Histogen's FINAL Phase I/IIa Results (2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phatalis
    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by ResearchNeverfails
    Me and my wife where about ready to protest the show. SMH I honestly felt sick after it ended. My favorite family is pretty much wiped out now. Long Live the North!
    The show isn't about good or bad guys winning.. so why protest?? I don't get this. It's a great ****ing show and I love what happened. Cause it's real.

It's not all one sided.. no one gets away unscathed.. just keep watching, you'll see.

Comment

• john2399
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Phatalis
      The show isn't about good or bad guys winning.. so why protest?? I don't get this. It's a great ****ing show and I love what happened. Cause it's real.

It's not all one sided.. no one gets away unscathed.. just keep watching, you'll see.
      The lannisters send their regards.

Comment

• petewete
        • Mar 2011

is it fair to say this may be an option better suited for people with diffused thinning?

Comment

• rdawg
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by petewete
          is it fair to say this may be an option better suited for people with diffused thinning?
          to me it never looked like a true cure or anything, I always thought it would be typically suited for early sufferers.

so yes, if you're a NW1-4 with vellus hairs I think it could bump you up a norwood which is nothing to scoff at.

if oyu're just starting to lose hair(say NW2) and you get on this+fin you could easily get back to your old hair and maintain it.

however it doesnt seem like a solution to save up for IMO, its years away and it's not gonna reverse anyones hairloss entirely it seems(at least not from the latest results).

Comment

• KO1
            • Jan 2012

Yes, I suspect it is best for people with diffuse thinning, but obviously, we know nothing yet.

If you're just starting to lose your hair, forget about these treatments, you should focus on keeping what you have with fin or dut or perhaps RU, as they work, and if you get on them early, you will do very well. I wish I'd done that.

Comment

• Pentarou
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by KO1
              If you're just starting to lose your hair, forget about these treatments, you should focus on keeping what you have with fin or dut or perhaps RU, as they work, and if you get on them early, you will do very well. I wish I'd done that.
              Very good advice. Early sufferers should act fast and decisively to save the hair they have with existing proven treatments rather than waiting.

Comment

• Phatalis
                • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Pentarou
                Very good advice. Early sufferers should act fast and decisively to save the hair they have with existing proven treatments rather than waiting.
                I don't think this is good advice. As Fin and Dut are dangerous. I'd never reccomend anyone take them.

I don't like the whole "I can handle fin" because even when people say they can you don't know how it's going to react with your endocrine system. Even if it seemingly doesn't do anything you won't know until it's too late.

I guess I just don't agree with pills that have such side effects. It's not worth it to me. Even if I responded well. I took fin for 3 weeks.. and was just too scared to continue.

My penis is worth more than my hair. Always will be. And I'm not even willing to give any % of a risk for it.

I don't know shit about RU however.

Comment

• Phatalis
                  • Dec 2009

Oh wait. RU is that experimental shit you need to mix yourself?

See, not worth it to me either. Who knows wtf it does.. and you have to mix it and get a "vessel" or whatever to deliver it.

Just crazy. I mean I understand desperation but damn man.

Comment

• Phatalis
                    • Dec 2009

Holy shit. I never knew Creatine causes hair loss!!!

I take heavy amounts of creatine and have been for a while..

Welp, **** that shit!! this should be posted somewhere!

Comment

• clandestine
                      • Aug 2011

You're complacent.

That's alright, too. But don't try to colour it some other way. You're complacent.

But yeah get off Creatine brah. Just use whey I guess.

Comment

• Phatalis
                        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by clandestine
                        You're complacent.

That's alright, too. But don't try to colour it some other way. You're complacent.

But yeah get off Creatine brah. Just use whey I guess.
                        I mean, I'm just too scared of fin I guess. If someone goes down that road.. more power to em!

Didn't mean to come off as an ass.

And yeah no more creatine!

Comment

• Phatalis
                          • Dec 2009

Also not complacent.. I'm scared shitless. I'm just going for an HT soon for my hairline and waiting on CB.. I just want to trust what i'm doing to my body.

If the sides of fin were mild pain every now and then.. or like.. muscle cramps.. or occasional dry mouth I wouldn't give a shit...

But loss of libido and ED.. not worth it

Comment

• Phatalis
                            • Dec 2009

Also.. if I knew more about RU.. (i'm admittedly ignorant) I would consider.

From what I read you need to mix it almost daily... its expensive and doesn't last long and its relatively unknown as per side effects...

That shit just scares me.. and while I do have money.. the ritual of applying something that has a relatively unknown amount of background to it as per side effects AND effectiveness doesn't seem worth it.

But if people right now said RU is the shit, better than fin with low side effects and none really relating to loss of libido or ED I'd scoop it up in a heart beat to keep my hair.

How long will RU last anyhow? I know fin loses effectiveness after 7 or so years.

Comment

• Phatalis
                              • Dec 2009

lol sorry for derailing this guys.. let's get back to histogen..

I hope it works... I mean even for maintaining my hair.. i hope its like fin without the sides... I'd be super happy

Comment

• Thinning87
                                • Dec 2012

awesome

Comment

Working...