Sm04554

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BottleCap
    • Apr 2015

What are some good estimates of the release of this treatment?

also when do people think CB, Pilofocus, Sepi, replicel and others are likely to be available. Really getting anxious were going to miss out, and be the last generation to be bald ugly bastards.

Comment

• nameless
      • Feb 2013

I want this patent.

Comment

• BottleCap
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by nameless
        I want this patent.
        I do too.

Does anyone know if the molecular structure details of this chemical will be released after these trials finish?
        Is it really that dangerous manipulating WMT pathways if the drug is sound?
        I really neeeed this topical!

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
          • Sep 2014

I want this patent.
          The present invention discloses β-diketones, γ-diketones or γ-hydroxyketones or analogs thereof, that activate Wnt/β-catenin signaling and thus treat or prevent diseases related to signal transduction, such as osteoporosis and osteoarthropathy; osteogenesis imperfecta, bone defects, bone fractures, periodontal disease, otosclerosis, wound healing, craniofacial defects, oncolytic bone disease, traumatic brain injuries related to the differentiation and development of the central nervous system, comprising Parkinson's disease, strokes, ischemic cerebral disease, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia; eye diseases such as age related macular degeneration, diabetic macular edema or retinitis pigmentosa and diseases related to differentiation and growth of stem cell, comprising hair loss, hematopoiesis related diseases and tissue regeneration related diseases.

Comment

• deuce
            • May 2013

IDK about the other but I heard CB will be out in 2021. Ouch that sucks. I was hoping 2017-2018.

Originally posted by BottleCap
            What are some good estimates of the release of this treatment?

also when do people think CB, Pilofocus, Sepi, replicel and others are likely to be available. Really getting anxious were going to miss out, and be the last generation to be bald ugly bastards.

Comment

• JayM
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by BottleCap
              I do too.

Does anyone know if the molecular structure details of this chemical will be released after these trials finish?
              Is it really that dangerous manipulating WMT pathways if the drug is sound?
              I really neeeed this topical!
              I think by just misspelling the pathway just kinda proves it. Yes. Yes it is that dangerous. I wouldn't mess around with this.

Comment

• nameless
                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by JayM
                I think by just misspelling the pathway just kinda proves it. Yes. Yes it is that dangerous. I wouldn't mess around with this.

Listen, if you make black-market RU58841 incorrectly it's bad for you but if you make it right it's not bad for you. Lots of people have been using black-market RU58841 that is made correctly for years and nobody is getting hurt. It all depends on getting it made correctly. I would be very comfortable using black-market SM if its made correctly.

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

Listen, if you make black-market RU58841 incorrectly it's bad for you but if you make it right it's not bad for you. Lots of people have been using black-market RU58841 that is made correctly for years and nobody is getting hurt. It all depends on getting it made correctly. I would be very comfortable using black-market SM if its made correctly.
                  I agree.

But we need to know the makeup of SM first.

Comment

• nameless
                    • Feb 2013

If SM05445 works it's probably 3 years away. After completion of phase 2 it will probably take 6 - 8 months before phase 3 even starts and then phase 3 will be a year and then after phase 3 completes it will take 6 - 8 months for the company to assess the data and turn it over to the FDA and then it will take a year for the FDA to give approval. We are looking at 3 years easy.

Comment

• JayM
                      • Apr 2015

What I mean is you would be an idiot to use it before you know the safety profile, the amount used and importantly how often it is applied.

I think we must be on the same page there as no one would be stupid enough otherwise.

Comment

• Hemo
                        • Apr 2015

Yeah? How are you going to determine if it's made correctly?

Comment

• nameless
                          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Hemo
                          Yeah? How are you going to determine if it's made correctly?

By giving a good company the patent/recipe.

There are companies out there making good RU and other drugs. These companies have chemists are the payroll who can follow the instructions to the letter if we get them the instructions. The problem isn't how to get it made correctly; the problem is to get the patent/recipe.

Comment

• nameless
                            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by JayM
                            What I mean is you would be an idiot to use it before you know the safety profile, the amount used and importantly how often it is applied.

I think we must be on the same page there as no one would be stupid enough otherwise.

Of course I would wait until after phase 2 results are in before using it but those results are just a few months away. Now is the time when we need to be finding the patent/recipe so we can be ready to act if the results are safe and effective.

Comment

• nameless
                              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready
                              Are you saying that this is the patent to SM04554? Does this link tell us exactly how to make it? Is it a 100% certainty that this is the correct patent?

As soon as we get the patent we need to start going through it but people keep posting links to multiple patents and it's not clear to me if these are the actual patents to the exact drug SM04554.

Comment

• SolarPowered Man
                                • Aug 2013

I've skimped through it and it seem to be the recipe for it. We just need someone from a microbiology background to confirm.

Comment

Working...