Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FearTheLoss
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Hairismylife
    I ordered pre-mixed RU from mpbt about 6 weeks ago, but it take quite a while to arrive (I am Hong Kong-er). I don't have a dropper right now so I just use my finger to apply it temporarily. My solution is 2% for side effect testing. If ok then i'll order from Kane to make myself. Up to now, no side effects

definitely make yourself..MPBT has given shitty RU before

Comment

• nliyan25
      • Jul 2013

CB purchase

Is CB called CB-GB-2013 on the Kane's website? I wanna make sure this is the right one.

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by nliyan25
        Is CB called CB-GB-2013 on the Kane's website? I wanna make sure this is the right one.
        No, its this one:

Comment

• goldbondmafia
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
          hellouser, I remember you said you were going to use CB instead of RU in another thread, how come? Did RU not give the results you were hoping for?

Comment

• hellouser
            • May 2012

Originally posted by goldbondmafia
            hellouser, I remember you said you were going to use CB instead of RU in another thread, how come? Did RU not give the results you were hoping for?
            I don't want to meddle with hormones and DHT, CB doesn't have side effects. My libido did drop during RU but I also did double up on saw palmetto (could have been that). Besides, CB is supposed to be up to 4X as effective as RU.

Comment

• locke999
              • Jul 2013

I don't want to meddle with hormones and DHT, CB doesn't have side effects. My libido did drop during RU but I also did double up on saw palmetto (could have been that). Besides, CB is supposed to be up to 4X as effective as RU.
              How much faith do you have in CB. I read the CB thread and there wasn't definite indication on which vehicle to use and you don't have a iontophoresis machine.

Also, you seem to be very knowledgeable in chemistry, may I ask what your profession is or how you are so familiar with this stuff?

Comment

• hellouser
                • May 2012

Originally posted by locke999
                How much faith do you have in CB. I read the CB thread and there wasn't definite indication on which vehicle to use and you don't have a iontophoresis machine.[/qoute]

Iontophoresis wouldn't be a machine, it'd be a device, you can make your own but those typically involve pans and are made for hands. The problem is zapping your scalp with it, and I've only seen ONE device like that on eBay but I've heard it junk.
                Also, you seem to be very knowledgeable in chemistry, may I ask what your profession is or how you are so familiar with this stuff?
                I'm in advertising and marketing (design/web/photography). Far from a chemist. However since I noticed a while back some unflattering pictures of myself a couple of years ago, I've consumed myself HEAVILY with information on anything and everything that can stop and reverse this damn disease.

I won't be happy until I can look myself in the mirror without worry and go out into society with confidence as balding and especially bald men are treated with less worth.

Comment

• nliyan25
                  • Jul 2013

CB mixing

Hellouser, thanks for the response. Its great that CB happens to be somewhat cheaper than RU, as well. Do you happen to have any instructions on what to mix it with, in order to make a vehicle (i.e. PG, Everclear, etc.)?

Comment

• Unsure1
                    • Jan 2013

Your guide was invaluable hellrouser, thank you! I just made my first batch for the next three days. I'm just a tad confused however, I regards to strength of solution, your 100mg of ru per ml works out to be what percentage In strength? Say if we were to make weekly batches following your formula, we would just times everything by 7 yea? Again thanks so much I'm very hopeful!

Comment

• DesperateOne
                      • Jul 2013

I'm in advertising and marketing (design/web/photography). Far from a chemist. However since I noticed a while back some unflattering pictures of myself a couple of years ago, I've consumed myself HEAVILY with information on anything and everything that can stop and reverse this damn disease.

I won't be happy until I can look myself in the mirror without worry and go out into society with confidence as balding and especially bald men are treated with less worth.
                      Thank you for everything, this thread is really good. I want to ask you how much on average does it cost per month, would you say.

Comment

• nliyan25
                        • Jul 2013

RU58841 mushy

Hey Hellouser,

I received my RU58841 recently and I haven't opened it yet, but just feeling it in the bags, it feels mushy, kind of like jello. Is it supposed to feel that way?

Also, do you have any instructions on how to use CB?

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by nliyan25
                          Hey Hellouser,

I received my RU58841 recently and I haven't opened it yet, but just feeling it in the bags, it feels mushy, kind of like jello. Is it supposed to feel that way?

Also, do you have any instructions on how to use CB?
                          RU should look and feel like regular flour, might feel like jello in a bag though. Just open it and see. Of course, it will not look anything like flour when mixed with alcohol, lol. It will dissolve completely and look as if it disappeared.

CB prep depends on the vehicle. Oleyl/PG should be the best vehicle for now, but 0.1ml of Oleyl and 0.9ml of PG. So, more or less the same way as RU.

Some people have had success with CB in ethanol/PG, but 50/50 concentration of each.

Comment

• simba
                            • Jul 2013

RU should look and feel like regular flour, might feel like jello in a bag though. Just open it and see. Of course, it will not look anything like flour when mixed with alcohol, lol. It will dissolve completely and look as if it disappeared.

CB prep depends on the vehicle. Oleyl/PG should be the best vehicle for now, but 0.1ml of Oleyl and 0.9ml of PG. So, more or less the same way as RU.

Some people have had success with CB in ethanol/PG, but 50/50 concentration of each.
                            Could you link me to the people who have had success with CB?

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by simba
                              Could you link me to the people who have had success with CB?
                              I dont remember the source. Sorry.

Comment

• nliyan25
                                • Jul 2013

Everclear

Would ever clear be ok instead Oleyl?

Comment

Working...