Follica

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NeedHairASAP
    • Jul 2011

thats a boilerplate paragraph put into all patents... I'm no seeing any significants from it....

Comment

• Thinning87
      • Dec 2012

I think what that means is "there's more to it and we're not disclosing it but we are patenting for the foundation and what comes next is covered by the patent"

The fact that Cots has some sort of connection to large pharma is good but might not be related to his work at follica as all the leading research institutes are constantly interacting with big pharma to some degree and in the context of multiple projects.

Comment

• Artha
        • Jun 2013

Exactly and seeing Dr.Cost having share in his company show that he believe in it and probably will made alot of money from it (if it work for real). Money well deserve in my opinion! If he release this treatment I will probably donate him money every years of my life still just to thanks him!

Comment

• baldybald
          • Jul 2012

i do not believe follica, it is not the first time they say we found the cure and there is no pictures to proof anything too. am not excited about this. sorry

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

Pretty much

Comment

• greatjob!
              • Aug 2011

If I was a patent attorney I would kill myself having to read and write crap like that all day.

Comment

• reckless
                • Jun 2013

My only hope is that the reason they haven't released any pictures is because the results are so amazing that it would scare their competitors.

I'm probably wrong though!

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by reckless
                  My only hope is that the reason they haven't released any pictures is because the results are so amazing that it would scare their competitors.

I'm probably wrong though!
                  Some posts on this forum just bewilder me.

Comment

• Thinning87
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                    Some posts on this forum just bewilder me.
                    Well it's not so insane to think that the reason they have not released detailed information on the outcome of their human trials might be the fact that they have seen some success.

Anyone who wants to commercialize a product like this needs to make sure they do not set up the wrong type of expectations people like us are making with our speculation. Especially if the product is still in development.

We will just have to wait and see.

Comment

• UK_
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Thinning87
                      Well it's not so insane to think that the reason they have not released detailed information on the outcome of their human trials might be the fact that they have seen some success.

Anyone who wants to commercialize a product like this needs to make sure they do not set up the wrong type of expectations people like us are making with our speculation. Especially if the product is still in development.

We will just have to wait and see.
                      Reckless was talking about competitors not consumers. Also, there's little difference in 'expectations' between releasing information entitled 'seeing success in human clinical trials' pictures or no pictures.

Comment

• hellouser
                        • May 2012

I don't care for the photos. I just want to know if the hairs that Follica created are terminal. If they are, then there's really nothing left to be done for men with MPB. Simply repeat the process from Follica until the desired results are met. The hairs aren't rejuvinated, they're brand new. Unlike Histogen which may or may not work better with repeat sessions, it basically relies on existing follicles. The same as Replicel. Follica's method is MUCH more exciting... and the methodology could easily be replicated by us, there's no need for any stem cell crap, just get the right timing, wounding and substances injected and VOILA. Hair loss solved.

Comment

• gainspotter
                          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
                          I don't care for the photos. I just want to know if the hairs that Follica created are terminal. If they are, then there's really nothing left to be done for men with MPB. Simply repeat the process from Follica until the desired results are met. The hairs aren't rejuvinated, they're brand new. Unlike Histogen which may or may not work better with repeat sessions, it basically relies on existing follicles. The same as Replicel. Follica's method is MUCH more exciting... and the methodology could easily be replicated by us, there's no need for any stem cell crap, just get the right timing, wounding and substances injected and VOILA. Hair loss solved.
                          Ahh bliss. It sounds like the wounding is the way, just wish they would hurry up. My hair can't wait.

Comment

• clarence
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by gainspotter
                            Ahh bliss. It sounds like the wounding is the way, just wish they would hurry up. My hair can't wait.
                            It will have to wait, for a looooong time, except if this guy is lying when he says

Originally posted by Mr. Z
                            Follica has released all of it's scientific staff. The remaining people involved are either part of the advisory board (which is distinct from the company, and don't play a role in day to day operations of the company), part of the venture capital firm (again no role in day to day), or a CEO or VP. No one reamins to do any research. There is nobody to oversee clinical trials, and handle all the day to day stuff involved with that. So, how is it that anything would be happening? who would do the work? I don't think it looks good at all.

Comment

• Artha
                              • Jun 2013

I don't know who is Mr.Z but this is coming from no where, I won't believe that!

Comment

• Dazza
                                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by clarence
                                It will have to wait, for a looooong time, except if this guy is lying when he says
                                If that Quote was true, it would be over the internet by now. Doing a internet search brought up nothing at all on the subject, just his two posts.

Unless Mr Z would like to post his source we can rule this out as just typical forum bullshit.

Comment

Working...