Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KUP
    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Imalmostbald
    RU is just beastly for me, at 200mg a day it changed my hair as thick as my juvenile hair was. Took 3-4 months but after that it really went upwards. There is a discount going on at both anageninc and thekaneshop for the ones who are interested. Allot cheaper like 180$ for 10 gram RU.
    I've read that the sides on RU are similar to the sides on Fin. Have you experienced any of this?
    Do you buy it premixed or mix it yourself?

Comment

• hellouser
      • May 2012

RU is just beastly for me, at 200mg a day it changed my hair as thick as my juvenile hair was. Took 3-4 months but after that it really went upwards. There is a discount going on at both anageninc and thekaneshop for the ones who are interested. Allot cheaper like 180$ for 10 gram RU.
      You took RU at 200mg A DAY?!

Comment

• Imalmostbald
        • Jan 2013

Yeah i did , but i tapered down now tho. I just blasted it and will lower now just for maintaining. Had no sides even at 200mg in 3-4 ml minoxidil. Hair got insanely thick. Wish i just had a little bit more regrowth..

Comment

• Imalmostbald
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by KUP
          I've read that the sides on RU are similar to the sides on Fin. Have you experienced any of this?
          Do you buy it premixed or mix it yourself?
          I myself did not get any sides.. But indeed most people do report similar sides as finasteride (although a lower % i think).

I mix it myself, its a bit cheaper that way. Besides that i use minoxidil kirkland so i use that as a vehicle for my RU.

Comment

• KUP
            • Apr 2013

I myself did not get any sides.. But indeed most people do report similar sides as finasteride (although a lower % i think).

I mix it myself, its a bit cheaper that way. Besides that i use minoxidil kirkland so i use that as a vehicle for my RU.
            Interesting, I strongly considered trying RU myself but was disheartened by reports of Fin sides.
            How long had you been using Minoxidil before mixing in RU?
            Would it be possible to lure you into posting some before and after pictures (if you have any before)?

Comment

• Dan26
              • Jul 2012

DO you do a 5% concentration? And how does it dissolve man? You store it in the freezer? I found RU hard to dissolve in kikrland minox when I froze the powder and used more than 5%

Comment

• Amercancer
                • Oct 2011

What did u mix your RU with?

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by Amercancer
                  What did u mix your RU with?
                  Here's a complete RU guide:

Things You'll Need: 1) Get 10 grams of RU from Kane. 2) At the same time order off of eBay or Amazon a 0.001 gram digital scale. You NEED this to correctly measure 30-100mg of RU for each application. These typically cost between $20-30 US, heres the one I use: http://i50.tinypic.com/23j28wn.jpg 3) Buy yourself the following

Comment

• Amercancer
                    • Oct 2011

Is it ok to mix it with rogaine?

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by Amercancer
                      Is it ok to mix it with rogaine?
                      AFAIK, Rogaine's vehicle is a mix of ethanol and propylene glycol, so essentially the same as RU's. It should be fine to mix the two.

Comment

• Amercancer
                        • Oct 2011

Is that good enough?

Comment

• Amercancer
                          • Oct 2011

Ok, thanx a lot

Comment

• cookies
                            • Dec 2013

I got a question about Cosmo's initial CB results:

Isn't +/- 70 follicles per cm/2 quite high? Isn't that a density that you just start noticing thinning?

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by cookies
                              I got a question about Cosmo's initial CB results:

Isn't +/- 70 follicles per cm/2 quite high? Isn't that a density that you just start noticing thinning?
                              70 follicles per cm/2 is DENSE. Thats 175 single strands of hair. Most people have about 65-85 follicles per cm/2.

You won't notice thinning until youre at about HALF that, so around 35-40 follicles/cm2.

Comment

• cookies
                                • Dec 2013

That's strange right? It would have made more sense to test CB's effectiveness by testing it on people who are actually thinning.

Comment

Working...