fine. Just give us a little time.

Devon
          Fair enough. I look forward to the results of your testing.

Comment

• Swooping
            • May 2014

12085 Research Drive, Alachua, FL 32615. We'd love to have you come visit! Though I would appreciate you leaving my nose intact.

Look, guys. Your skepticism is well founded. I get it. This fell into our lap and we are running with it. But we are doing it based on good science, in good faith, and with integrity.

I understand you have been burned plenty before. We will NOT take any money until we finish up human trials in the next several weeks and prove to OURSELVES, and to you, that we have a product that is safe and effective. I can't spend too much time on the forum responding to flames, but I felt it was important to let you know that we are listening, we feel your pain, and that we take seriously our integrity and the hope that this represents for you, as well as the responsibility that comes with that hope.

You are completely right to be skeptical All I ask is you don't trash us and give us a chance. Check out www.nopricks.com too. Social media campaign for the insulin patch we did, which got less response than this has in 2 days! So thank you for your passion, and rest assured, we are the real deal. If this doesn't work, we WILL NOT SELL it. We will move on, send an email to apologize, and all that you spent was time. I promise. If this doesn't convince you, nothing will, and that's fine. Just give us a little time.

Devon
            Wow that's fast! I ask for you and you are here within 2 min, talk about the devil! Anyway. Look I'm not even skeptical I know 99.9% your product isn't going to work. It's simple as that. Korea has been doing this for ages. Did you know this? Thing is your theory has already been tested many times in practice, and let me tell you it doesn't work. Where is your IGF-1 derived from? E. Coli I suppose?

Oh btw, I know trials which aren't overseen by the FDA can easily be manipulated too. Has been done several times and still happens (supplement market being a primary example), so you won't even trick me if your trial is going to report good results. It's all marketing.

Comment

• follicept
              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by unbalding
              Fair enough. I look forward to the results of your testing.
              Me too! Both personally, and professionally.

Comment

• noisette
                • Jun 2013

Devon
                +1

Comment

• Reign
                  • Nov 2014

Swooping is probably correct. However, it is possible that Follicept's delivery method is better than the microneedling method used by the study and will yield better results. Perhaps some of us can test it as he states in his video.

Comment

• EXprettyboy
                    • Sep 2011

That guy is being genuine, it is clear that they are not selling "snake oil". And the other guy Hsu has the credentials of genius. The university of Florida is not going to permit some bogus activity tarnish its credibility.

Igf1 has been used before, but not with the unique delivery method they have created.

Comment

• follicept
                      • Feb 2015

Wow that's fast! I ask for you and you are here within 2 min, talk about the devil! Anyway. Look I'm not even skeptical I know 99.9% your product isn't going to work. It's simple as that. Korea has been doing this for ages. Did you know this? Thing is your theory has already been tested many times in practice, and let me tell you it doesn't work. Where is your IGF-1 derived from? E. Coli I suppose?

Oh btw, I know trials which aren't overseen by the FDA can easily be manipulated too. Has been done several times and still happens, so you won't even trick me if your trial is going to report good results.
                      Haha, I am telling you- we are here to help you guys, not screw you over. Well if we applied that kind of scientific approach and logic, we would certainly deserve some of what we are getting on here, wouldn't we? Again, it's the transdermal delivery that is the key. That is where others have failed. We got the same questions from insulin companies- why hasn't anyone else been able to do this for 30 years. We showed them the science, and now they believe. If you want to view that, www.box.com/ppncts. Trust me, it is sound. No microneedles, no nothing- our formulation is different. Just wait and let us prove it, or let us eat crow and apologize, with no sales and no one harmed. I think that is fair to ask. Everything ever accomplished is impossible until its done. Your concerns are 100% valid, just let us try to alleviate them. Working on supplier for IGF-1, rIGF-1 from yeast or bacteria, human-grade. That is what we are waiting on to make the batch that I and others will test, and then post results.

Comment

• noisette
                        • Jun 2013

I want to thank you the researchers, the students, and so many people who are taking their time to help us, to fight the hairloss.

Comment

• follicept
                          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by EXprettyboy
                          That guy is being genuine, it is clear that they are not selling "snake oil". And the other guy Hsu has the credentials of genius. The university of Florida is not going to permit some bogus activity tarnish its credibility.

Igf1 has been used before, but not with the unique delivery method they have created.

Stop being spencer drones and dismissing new treatment options, at one point the big three were new treatment options. Are you gonna wait til spencer says this is not snake oil before you think for yourself?
                          Bingo. Thank you thank you thank you. Dr. Hsu is an incredible human being and a brilliant scientist. If you guys had any idea what he and I have given up to get this business off the ground, you would be shocked. Know that we are in this for the impact. If the money comes, great, but that's not what this is about.

Comment

• Swooping
                            • May 2014

Haha, I am telling you- we are here to help you guys, not screw you over. Well if we applied that kind of scientific approach and logic, we would certainly deserve some of what we are getting on here, wouldn't we? Again, it's the transdermal delivery that is the key. That is where others have failed. We got the same questions from insulin companies- why hasn't anyone else been able to do this for 30 years. We showed them the science, and now they believe. If you want to view that, www.box.com/ppncts. Trust me, it is sound. No microneedles, no nothing- our formulation is different. Just wait and let us prove it, or let us eat crow and apologize, with no sales and no one harmed. I think that is fair to ask. Everything ever accomplished is impossible until its done. Your concerns are 100% valid, just let us try to alleviate them. Working on supplier for IGF-1, rIGF-1 from yeast or bacteria, human-grade. That is what we are waiting on to make the batch that I and others will test, and then post results.
                            Oh wait so you think it's the transdermal delivery that is key. First of all I think you misunderstand "transdermal delivery". Transdermal delivery is meant for the purpose of having ingredients delivered through the skin for systematic application. We don't want that.Now let me tell you why your theory doesn't hold up. IGF-1 is around 7kDa from what I remember.

- Dermarolling even with 0.5mm has been shown in studies to deliver compounds up to 45kDa in the skin.
                            - Injections don't have problems with high kDA compounds and obviously you can just inject IGF-1 , has been done by several people
                            - To undermine the high kDa problem, korea has made cosmetical applications which are nano formulated. Meaning that the individual particle size get's that small that it doesn't distribute evenly in the skin. But it literally pushes "around" the space of the hair follicle all up to the way of the bulb, wherein the dermal papilla lies. Right where it needs to be.

Why would your delivery method be better? Tell me.

Comment

• Sogeking
                              • Feb 2011

It is good to be sceptical but I will give you guys benefit of the doubt.

I have one question did you apply for EMA in Europe for regulatory approval ? Just want to know in case it works.

Comment

• follicept
                                • Feb 2015

Oh wait so you think it's the transdermal delivery that is key. First of all I think you misunderstand "transdermal delivery". Transdermal delivery is meant for the purpose of having ingredients delivered through the skin for systematic application. We don't want that.Now let me tell you why your theory doesn't hold up. IGF-1 is around 7kDa from what I remember.

- Dermarolling even with 0.5mm has been shown in studies to deliver compounds up to 45kDa in the skin.
                                - Injections don't have problems with high kDA compounds and obviously you can just inject IGF-1 , has been done by several people
                                - To undermine the high kDa problem, korea has made cosmetical applications which are nano formulated. Meaning that the individual particle size get's that small that it doesn't distribute evenly in the skin. But it literally pushes "around" the space of the hair follicle all up to the way of the bulb, wherein the dermal papilla lies. Right where it needs to be.
                                THAT is why we are different. www.PrometheonPharma.com core technology is the transdermal delivery of large peptides. That is what is unique here. We have done insulin at 6kDa, IGF-1 at 7.5kDa, and hGH at 22k Da. We don't know the upper limit yet- vaccines, gene therapy, chemotherapeutics? This application for hair regrowth is what surprised us during studying insulin, and then further surprised by the way the FDA will handle it. I assure you, we have a handle on transdermal delivery. And systemic delivery has been the challenge with IGF-1- enough to get to the follicles, and you get side effects. Little enough to avoid side effects, and you don't get growth. Our transdermal technology allows these large molecules across the skin right where they are delivered. So yes, some will get systemic, which has been shown to be safe at the 1-10ppm range we are using, but also since it is local, it will get right to the follicles. Make sense? Again, more info on the underlying technology at www.box.com/ppncts. Feel free to explore. If you have any questions, let me know.

Comment

Working...