Combatting RU58841 side effects
Collapse
X
-
I think use indeed st johns to "wash" the sides effect of RU is actually a good idea. Please tell us if you get side free while this regimen
-
Thx for the answer boldy, a question though, where do u order ur glycerin/ethanol? i'm gonna be ordering from uk any advice on that?Leave a comment:
-
compared to other experimentals and even FDA drugs, RU is one of the drug's that is giving the least sides here
im sticking with glycerin/ water and ethanol because then i have full control about the ratio ethanol/glyc/water. It is cheap and effective.Leave a comment:
-
Man reading about all this sides from RU scares the hell out of me.
Has anyone had success with RU in KB solution? Or it is not as effective as ethonal/pg/glycerin?Leave a comment:
-
-
hey man, yes no problem
I will make a detailed post. I'm still experimenting and fine-tuning my regime though, but I will share all my findings with you guys.
Leave a comment:
-
I started to develop gyno because of fin. When I quit fin after approx two weeks, the lump under my nipple slowly went away. However, if you start to develop gyno you need to do something against it rather quickly. If the lump under your nipple stays there or grows for too long, it will become permanent and surgery will be the only option. You'd have to look up after how long of a period this exactly is.
If you stop on time, your gyno will slowly go away. There are little things you can do against gyno as far as I know. You can use AI (aromatase inhibitors) that basically inhibit estrogen, which will probably help pretty good against beginning gyno. However, it's pretty bad for your health to use these AI's for a long time and I'm assuming you're looking for a solution to a) stop gyno, b) is usable for a long time without being bad for you and c) is usable along with your current treatment for hair loss (i.e. the two don't compromise eachother). Unfortunately, I don't know of such method.
You can try to use DHT-cream but that stuff is pretty expensive (http://www.dhtcream.com/buy-dht-cream/) and I'm not sure if it's actually scientifically proven to work.
However, gyno is not that common as a side effect so just relax. If you do feel like you're developping gyno, go to your GP first before you do anything against it. She'll determine if it's actually gyno or not.If it is gyno, your options are pretty limited:
1) You lower your dosage to a point where you're not having issues with gyno anymore
2) You just ignore the gyno and continue treatment.
3) You try the DHT-cream route (or the AI route though that's not a recommended one in the long run I believe)
Keep in mind that if you have surgery for gyno (do this with a good plastic surgeon and not a regular surgeon as the results will be less good cosmetically-wise) and you start with an AA again after that, it will probably develop again if you're sensitive to gyno.Leave a comment:
-
What happens when you get gyno? I'm a week into RU but I'm wary of this. Will it go away on its own or would it require medication to subside??Leave a comment:
-
I'm not seeing any gyno, just feeling a peanut sized lump under my right nipple whereas it used to be flat. Also I get some weird feelings in my right nipple sometimes, but as I said before, I'm willing to discard any feelings (because like you said, the placebo-effect can be strong) but things that are actually visible or things I'm able to feel from the outside (the lump), are a different story imo. You say that gyno can't develop in two days but I take it you're talking about full-blown gyno. I agree that's rather unlikely to happen but you can spot gyno before that stage, as you don't suddenly wake up with huge bitch-tits.You can't get gyno in two days. It takes weeks to months to see any effect.
I hate to say it, but some of you guys are getting placebo sides for sure IMO. Looking at your chest knowing you've been taking RU naturally increases your perception that your chest is changing, but it's really not. It's no different from when we sometimes get guys in here saying "I started XYZ treatment four days ago and my hair already looks thicker" - it's impossible.
If you seriously think you are, take photos, use RU for 1 month, take more photos, then compare. If you don't see any difference, you can continue for another month.
It's different if you're getting pain etc, or erectile problems, because those can be real or placebo after two days - but for gyno, don't just rely on perception in the mirror.
I'm willing to bet that I could give some of you guys a mix of PG and ethanol with nothing in it, tell you it's RU, and you'd be reporting sides from it including gyno.
I'm definitely not saying sides aren't real, especially for fin. But some of the so-called sides that are reported here are just not possible in the timeframe. I hate to think some of you are losing hair due to placebo sides.
But I agree with the things you said about the placebo effect of drugs. Again, that's why I stated in my first post that I'm willing to discard pretty much everything except for visible things or things I can feel from the outside.Leave a comment:
-
You can't get gyno in two days. It takes weeks to months to see any effect.
I hate to say it, but some of you guys are getting placebo sides for sure IMO. Looking at your chest knowing you've been taking RU naturally increases your perception that your chest is changing, but it's really not. It's no different from when we sometimes get guys in here saying "I started XYZ treatment four days ago and my hair already looks thicker" - it's impossible.
If you seriously think you are, take photos, use RU for 1 month, take more photos, then compare. If you don't see any difference, you can continue for another month.
It's different if you're getting pain etc, or erectile problems, because those can be real or placebo after two days - but for gyno, don't just rely on perception in the mirror.
I'm willing to bet that I could give some of you guys a mix of PG and ethanol with nothing in it, tell you it's RU, and you'd be reporting sides from it including gyno.
I'm definitely not saying sides aren't real, especially for fin. But some of the so-called sides that are reported here are just not possible in the timeframe. I hate to think some of you are losing hair due to placebo sides.Leave a comment:
-
Do you think that this St Johns product could also help with finasteride sides ?Leave a comment:
-
V interesting and informative - i seem to be hyper-sensitive to RU after being Dut and Fin for 8 odd years - much thanks. Using 10mg RU w Stemoxydine and still feeling it - will give SJW a shot
I've got a few questions for you Boldy if you wouldnt mind
a) I read that SJW has the effect of increasing 5-HT / serotonin levels in the central nervous system (CNS), so do you think it is also possible that RU give us foggyness and general slowness due to suppression of 5-HT but SJW brings these levels back up to feel normal again (as well transporting and metabolising drugs from the body)?
b) Thinking about the transporting and metabolising drugs out of the body, would SJW be indiscriminate when it comes to removing from blood plasma in body or scalp thus would reduce effectiveness of RU (or once RU has bound to follicle receptor, can it not remove... but then RU bonding to other receptors in the body is causing sides in the first place so how would SJW reduce this w/o having same reduce effect of RU in the scalp ?)
c) How long would it take before would feel the effect of SJW?
Thanks BoldyLeave a comment:
-
nice to hear from you again boldy....im waiting for detailed information
i have a lot of questions to ask you,your regime seems very promisingLeave a comment:
-
Boldy, can you please tell me with what dose of st john's you started? Also, when did you first noticed results of the st john reducing your RU sides?Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: