X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chimera
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
    One more related article:

Wounding enhances epidermal tumorigenesis by recruiting hair follicle keratinocytes

http://www.pnas.org/content/108/10/4099.short?rss=1
    Isn't that like, very bad?
    Last edited by chimera; 08-16-2013, 04:12 PM. Reason: i'm a jackass

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
      • Jul 2013

Sup fellas...time to do some rolling. Promise no ex wife remarks but she can suck a wet very juicy fart. Keep the faith! I got fuzz everywhere. Just a matter of time. Tomorrow I was thinking about pulling out the grill little charcoal get it hot and scorching my whole head watcha think?��
      Ghost

Comment

• goingquick
        • May 2012

Originally posted by DesperateOne
        If you haven't ordered, this is the one that everyone including me are using.
        I recommend getting at least two because you might mess one up and you don't want to pay for shipping again. At least, that's what I did.

http://amzn.to/175RbGD
        Ordered! Thanks for the link

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
          • Jul 2013

Just finished a lot more blood this time. I think this is a good thing. Did my 1.5 then my .5. Then did my face with the .5. My nose pores are so much smaller. I have a age spot on my hand. Going to hit it now to see if it changes. Cheers fellas and princess Rambo.
          Ghost
          Remember guys what we do in life echoes in eternity!

Comment

• Brock Landers
            • Nov 2012

wounding causes cancer

Yea, read this link again....wounding causes skin tumors and cancer?! Hmmmm...

Comment

• DesperateOne
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by GreyGhost1864
              Just finished a lot more blood this time. I think this is a good thing. Did my 1.5 then my .5. Then did my face with the .5. My nose pores are so much smaller. I have a age spot on my hand. Going to hit it now to see if it changes. Cheers fellas and princess Rambo.
              Ghost
              Remember guys what we do in life echoes in eternity!
              I also have kinda big nose pores sometimes called orange skin, so this is making them smaller for you after how long of use?

I used the 1.5mm on my nose and holly shit, that is the most painful part I have done it at, I don't even think it's going in all the way and it hurts like hell.

Also, I did it on my neck, but I am now worried that I might hit a vein, do you think this is possible?

Comment

• DesperateOne
                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Tracy C
                You changed your post the same time I responded to what you originally said.

The point is that you cannot use a person who never had MPB as a useable example when talking about a possible treatment for MPB.
                You can consider washing your hair so it becomes thinner and then rolling it.

Or you can always shave it and let it grow back in 3-4 months

Comment

• Knockin on NW4
                  • Jul 2012

Originally posted by DesperateOne
                  I also have kinda big nose pores sometimes called orange skin, so this is making them smaller for you after how long of use?

I used the 1.5mm on my nose and holly shit, that is the most painful part I have done it at, I don't even think it's going in all the way and it hurts like hell.

Also, I did it on my neck, but I am now worried that I might hit a vein, do you think this is possible?
                  u need a 0.5mm for the face!

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by brunobald
                    Doesn't look too bad, prob hurts more than it looks though.

1.5MM I guess you must be hitting the skull with the tips of the needles in some parts of the scalp? My scalp feels thinner than 1.5mm on the top.
                    Here's my last dermarolling session from a couple days ago:

It's my right temple, as you can see I'm far more harsh on my skin now.

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                      • Mar 2013

hellouser i believe it will work on you, you only do temples?

Comment

• hellouser
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                        hellouser i believe it will work on you, you only do temples?
                        I'm wounding everywhere that I'm losing hair. At the moment I'm trying to focus on the hairline/temples. I do have something interesting to report:

At the lower end in the middle/front of my hairline, closer to my right temple, there are a few hairs starting to grow in VERY thick compared to all the others surrounding it. Oddly enough, most hair grows in thin around the hairline and THEN it gets thicker. But these new little bastards are coming in heavy, and I'm monitoring them closely... they just seem so out of place. However, this area I do recall being wounded more so than the other areas a week prior, I remember seeing a 2cm strip of blood around this part so perhaps the more severe wounding is giving birth to either new follicles or rejuvenating existing dormant follicles.

Within a couple weeks I should have a definitive answer as whether or not the temples I wound more severely a couple days ago will make a difference in new hair growth. If so, then obviously I'll continue this practice.

I raised an interesting point about certain upcoming and existing treatments; why is it that hair treatment usually rejuvenates in areas closer to where existing TERMINAL hair exists? Why is that a bald spot in the crown only gets slowly filled in but NEVER completely at once? This was the case for Aderans from the photos we saw. Also is the case for finasteride and minox. Notice how diffuse thinners respond so well to treatments, ALL of what they lose typically fills in since the hair is everywhere. I remember reading one of the articles I posted that mentioned something to the extent that when skin and follicles are disrupted through wounding, existing follicles emit cells for healing. Which is interesting to note the close proximity of hair SLOWLY creeping back to its original state when getting on fin, and potentially wounding, its almost as if you need existing hair to make a change. Of course, I'm only speculating but its something I've noticed over my time looking at treatments.

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                          • Mar 2013

nice point hell

advise-try to press hard and badly.. you need mild erythema, i can translate that in redish painfull skin plus the blood drops you already have

take care let us know bro

Comment

• sosa56
                            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
                            I'm wounding everywhere that I'm losing hair. At the moment I'm trying to focus on the hairline/temples. I do have something interesting to report:

At the lower end in the middle/front of my hairline, closer to my right temple, there are a few hairs starting to grow in VERY thick compared to all the others surrounding it. Oddly enough, most hair grows in thin around the hairline and THEN it gets thicker. But these new little bastards are coming in heavy, and I'm monitoring them closely... they just seem so out of place. However, this area I do recall being wounded more so than the other areas a week prior, I remember seeing a 2cm strip of blood around this part so perhaps the more severe wounding is giving birth to either new follicles or rejuvenating existing dormant follicles.

Within a couple weeks I should have a definitive answer as whether or not the temples I wound more severely a couple days ago will make a difference in new hair growth. If so, then obviously I'll continue this practice.

I raised an interesting point about certain upcoming and existing treatments; why is it that hair treatment usually rejuvenates in areas closer to where existing TERMINAL hair exists? Why is that a bald spot in the crown only gets slowly filled in but NEVER completely at once? This was the case for Aderans from the photos we saw. Also is the case for finasteride and minox. Notice how diffuse thinners respond so well to treatments, ALL of what they lose typically fills in since the hair is everywhere. I remember reading one of the articles I posted that mentioned something to the extent that when skin and follicles are disrupted through wounding, existing follicles emit cells for healing. Which is interesting to note the close proximity of hair SLOWLY creeping back to its original state when getting on fin, and potentially wounding, its almost as if you need existing hair to make a change. Of course, I'm only speculating but its something I've noticed over my time looking at treatments.
                            Please are you using 540 or 192 needle?

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by sosa56
                              Please are you using 540 or 192 needle?
                              192, I've mentioned this several times in this thread. You guys need to read the whole thread.

Comment

• hellouser
                                • May 2012

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                                nice point hell

advise-try to press hard and badly.. you need mild erythema, i can translate that in redish painfull skin plus the blood drops you already have

take care let us know bro
                                Actually, theres a small trick I did last time;

Sometimes the pain would be pretty bad, and I would tear up and want to sneeze, but most of the pain was coming from the actual rolling across the scalp while pressing down. Instead, I simply pressed down, moved the roller, pressed down again... repeat. Eventually you'll pierce through the skin. I'm not sure how this well translate into disrupted skin/follicles but for a final touch if you can't handle any more pain, its not a bad idea.

Comment

Working...