• Show
Clear All
  • lacazette
    • May 2015

lacazette aswell

Comment

• Tenma
      • Nov 2013

Has anyone seen this trial about SM? https://www.anzctr.org.au/Trial/Regi...aspx?id=368801
      Wow thats great news!

Now they are running 3 trials.

Btw, I don’t know if it was mentioned before but found info from april about samumed expanding their facilities and obtaining a good reduction in taxes:

San Diego County Home Sales Climb Sharply in March Home Prices Also Rise Homes sold in San Diego County in March increased sharply month over month from

“…Samumed LLC of San Diego, a biopharmaceutical research and development firm that will create 273 jobs by investing $30.5 million, for which it will receive a $2.1 million tax credit.”

One thing is for sure, they are investing heavily and have high hopes for this drug.

Comment

• lacazette
        • May 2015

Good! I still strongly believe in them, when you know Wnt/b catenin act as the key cascade with others, it gives high hopes

Does someone understand the patent's world? and could explain me what does the recent patents applications publications on this 22 october , and that are concerning us, mean

B- and y -diketones and y -hydroxyketones as wnt/ b -catenin signaling pathway activators

-First why on 22 oct they are two applications of the same patent? what does that mean?

-And it's the 'same' patent that we already posted here in 2014, so what are these new ones for, or what are the différences? (though it's just 'look like' the same patent, so maybe there's could be new things in it as i don't had the time to read it)

Comment

• Tomtom21
          • Jun 2015

I feel like samumed may wait to release results from the clinical trial ending this month unitl they have the results from the new smaller trial ending in February.. But the anticipation is slowly starting to kill me lol hopefully they release something regarding the chemical or its effectiveness come the hair congress

Comment

• champpy
            • Apr 2015

Does anyone know if their drug is a topical or oral med?

I cant imagine them being such a big sponser of the congress and not presenting anything. Dude, if they even showed a product logo id flip my shyt

Comment

• noisette
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by champpy

Comment

• JayM
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by champpy

I cant imagine them being such a big sponser of the congress and not presenting anything. Dude, if they even showed a product logo id flip my shyt
                wow

Comment

• Swooping
                  • May 2014

So how many trials are these guys running now? Did they already finish a clinical trial? Perhaps they will present some preliminary data on the congress on a poster whatsoever.

Comment

• Swooping
                    • May 2014

At the hair congress they will be presenting the results from the 1st phase of the clinical trial..

Safety and Efficacy of a Topical Treatment (SM04554) for Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA): Results from a Phase 1 Trial Yusuf Yazici, MD | USA

Comment

• Sogeking
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Swooping
                      At the hair congress they will be presenting the results from the 1st phase of the clinical trial..
                      Good find. Although Phase 1 is primarily intended for determining safety we might get a glimpse at effectiveness.

Comment

• ShookOnes
                        • Jun 2014

Would gains be permanent with this anyone guess?

Comment

• Tenma
                          • Nov 2013

Good! I wasnt expecting a presentation from Samumed.

Lets hope Hellouser can record this one

Comment

• nameless
                            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Sogeking
                            Good find. Although Phase 1 is primarily intended for determining safety we might get a glimpse at effectiveness.
                            They might give some hints as to how things are going in their original phase 2 study that is just completing NOW.

Comment

• Dobler
                              • Oct 2015

1st phase of clinical isn't aimed on safety? It won't tell us much about efficiency right?

Comment

• JayM
                                • Apr 2015

safety and efficacy

Comment

Working...