Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by bigentries
    Hellouser, that is really bad reasoning, there are lots of substances produced by the body that have adverse effects when used exogenously

And are you sure about Follica? The last release of information was very chaotic, some people kept talking about Phase III trials, I don't remember anyone being able to find the trials that several articles were talking about
    Yes, Follica is in Phase IIa studies;

This week on The Bald Truth: Joe from Staten Island castigates the hair loss forums. Joe also gives some hair loss news. Jotronic calls to give us some thoug...

Go to the 20:00 minute mark and Joe From Staten Island says:

'Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in history, Follica is in Phase IIa studies. They have performed follicular neogenesis on human beings. My god.'

Spencer Kobren confirms this. Listen to the rest of the bit as well.

So it clearly passed safety. Now its efficacy.

Comment

• john2399
      • Jan 2012

Can someone explain a good regimen on how to apply this stuff? Are you suppose to use dermaroller once a week ? Minox 24 hours after using dermaroller?

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by john2399
        Can someone explain a good regimen on how to apply this stuff? Are you suppose to use dermaroller once a week ? Minox 24 hours after using dermaroller?
        Yes to both. You should continuously use Minox for all days after dermarolling until the next dermarolling session.

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
          • Jul 2013

Fgf9...do not freak with it. Comes from rare tcells. Let your body produce it from wounding. You inject it...game over. Do your research....I am....lets work together....look up wound healing 3 stages......1 st stage blood vessels close down in wound healing. Then inflammation occurs.....then the magic wnt and formation of new blood vessels and growth properties. In hair loss there is only a trigger from dht that starts the process that stops at inflammation. When inflammation arrives it destroys but doesn't trigger the rebuild because there is no wound. Its a process and what we are doing now completes the process. I maybe drunk but I am right. Time now to pluck my head with 35000 holes. Man up. Its our time. What we do in life echos in eternity!

Comment

• hellouser
            • May 2012

Originally posted by GreyGhost1864
            Fgf9...do not freak with it. Comes from rare tcells. Let your body produce it from wounding. You inject it...game over. Do your research....I am....lets work together....look up wound healing 3 stages......1 st stage blood vessels close down in wound healing. Then inflammation occurs.....then the magic wnt and formation of new blood vessels and growth properties. In hair loss there is only a trigger from dht that starts the process that stops at inflammation. When inflammation arrives it destroys but doesn't trigger the rebuild because there is no wound. Its a process and what we are doing now completes the process. I maybe drunk but I am right. Time now to pluck my head with 35000 holes. Man up. Its our time. What we do in life echos in eternity!
            Would you say the dermarolling results would have been more impressive had the patients in the study been on Finasteride or Dutasteride?

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
              • Jul 2013

Fellas....logic....look at the 3 stages of wound healing. Inflammation is stage one.....no wound stage 2 and 3 do not happen. That means that the body aka inflammation never leaves....it's a cycle. What's good for us is our issue is only 4mm deep. People with deep bone arthritis can only depend on drugs. Why does propecia work? Because it lowers dht hence less inflammation. Why does minox work? Because it increases growth. Each of us has a different immune system. I am a Norwood 6 but I have not been sick for 20 years. Nothing nada. You have to complete the circle. Wounding is the key and Folica knows it.

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
                • Jul 2013

Hellman yes....I won't mess with it....did in my twenties. Lost my sex drive and my sense of being a man. I maybe bald but I get wood and I feel like a man. I hate hair loss but...do not forget who and what you are...a man.

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

Hellman yes....I won't mess with it....did in my twenties. Lost my sex drive and my sense of being a man. I maybe bald but I get wood and I feel like a man. I hate hair loss but...do not forget who and what you are...a man.
                  I've got fears of having the same problems. I took RU for a long time, and between September 2012 - May 2013 I took 50-100mg of RU daily. I could feel my libido drop, but everything else functioned normally, though I was also taking 320mg of Saw Palmetto a day as well.

I'm thinking of getting back on RU during the dermarolling trial. When would be the best time to apply a topical anti-androgen to go along with dermarolling? A day before or a 2-3 days after when the WNT proteins are released and FGF9 is induced?

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
                    • Jul 2013

I am rolling why do transplant anti rejection drugs work on hair loss? It puts inflammation in check. There is no foreign invader. Wounding works in time and we have the tools. I am so. Sorry you guys are going thru this. I was 19 when it started for me and I am 40 now. I married a beautiful woman 5 years ago. She didn't care I was bald. I was free from this and was happy. Our divorce was final two weeks ago.....no reason just she didn't love me anymore. Is what it is. My time will come and so will yours. I love all my balding brothers. Ghost out

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
                      • Jul 2013

Hellousa
                      ru topical I think is good because of its shelf life which is 24 hours. I may start it but eod. I think doing that keeps dht in check. No more than 4 times a week. Where do you get it. I hope its not Kane.

Comment

• Conpecia
                        • Sep 2011

i like this ghost guy. he's got the right mentality.

i'm curious as to what happens to the hairs we gain from wounding. they're still dht sensitive, that's not going anywhere. so by derma rolling and inducing the wound process that regular mpb skips over (thus endless inflammation), are we essentially creating dht resistant hairs, so long as we roll regularly? that's one question. and will blocking dht get us farther along and make things happen quicker?

i think we're onto something by wounding and letting growth factors get to work. i also think we'll find ways to optimize this process within the next few months. plus it's pretty safe as far as experimentals go. lots of guys are interested in this, many of them with way more knowledge about hair loss than i possess. i think together we can make some big strides. let's do this, all out attack.

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Hellousa
                          ru topical I think is good because of its shelf life which is 24 hours. I may start it but eod. I think doing that keeps dht in check. No more than 4 times a week. Where do you get it. I hope its not Kane.
                          My source was actually Ontario Chemicals for the first little while, but am not sure of its purity. My last batch was from a group buy elsewhere. My next source may be Kane.

I will be ordering CB soon as well, may use that along with RU or potentially on its own as to minimize its side effects (drop in libido). CB is also supposed to be at least 2X as strong as Finasteride without any side effects (it goes benign once it hits the bloodstream anyway).

Comment

• hellouser
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
                            i like this ghost guy. he's got the right mentality.

i'm curious as to what happens to the hairs we gain from wounding. they're still dht sensitive, that's not going anywhere. so by derma rolling and inducing the wound process that regular mpb skips over (thus endless inflammation), are we essentially creating dht resistant hairs, so long as we roll regularly? that's one question. and will blocking dht get us farther along and make things happen quicker?

i think we're onto something by wounding and letting growth factors get to work. i also think we'll find ways to optimize this process within the next few months. plus it's pretty safe as far as experimentals go. lots of guys are interested in this, many of them with way more knowledge about hair loss than i possess. i think together we can make some big strides. let's do this, all out attack.
                            This forum needs a 'Like' button just as on Facebook. I agree about Ghost, great info. This thread is full of information, exactly what this forum and every other hair loss forum should be about

Thanks Ghost!

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
                              • Jul 2013

conpecia
                              The immune system is a link. Genes is all well and good. Can they be changed? That's up to god! Like I said our issues are 4mm deep. I know it is shallow but it is up to you. I took pics tonight....first place your 1.5 on your skull. Press down it feels like pulling Velcro apart. Then once you pressed it in and you hear then skin pop then you use that pressure from front to back. Then repeat......do it

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
                                • Jul 2013

I hope the folica team is reading this thread because they know......we know...and our suffering is almost over. And they can suck a wet jucy fart. And good luck them on their wishful wounding machine using already approved FDA drugs.....sorry you........

Comment

Working...