Doesn't say anything about what the product is or if it has gone through trials, it just tells you they made a patent. Not sure what to think of it, but these are the same guys that sell Revita and Spectral DNC.
Doesn't say anything about what the product is or if it has gone through trials, it just tells you they made a patent. Not sure what to think of it, but these are the same guys that sell Revita and Spectral DNC.
well , it does say (more or less) what the product is : "a new compound described as a calcium-activated potassium channel opening agent for topical treatment of hair loss."
Doesn't say anything about what the product is or if it has gone through trials, it just tells you they made a patent. Not sure what to think of it, but these are the same guys that sell Revita and Spectral DNC.
Dont be so gullible. Until they prove something its snake oil.I dont see any credible studies or proof it works in that press release unless I missed it
Dont be so gullible. Until they prove something its snake oil.I dont see any credible studies or proof it works in that press release unless I missed it
Comment