Article on piloscopy...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

Sure Recidive , Ill give Dr Wesley a call.
    If he is not able to take the call Im sure that his Rep will notify him.
    Dr Wesley is a good man and he is very SINCERE in what he is attempting to do.

Comment

• Recidive
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Artista
      Sure Recidive , Ill give Dr Wesley a call.
      If he is not able to take the call Im sure that his Rep will notify him.
      Dr Wesley is a good man and he is very SINCERE in what he is attempting to do.
      hi Artista,

Were you able to get permission from Dr Wesley? Bro, I really want to know but He would not answer to me

Comment

• Artista
        • Apr 2010

Hi my friend.. I'm answering on my phone right now so I don't have the time to give a full response, but I'll tell you and all else this much..
        Dr. Wesley called me last night and we had a really good conversation.
        He did allow me to share updated information that he had shared with me.
        I'll say this much right now, his next phase testing will more than likely begin in December.
        He is refining a certain part of this instrumentation. He felt it was very important to have done.
        During our conversation it certainly made sense to me.
        Friends please be patient. My life right now is so very busy.. I'm not sure if I'll even be able to listen or be on Spencer's live show tonight (if it is on tonight-I feel that it will be)
        Stay strong!

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Originally posted by Artista
          Hi my friend.. I'm answering on my phone right now so I don't have the time to give a full response, but I'll tell you and all else this much..
          Dr. Wesley called me last night and we had a really good conversation.
          He did allow me to share updated information that he had shared with me.
          I'll say this much right now, his next phase testing will more than likely begin in December.
          He is refining a certain part of this instrumentation. He felt it was very important to have done.
          During our conversation it certainly made sense to me.
          Friends please be patient. My life right now is so very busy.. I'm not sure if I'll even be able to listen or be on Spencer's live show tonight (if it is on tonight-I feel that it will be)
          Stay strong!
          Terrible progress on meeting his proclaimed timelines.

Comment

• Javert
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
            Terrible progress on meeting his proclaimed timelines.
            If it's as good as Arista and Spencer have led us to believe then it should be worth the wait.

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

Originally posted by Javert
              If it's as good as Arista and Spencer have led us to believe then it should be worth the wait.
              Without regeneration the whole procedure is just a smidge level above regular FUE/FUT... I don't expect pricing to be anywhere near as competitive either, it'll probably be priced astronomically high, well out of reach for damn near all of us... basically another slap to the face of balding men.

Comment

• brocktherock
                • Dec 2013

I agree with Hellouser in this case. FUE from a skilled doctor is simply out of the question and I doubt pilofocus will be lower. Even if regeneration is possible, it might as well be on the moon unless its the same price as fut. I keep seeing Dr. Wesley's results on standard ht and I got to say I've never seen results that I'd be happy with. I don't want to be a downer but I don't have any real hope for this route. In ten years it wont matter anyway.

Comment

• Javert
                  • Jun 2013

Without regeneration the whole procedure is just a smidge level above regular FUE/FUT... I don't expect pricing to be anywhere near as competitive either, it'll probably be priced astronomically high, well out of reach for damn near all of us... basically another slap to the face of balding men.
                  I think that we should all at least try to reserve judgment until we see what this procedure is really capable of. It could really be something great if everything we've been told is true. I'm hoping everything goes well.

Comment

• Javert
                    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by brocktherock
                    I agree with Hellouser in this case. FUE from a skilled doctor is simply out of the question and I doubt pilofocus will be lower. Even if regeneration is possible, it might as well be on the moon unless its the same price as fut. I keep seeing Dr. Wesley's results on standard ht and I got to say I've never seen results that I'd be happy with. I don't want to be a downer but I don't have any real hope for this route. In ten years it wont matter anyway.
                    I agree that pricing could be an issue but our main concern should be if it's actually a marketable improvement over what limited help we have today in terms of combating hair loss.

Comment

• ShookOnes
                      • Jun 2014

In the process of having a date for fue with a doctor, recommend low NW s to also jump ship.

Comment

• clarence
                        • Sep 2012

Without regeneration the whole procedure is just a smidge level above regular FUE/FUT...
                        I find that an overstatement.

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by clarence
                          I find that an overstatement.
                          I'm not a fan of mediocrity. Yeah, it's scarless... big whoop, Norwood 5+ are still screwed. That doesn't help. 2015 nearing in a couple months and still no cure in sight. I won't applaud that.

Comment

• nameless
                            • Feb 2013

I'm not a fan of mediocrity. Yeah, it's scarless... big whoop, Norwood 5+ are still screwed. That doesn't help. 2015 nearing in a couple months and still no cure in sight. I won't applaud that.
                            I don't understand your point at all. Even if a certain cure was discovered today it would still take 5 - 7 years at least to get it to market so of course there's no certain cure in sight. You're either going to have to take a chance and roll the dice on a *possible" cure or your baldness will continue for at least 5 - 7 years. Most likely 10 years or so because they still have to invent the cure and then begins the 5 - 7 year process of bringing that cure to market.

Accept this and stay bald for about 10 years or gamble on a *possible" cure that could get you your hair back sooner. Or else you could wear a wig.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                              • Jun 2013

Without regeneration the whole procedure is just a smidge level above regular FUE/FUT...
                              This is what it comes down to. Being scarless is nice and all, but that is really only an issue if you plan on shaving your head. If you end up shaving your head after getting a transplant, I think it is safe to say the the transplant was a failure. I know there are exceptions to the rule, but I would like to think that most guys are getting transplants to grow their hair out. Without regeneration the difference between this and current FUE will be minimal and not worth the money.

Comment

• Artista
                                • Apr 2010

Hello everyone (Hi there NotCool'!)
                                I have been recently editing what will be my newest posting in regards to my conversations (email and phone) with Dr Wesley.
                                First of all I really want to sincerely APOLOGIZE to everyone for not being as active as i had always been in the past here.
                                I honestly meant to update here last week but my life has been getting in the way so to speak ,My plate is FULL too-nothing to do with this topic.
                                Dr Wesley does APPRECIATE and THANK all of you who had offered to begin a 'Group/Crowd Funding' for his upcoming Method but he and his crew do have a very good round of funding already.
                                Back to my point, hopefully tomorrow morning, I WILL do my updated posting (of his update-lol)
                                Ill say as I always have-- "Patience IS a VIRTUE" my friends !
                                Ive learned that through basic life experience..Cheers to all.

Comment

Working...