OC info+ use RU at your own risk

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdsurfin
    • Sep 2013

Swooping that is all speculative, and honestly maybe it's not a holy grail, but cotsarellis did find a pharmacparner did his research very quickly and sold them the rights to all their research. These guys know things we don't know, and I can't find any reason this wouldn't maintain as well as fin. And many of us don't want to use anti androgens. So please stop bringing this down when you have really no good reason not to and very reputable people are investing in it. Any online posters have reported a stoppage in shedding on all kinds if pgd2 blockers, even Zyrtec which biscuits different receptor. Anything that can ride me over safely for a few years is golden in my book. The guy at the pharmacy is willing to work with us on SM and Bim too.

Comment

• sdsurfin
      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by sdsurfin
      Swooping that is all speculative, and honestly maybe it's not a holy grail, but cotsarellis did find a pharmacparner did his research very quickly and sold them the rights to all their research. These guys know things we don't know, and I can't find any reason this wouldn't maintain as well as fin. And many of us don't want to use anti androgens. So please stop bringing this down when you have really no good reason not to and very reputable people are investing in it. Any online posters have reported a stoppage in shedding on all kinds if pgd2 blockers, even Zyrtec which biscuits different receptor. Anything that can ride me over safely for a few years is golden in my book. The guy at the pharmacy is willing to work with us on SM and Bim too.
      Ps forgive the typos I'm on a phone.

Comment

• sdsurfin
        • Sep 2013

Fine, you fools can all keep burning your nuts and your brains off while there is very possibly much better option out there. I think a combo of a blocker and Bim will definitely do a lot of good, and I would appreciate the support needed to make that happen. If all you want to do is use finasterude then just keep your mouth shut. Unless you have solid scientific evidence that cotsarellis and kythera are wrong about pursuing this.

Comment

• FeelsBad
          • Oct 2012

No need for that, sdsurfin. I am with you and I will totally try OC/Setipiprant if the price comes down a little. I appreciate you putting in time on this.

Comment

• nave13579
            • Feb 2015

Just got this email from Anagen:

"dear friend,

Our Head Manufacture kane in china is still on holiday. back at 27-2.

re setipiprant, once they're back.

1). they'll check if this chemical is patented in china.
            2). they'll check if chemical is licensed by any drug distributor.
            3). As if its licensed they'll,contact the company for agreement to produce and sell this research chemical strictly as for research purpose not for human use.in small quantities. there is no guarantee for grand production right at high quantity if drugs is licensed already.
            4). price for small scale production for research purpose only. won't be economical.

as for OC000459, oc000459-ethanol and TM , both very selective CRTH2 antagonists, please tell them the quantity you're interested in, they'll give a great discount for volume deal. We have both products are in stock.
            You can arrange a group buy if there is interest. please let me know the total quantity."

Comment

• Jasari
              • May 2011

OC is around 220 on Kane's site for 1 gram. What is the mixing & storage procedure & how long does this last?

A one month treatment is far from economical.

Comment

• HairlossAt15
                • May 2013

Best option is to wait for the poc trial to be completed with Kythera. Then we will have concrete data on humans seeing how effective gpr44 blockers really are. Will also know correct dosage, safety and health risks etc

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by HairlossAt15
                  Best option is to wait for the poc trial to be completed with Kythera. Then we will have concrete data on humans seeing how effective gpr44 blockers really are.
                  You'll be waiting 2 years for that.

Comment

• JDW
                    • Mar 2012

Best option is to wait for the poc trial to be completed with Kythera. Then we will have concrete data on humans seeing how effective gpr44 blockers really are. Will also know correct dosage, safety and health risks etc
                    When is this set to be completed? thanks

Comment

• Illusion
                      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by nave13579
                      Just got this email from Anagen:

"dear friend,

Our Head Manufacture kane in china is still on holiday. back at 27-2.

re setipiprant, once they're back.

1). they'll check if this chemical is patented in china.
                      2). they'll check if chemical is licensed by any drug distributor.
                      3). As if its licensed they'll,contact the company for agreement to produce and sell this research chemical strictly as for research purpose not for human use.in small quantities. there is no guarantee for grand production right at high quantity if drugs is licensed already.
                      4). price for small scale production for research purpose only. won't be economical.

as for OC000459, oc000459-ethanol and TM , both very selective CRTH2 antagonists, please tell them the quantity you're interested in, they'll give a great discount for volume deal. We have both products are in stock.
                      You can arrange a group buy if there is interest. please let me know the total quantity."

Also sent a mail to Kane re: OC and sep and got exactly the same reply as the one quoted above.

Comment

• Hairismylife
                        • Jun 2012

Swooping why are you keep posting negative comments on Pgd2 when their is solid science behind? Seems you only support RU but RU should only be a bridge of time considering it's safety profile. I would definitely lower my RU dosage to 2% if I get OC.
                        Plus, we are seeking regrowth treatment and Bim seems able to do something. Most of us would be happy if itcdan bring us back 1 norwood.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                          • Dec 2012

Because we won't know results until 2018. Furthermore, it's backed by cots work and doesnt have a dangerous side effect profile

Comment

• sdsurfin
                            • Sep 2013

Best bet is to work with the other guy and not cane. He cut the price to a tenth of what kane advertised. Only question left is to figure out which compound makes the most sense. That TM drug is looking pretty good if it dissolves in water. Maybe trade off one day on that topically and one day on setipip orally. I have high hopes.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by sdsurfin
                              Best bet is to work with the other guy and not cane. He cut the price to a tenth of what kane advertised. Only question left is to figure out which compound makes the most sense. That TM drug is looking pretty good if it dissolves in water. Maybe trade off one day on that topically and one day on setipip orally. I have high hopes.
                              He cut OC to a tenth? $27 a gram? What did he say about setipiprant

Comment

• sdsurfin
                                • Sep 2013

sorry he hasn't priced OC yet. he priced setipiprant at 300 for 15 grams. my mistake. but OC will prob be similar or cheaper because it is not licensed in the US.

Comment

Working...