dr klein: new growth stimulant coming soon~~~

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilpauly
    • Feb 2012

Jazzb I called dr Klien and he can't Hear! Lol bloody hell !!!!!

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

jazz that years supply must cost a fortune theres no way i could or want to buy that amount i have been in contact with dr kline and many of his lotions were available cheaper elsewhere by other companies but fda shut them down you can buy a 5% minox with progestorone and add azelaic acid to it yourself.
      Mind you dr kline has so many minox solutions its hard to find out which to use he does offer a monthly regular supply which is not too bad a price but to ship to uk its a bit pricey.

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by doke
        jazz that years supply must cost a fortune theres no way i could or want to buy that amount i have been in contact with dr kline and many of his lotions were available cheaper elsewhere by other companies but fda shut them down you can buy a 5% minox with progestorone and add azelaic acid to it yourself.
        Mind you dr kline has so many minox solutions its hard to find out which to use he does offer a monthly regular supply which is not too bad a price but to ship to uk its a bit pricey.
        Seriously it's not bad when you buy bulk, the more you buy he gives bulk discount so for me buying a years supply one of delivery is good price I'm happy to pay. I'm not going to doubt his products as they worked on me and I'm happy .

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

hi jazz what level of norwood were you before dr klines treatments and what are you now and also which product in his range are you using.

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

buy the way guys not sure if any of you know that scalpecin is quite helpful if you use minox and there is a 2%finasteride lotion that is $13 for 30mls and the company has a 5% minox with azelaic acid which ihas been taken away by the us fda although i get it with this company two bottles 60mls are $34 which is not bad and the products for hair loss they sell are quite a few so cannot list them here i did get my spiro cream from them.

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

forgot to add i am not promoting this company only trying to save you money and not sure if the web site here will let me tell you the name but you can pm me.

Comment

• Jazz1
                Inactive
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by doke
                hi jazz what level of norwood were you before dr klines treatments and what are you now and also which product in his range are you using.
                I have pictures if you want to see? I gained good temple growth etc, but recently my hairline took a hit as I got greedy and added saw palmetto it ruined my hairline. I stopped saw palmetto hoping now my hairloss stopped it will regrow back! But I would say I gained Norwood 1.5, I used his lotion first but that can irritate scalp because of the tretinoin etc.

Comment

• doke
                  • Jun 2009

many thanks jazz but i would think that you can get the same products like dr klines a lot cheaper.
                  I know he has lowered his shipping price to $37 for inter customers but he says some of his treatments should be used up to four times a day and thats the same as dr lewenbergs formula of which has to be used like this if it contains tretinoin remember guys do not go out in the sun with this on your scalp.

Comment

• Hicks
                    • Apr 2013

anyone still using this stuff? what is your experience?
                    Last edited by Hicks; 01-07-2014, 11:07 AM. Reason: Can't spell

Comment

• lilpauly
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Hicks
                      anyone still using this stuff? what is your experience?
                      Hi man this topical is not put yet. Thank u for reminding me about this.

Comment

• Jazz1
                        Inactive
                        • Aug 2012

Iv emailed Tony last week on an update on this il keep you guys informed of I hear anything.

Comment

• lilpauly
                          • Feb 2012

Jazzb regimen: saw palmetto , biotin, prox, uk tape water and horny cow grass. Jazz u make me laugh

Comment

• Jazz1
                            Inactive
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by lilpauly
                            Jazzb regimen: saw palmetto , biotin, prox, uk tape water and horny cow grass. Jazz u make me laugh
                            Lol saw palmetto bullshit, biotin poison acne in a bottle, uk tap water causes alopecia areata horny grass lol makes you horny.

Comment

• UK_
                              • Feb 2011

I think this forum is descending into madness.

Comment

• lilpauly
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                                I think this forum is descending into madness.
                                Yes man sorry for the off topic post . Jazz just ales me laugh regarding dr Kleins growth stim it should be availble very soon. People were trials h this in NYC

Comment

Working...