Dermarolling Community Trial

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldbondmafia
    • Oct 2011

has anyone on here actually had results (before after pics) from dermarolling or is it still too new?

I wonder whos been doing it the longest and if its been beneficial..

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by goldbondmafia
      has anyone on here actually had results (before after pics) from dermarolling or is it still too new?

I wonder whos been doing it the longest and if its been beneficial..
      See page 5 of this thread. Or just click: http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/Pr...dd798.jpg.html

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by GreyGhost1864
        I hope the folica team is reading this thread because they know......we know...and our suffering is almost over. And they can suck a wet jucy fart. And good luck them on their wishful wounding machine using already approved FDA drugs.....sorry you........
        This.

This should also be read by Aderans, Replicel, Histogen and especially every crooked hair transplant doctor charging 10,000 fvcking dollars per treatment at the expense of donor hair WITHOUT regeneration. If they plan on making any money, they're going to need to have a much better product (assuming and hoping dermarolling/wounding+minox works).

Market forces will determine their fate, and I will gladly watch these lazy sons of bitches hit rock bottom with their prolonged clinical trials and empty promises. Snake oil salesman will be shook too. I can't wait to see their days be numbered... thats when real innovation and effort to push for a superior product starts.

Comment

• chimera
          • Aug 2012

I think this is still too new, it hasn't even been one single month since the study was released.

There have been people trying this in the past, but I don't think they were consistent enough, or just did not knew how to do it (using smaller neddles or a lot of people dermarolling on a daily basis, which I really think is not a good idea).

Or at least that is what I hope so.

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
            • Jul 2013

**** them all. Sorry.....all forums should join together. We have no reason for financially advancement. Just to sit on a beach with the wind in our hair....and get some split tail. Guys I was given the logic.....So many of you guys smarter than me. First thing to look at is why does inflammation continue. I bet my left nut there is a reason. I am a project manager by trade. Lets set up a new thread every Friday....then the next Friday lets discuss our findings....this week inflammation...I will open the discussion on our findings next Friday morning. Lets do this

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
              • Jul 2013

Hellouser
              Amen! All about the roller.....a 12 roller derma roller and a 10 dollar liquid regrowth solution means only a 50 foot boat. They want the titanic.....and praise. God says to give silently. To be unknown and you will be blessed. I live by that way.....

Comment

• hellouser
                • May 2012

Originally posted by GreyGhost1864
                **** them all. Sorry.....all forums should join together. We have no reason for financially advancement. Just to sit on a beach with the wind in our hair....and get some split tail. Guys I was given the logic.....So many of you guys smarter than me. First thing to look at is why does inflammation continue. I bet my left nut there is a reason. I am a project manager by trade. Lets set up a new thread every Friday....then the next Friday lets discuss our findings....this week inflammation...I will open the discussion on our findings next Friday morning. Lets do this
                I'll be reporting my progress in this thread as well as my original regimen thread: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12390

I got my dermaroller in the mail today, here it is:

Comment

• Conpecia
                  • Sep 2011

lol we have the exact same laptop case

and that shit looks INTENSE dude, like a ****ing torture device...

Comment

• john2399
                    • Jan 2012

no pain no gain

Comment

• goldbondmafia
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Arashi
                      See page 5 of this thread. Or just click: http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/Pr...dd798.jpg.html
                      Really appreciate the post. Wow that is some crazy shit. Hellouser could you send me a link to where you got the dermaroller from?

Comment

• hellouser
                        • May 2012

Just finished my first rolling session... GOD DAMN IT HURTS. All I'm hearing is a crunching sound going back and forth across my scalp. I can definitely do this once a week, thank christ. Oh well, like John2399 said, no pain no gain.

Here's what my temples look like immediately after rolling:

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Really appreciate the post. Wow that is some crazy shit. Hellouser could you send me a link to where you got the dermaroller from?
                          Yup:

Originally posted by hellouser

Comment

• Conpecia
                            • Sep 2011

lol this is gonna be one wild ride, thanks for the pics hell

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
                              lol this is gonna be one wild ride, thanks for the pics hell
                              I *badly* need pure CB from Kane. I dont want to touch RU anymore, I'm worried that extended use will fvck with my libido even more and potentially give me side effects similar to Finasteride; TESTICLE ATROPHY! I'm not entirely but I think my balls have shrunk *slightly*. They don't feel as 'big' when im excited.

CB is going to be a major god send when it becomes available, should put all the sons of bitches that make finasteride RIGHT OUT OF BUSINESS.

Comment

• goldbondmafia
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
                                Yup:
                                thanks pal. Looks really painful lol

Comment

Working...