200 clinical trials on hair loss

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rbrown
    Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 61

    #1

    200 clinical trials on hair loss

    The U.S. National Institute of Health lists 200 trials on baldness.Some of them are completed and some still going on. You can see the method or the medicine they use in these trials.

  • garethbale
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 603

    #2
    Do you think there's a lot more companies/researchers working on treatments then we think.

    I hope there are dozens of companies working on it, and they will all bring out their treatments simultaneously

    Comment

    • rbrown
      Member
      • Feb 2013
      • 61

      #3
      Originally posted by garethbale
      Do you think there's a lot more companies/researchers working on treatments then we think.

      I hope there are dozens of companies working on it, and they will all bring out their treatments simultaneously
      I hope so.I got the link from an article i read,about follica. They mention the movie Duplicity with Julia Roberts.For those who have not seen the movie:It is about Big Pharma espionage over a baldness cure formula.

      http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/smar...male-baldness/

      Comment

      • greatjob!
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 909

        #4
        Originally posted by rbrown
        They mention the movie Duplicity with Julia Roberts.For those who have not seen the movie:It is about Big Pharma espionage over a baldness cure formula.
        Pretty sure most members think it's a documentary...

        Comment

        • PatientlyWaiting
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2011
          • 1637

          #5
          That second one is botox isn't it?

          I see some of these were completed a couple of years ago, yet there's no word on them?

          Comment

          • moore
            Member
            • Jun 2012
            • 95

            #6
            Alopecia: A review of laser and light therapies
            http://www.escholarship.org/uc/item/1jt041t2

            found googling "excimer baldness"

            Liquidation of Aderans Research Institute


            Sorry if repeating content.
            An increasing part of me is believing conspiracy theories. The issue is so common, the suffering is so deep, how can these type of researches not getting some kind of state funds? How can world leaders wake up and think "I let a baldness fighting biotechnology firm fail"?
            Just being emotional.

            Comment

            • moore
              Member
              • Jun 2012
              • 95

              #7
              follicles

              On a much, much more serious topic..
              but we share concerns for our follicles.

              Comment

              Working...