Dr Nigam, my own experience

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FearTheLoss
    • Dec 2012

looks good Dr. Nigam, keep them coming! We want to have faith in you. If things are as you say, you could be changing a lot of lives.

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by oppenheimer82
      lol, op haarweb zat je hem anders flink belachelijk te maken. but indeed, you are right arashi, incredible pictures. i always had faith in dr. nigam!
      I never made fun of anybody. I was extremely skeptical and convinced he was a fraud, due to everything that happened in the past (the photoshopped pictures, the NSN and OBI cases, the copied pictures from that other doctor and every other failure). If you take everything into account that happened, you can only agree that it didn't look good for Dr Nigams. I still don't know about those things or what to think of them, but frankly, I don't care about them anymore, let's focus on the future. I'm still very skeptical but extremely pleasantly surprised by the outstanding way Dr Nigams is documenting this case AND the way he always very swiftly responds to questions people have. Things HASCI could definately take as an example !

Comment

• didi
        • Nov 2011

dr nigam should start opening new clinics in Europe and Asia,
        if he is convinced he can really double donor,5 000 grafts in one pass, I strongly suggest expand business and get this become mainstream.....assuming all works as advertised

hst/fue don't come close

Comment

• Arashi
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by didi
          dr nigam should start opening new clinics in Europe and Asia,
          if he is convinced he can really double donor,5 000 grafts in one pass, I strongly suggest expand business and get this become mainstream.....assuming all works as advertised

hst/fue don't come close
          I don't think the growth factors he's using are legal in Europe. IF the procedure works as good as he claims it does (80-90% regrowth) it will most probably will even be better than HST. However in my opinion that's still a VERY VERY big IF. He's only doing Hair doubling for a few months. He hasn't even seen the final result in ANY of his patients yet, so I'm convinced it's still a lot of speculation. However his theories do make sense (I'm really no expert though). Anyway discussing this is kind of useless, we'll have to wait at least 6 months before we know something about effectiveness.

Comment

• john2399
            • Jan 2012

Why isnt Dr.Nigam well known if he can do this doubling procedure? Too good to be true...spencer needs to approve this man before we jump for joy.

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

Originally posted by john2399
              Why isnt Dr.Nigam well known if he can do this doubling procedure? Too good to be true...spencer needs to approve this man before we jump for joy.
              Its cuz he hasnt been anywhere near long enough on the market to make a global impact. The only people that will know who he is are ones like us who go the extra mile to find a proper solution to being a social handicap.

Comment

• hellouser
                • May 2012

*double post*

Comment

• One
                  • Oct 2012

Originally posted by drnigams
                  we will give him double this density at hairline when he visits us back after 6weeks...
                  Why not do it now?

Comment

• drnigams
                    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by One
                    Why not do it now?
                    ONE,
                    Because
                    1)Tom enrolled for that amount of grafts.
                    2)A lot of time was consumed for documentation.
                    3)I and tom will wait and see whether stemcell,dpcell,growth facors,ecm gives better growth in numbers apart from doubling,we would like to wait ,may be to see the result after 6 weeks of multiplied stemcells and dp culture..
                    4)If we feel he needs more density..than we will do doubling again for the same.
                    5)Even now as per him ,the density is better than what he has when he did hairline with 1000grafts with bisanga...Details of his density at donor,hairline and rest of the scalp ..i will provide..
                    For other patients i can give double this density in the same session..if they do not wish to wait for HM result on hairline...
                    5)With limited grafts ,against my advice he wanted,and showed me pics of cristiano ronaldo..who has lateral temples much infront..the hairline lowering on sides was decided by him...which requires a lot of grafts since this new area is slick bald..never had hair even in mothers woumb..
                    We both are happy as of now..will see what will be the next step.

Comment

• One
                      • Oct 2012

Dr.Nigam Well, sorry for the constant questions, but I think all of us are dreaming of how to make our new hair line.

Personally I am also a nw-2/3 and I look at this case with particular care.

Keep it up with the updates too, especially the details of the grafts grafted.

thanks

Comment

• Mathieu
                        • Mar 2013

Dr Nigam,

could you please specify the transplanted density? To me, it looks intermediate, around 30 grafts / cm².

Also, the grafts' angulation looks appropriate on the hairline, but not so much on the temples. In fact, on the temples, grafts seem to be pointing towards the forehead -or standing at an almost perpendicular angle, which would yield an unnatural result. Do you have additional pics of the temples area?

Regards.

Comment

• drnigams
                          • Nov 2012

Will specify density..tmr.as i check it myself in pics after measurements.
                          Do not worry about angulations now,we put lot of extracellular matrix for healing twice a day..and Tom is provided with the same plus growth factors to apply...the grafts are not set yet..pics are taken after wiping ecm gel..
                          Angles are as per his natural original hair angle in that specific area...as per lateral slit incisions created...

Originally posted by Mathieu
                          Dr Nigam,

could you please specify the transplanted density? To me, it looks intermediate, around 30 grafts / cm².

Also, the grafts' angulation looks appropriate on the hairline, but not so much on the temples. In fact, on the temples, grafts seem to be pointing towards the forehead -or standing at an almost perpendicular angle, which would yield an unnatural result. Do you have additional pics of the temples area?

Regards.

Comment

• drnigams
                            • Nov 2012

Will specify density..tmr.as i check it myself in pics after measurements.

Do not worry about angulations now,we put lot of extracellular matrix for healing twice a day..and Tom is provided with the same plus growth factors to apply...the grafts are not set yet..pics are taken after wiping ecm gel..
                            Angles are as per his natural original hair angle in that specific area...as per lateral slit incisions created..
                            You will see more density as i had a new idea while doing tom's case wherein on the last day..recipient incisions were not made for implantations..but the lower half of the bisected graft with dp was injected with wider needle with a syringe..so you will not see any implantation slits....rather yo will see injected dermal papilla
                            We had planned together to double this density after 6 weeks when he returns as we had limited grafts for which he enrolled for and as you can see he has brought his hairline forward lateral much more than normal..to match cristiano's hairline laterally...i told him ,you will need to fill similar density ...in your next visit as we have a big slick bald area,which did not had any hair even during embryological development.
                            Tom is pretty happy about it,he did his hairline with bisanga last year..but did not see much change he said..

[/QUOTE]

Comment

• didi
                              • Nov 2011

incredible pictures..looking forward to more ....

When are we supposed to see regrowth in donor, 2 weeks?3?

Comment

• Arashi
                                • Aug 2012

@Dr Nigams: did you read the Histogen release data ( http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12764 ) ? Turns out the effect of the growth factors (which you're also using) wears off pretty quickly and that only a low dosage of growth factors is safe (higher dose effects hemoglobin count). What do you think of this ? Any implications on your therapies ?

Comment

Working...