Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jens1986
    • May 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
    Yup. Also, Minoxidil without dermarolling usually gives a bad shed in the first 1-3 months and results don't come in until much later, sometimes 6-12 months!
    Shedding should stop before 3 months - after 3 months you should have results. This is what it says on minoxidil package at least (and my personal experience)

Comment

• hellouser
      • May 2012

Originally posted by Jens1986
      Shedding should stop before 3 months - after 3 months you should have results. This is what it says on minoxidil package at least (and my personal experience)
      Usually true but everyones different. When I first started Minoxidil I didn't get results until around a year or so later. Essentially, I shed, thinned out and stayed that way for a loooong time (wasnt until 50mg/1ml of RU was added).

I hate Minox, but its essential. CB should be awesome.

Comment

• Conpecia
        • Sep 2011

HOLY SHIT look at that regrowth!!!!! VERY exciting!!

Comment

• clandestine
          • Aug 2011

hellouser are you going to Dermaroll with RU minox CB (ideally)?

Comment

• fred970
            • Nov 2009

Looks like it's really working. Hard to not get excited .

Comment

• The Alchemist
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Conpecia
              HOLY SHIT look at that regrowth!!!!! VERY exciting!!
              His head is shaved to the bone in the first photo. In the second photo his hair has grown out quite a bit. Look at the sides to see how much. I think that this makes it difficult to say what is regrowth and what is just hair growing in. Maybe though...

I've been rolling for about a month now and have not noticed any effects yet. Will keep up with it for a few more months to see what happens. Really hoping this works

Comment

• yan
                • May 2013

Originally posted by The Alchemist
                His head is shaved to the bone in the first photo. In the second photo his hair has grown out quite a bit. Look at the sides to see how much. I think that this makes it difficult to say what is regrowth and what is just hair growing in. Maybe though...

I've been rolling for about a month now and have not noticed any effects yet. Will keep up with it for a few more months to see what happens. Really hoping this works
                So true...

Comment

• john2399
                  • Jan 2012

Not really because the crown is completely bald. You can't even see stumble in the first pick on the crown and then after 3 months there is def regrowth.

Comment

• StayThick
                    • Oct 2012

I wasn't going to be the one to say....but I agree 100% with ^.

I see most on here like to lean on hope and then get excited when they see something that might remotely resemble a result of some kind, but those pics don't prove anything IMHO.

Hair looks freshly shaved in the left pic and slightly grown out on the left. I've done this for around 3 months as well and personally it hasn't done much of anything...

Wish you all the best. I'll still continue myself, but have little hopes this will do anything.

Comment

• Chromeo
                      • Dec 2012

Totally disagree with the "shaven-down" BS. That's a bald scalp, fellas.

I shave my head regularly and there is never that "nothing there" look to it. You can tell if there is hair there or not.

Comment

• Koga
                        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Buster
                        Hi, did you just start Minox, or have you been on it for a while?
                        I've been on minox for a few years now

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                          • Jan 2011

I shave my head any where from a zero to a 1 or a 2, every 2-3 days and I will disagree with those saying his head is completely shaved in the baseline pic. It looks to me like there's no hair at all because he's completely bald. He has the same haircut, just that in the after pic he has regrowth.

Comment

• Koga
                            • Aug 2013

Also, has anyone noticed its easier to draw blood each time you roll? The first time I rolled I couldn't draw any blood, but by the third time I was drawing some blood, and this last time there was a lot more. I apply the same amount of pressure each time. I'm thinking each time I roll and injure the scalp, it causes the blood vessels to grow closer to the scalp which would also bring more nutrients to the follicles? That would explain why I'm getting more blood each week.

Comment

• yan
                              • May 2013

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
                              I shave my head any where from a zero to a 1 or a 2, every 2-3 days and I will disagree with those saying his head is completely shaved in the baseline pic. It looks to me like there's no hair at all because he's completely bald. He has the same haircut, just that in the after pic he has regrowth.
                              Dude if you don`t see the different hair lenght, then something is wrong with you. Just check the donor area. No further comment, it`s obvious.

But nevertheless, it looks like he gained around 20-30 hairs in his crown (at best).

Comment

• Chromeo
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by yan
                                Dude if you don`t see the different hair lenght, then something is wrong with you. Just check the donor area. No further comment, it`s obvious.

But nevertheless, it looks like he gained around 20-30 hairs in his crown (at best).
                                If you are suggesting that's not a bald scalp and just a shaven down scalp, then I would appreciate no further comment because you are clearly mistaken about it. I'm guessing you don't shave your head down regularly, because in areas where you have some hair, it doesn't look like his before pictures.

Comment

Working...