Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bibz
    • Apr 2013

@ Bigentries
    You're maybe a NW7 guy with no more hope about a potential cure but we're not all like you dude, Histogen really had great results with PhaseII, regrowth in the temporal region for some MEN patients...

Comment

• bigentries
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by bibz
      @ Bigentries
      You're maybe a NW7 guy with no more hope about a potential cure but we're not all like you dude, Histogen really had great results with PhaseII, regrowth in the temporal region for some MEN patients...
      I'm actually NW3

But that is besides the topic, where are people getting the phase II info? Just a couple of weeks ago people were expecting (and never got) the results from the hair conference. Did they release something after that? Because the old pics didn't showed any improvement with males.

If you have the data, point me to it

Comment

• brooks1089
        • Nov 2012

I don't understand why this thread is discussing funds. Shouldn't we first capitalize on the fact we presumably have a direct source from the highest up at histogen and ask where they are in their research?

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by bigentries
          I'm actually NW3

But that is besides the topic, where are people getting the phase II info? Just a couple of weeks ago people were expecting (and never got) the results from the hair conference. Did they release something after that? Because the old pics didn't showed any improvement with males.

If you have the data, point me to it
          Dude, WHO THE FVCK CARES??? What's so hard to understand here?

The company itself has stated that OUR HELP WOULD BE OF BENEFIT TO THEM.

Is there a certain part of that you need help with?

Comment

• Arashi
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by UK_
            What do you mean? They've already released the Phase II data - I dont know what more data you need, they had a successful Phase I and a successful Phase II that showed regrowth in temporal regions.
            All they released was some preliminary phase I/II data. We're still waiting for them to present the final results.

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by brooks1089
              i don't understand why this thread is discussing funds. Shouldn't we first capitalize on the fact we presumably have a direct source from the highest up at histogen and ask where they are in their research?
              *face palm*

Comment

• UK_
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Arashi
                All they released was some preliminary phase I/II data. We're still waiting for them to present the final results.
                Yes - the preliminary results were released last October and Histogen have also stated there is continued growth after 48 weeks - if you're being pedantic, then yes, granted this isnt the full whack Phase II final results - it's more like 70 - 80% of them.

That said I dont see what this has to do with opening a kickstart or donation process for Histogen.

I mean in all honesty, I'd have donated the same amount of money 2 years ago as I'd donate today.

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

I dont know what you people want - do you want Histogen to be within an inch of releasing their product before you align some kind of agreement with helping them in the form of a donation?

If that's what you're asking for then you might aswel wait for Dr Hitzig to cure hair loss.

Comment

• bigentries
                    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by brooks1089
                    I don't understand why this thread is discussing funds. Shouldn't we first capitalize on the fact we presumably have a direct source from the highest up at histogen and ask where they are in their research?
                    I don't think they would be honest about it and just throw a generic PR response

They discuss funds because Gail seemed to made the suggestion it could help, but I want to believe it is not hers, because that was completely unprofessional for a CEO
                    She has connections, knows names. Doesn't need any suggestions from what I presume is a nobody concerning fund raising. Or maybe the guy that supposedly got the email in the first place is actually involved in legit hair loss research and investment and it's not an armchair scientist

Comment

• UK_
                      • Feb 2011

I don't think they would be honest about it and just throw a generic PR response

They discuss funds because Gail seemed to made the suggestion it could help, but I want to believe it is not hers, because that was completely unprofessional for a CEO
                      She has connections, knows names. Doesn't need any suggestions from what I presume is a nobody concerning fund raising. Or maybe the guy that supposedly got the email in the first place is actually involved in legit hair loss research and investment and it's not an armchair scientist
                      What do you mean "unprofessional"? - what do you know about professionalism? You probably serve burgers at McDonalds. Go away dude, Gail has done more for this community than a lousy squirm like you will ever do.

Comment

• Thinning87
                        • Dec 2012

relax man

Comment

• john2399
                          • Jan 2012

Uk, dont worry man. There is always going to be negative people on this board. We cant convince them all. If you dont wanna donate, then don't donate. Its simple.

Comment

• UK_
                            • Feb 2011

Thanks John & Thinning, there are indeed negative people out there - but I'm confident the number of positive people with something productive to contribute other than forum mental masturbation year upon year about hair loss treatments outnumber them.

Comment

• bigentries
                              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by john2399
                              Uk, dont worry man. There is always going to be negative people on this board. We cant convince them all. If you dont wanna donate, then don't donate. Its simple.
                              I don't consider myself negative at all.
                              I'm just skeptical, look at every angle.
                              Some people are being fooled into naive positivity, it has happened before, you can check forums posts from 6 years ago and see some wishful thinking that just looks sad today.

Discussion forums exists to create debate, and some people seem to just want to avoid contemplating any of the points that have arisen about the veracity of the mail, the attitude of Gail, or the futility of donations to an established profit-seeking company

Comment

• UK_
                                • Feb 2011

I don't consider myself negative at all.
                                I'm just skeptical, look at every angle.
                                Some people are being fooled into naive positivity, it has happened before, you can check forums posts from 6 years ago and see some wishful thinking that just looks sad today.

Discussion forums exists to create debate, and some people seem to just want to avoid contemplating any of the points that have arisen about the veracity of the mail, the attitude of Gail, or the futility of donations to an established profit-seeking company
                                You're not making any sense, I could understand if the CEO of Histogen didnt offer any opinion on whether surplus funding would move things along faster but for the first time that I know of, Gail Naughton has agreed that yes surplus funds would help Histogen to achieve their goals sooner!

If you dont believe in the efficacy of HSC then keep your comments for the separate Histogen thread located here:

Seriously, post your comments there, you can have long discussions about the efficacy of HSC with yourself and leave us to get on and raise some help for Histogen.

Comment

Working...