Complete RU58841 Usage Guide

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swooping
    • May 2014

Thousands of users tried RU58841 already, actual human subjects. Ranging from a few days of usage to the longest user I know who has been using it for 10 years. Many dosages have been tried too. If it were to cause blindness you would already know. Simple logical thinking, no?

Also I can't find any information about that. I'm not even aware they tested RU58841 on rabbits. They did test it on mice and a macaque model and then followed with human clinical trials till phase 2.

Comment

• cuprous
      • Apr 2015

sIyT7gBUA

Originally posted by Soonbald
      hi guys... there is a guy on Youtube typing this to me "New papers were released about why RU was put 'on the shelf', for causing rabbits to go blind in trials. The same traits were seen in human subjects so the testing was halted before permanent blindness occurred. Dr Roberts has put out a warning stating anyone who has used topical RU should visit a doctor immediately.

then he typed this to me

The problem is on the paper the user of RU stated he was suffering 'no sides at all', it wasent until Dr Richards ran tests on his eyes and showed the chemical had damaged the structure of his retina attachment, exactly the same as shown in the rabbit trials. Basically once you experience sides, its too late already. Look up 'RU58841 Dr Richards safety Results' on google to read more, published this year!. The danger of the stuff was originally put to attention in the initial french trials years ago, hence the reason it was never made for commercial sale and never investigated further as a legitimate treatment.

BUT I CANT FIND THIS STUDY ANYWHERE ON GOOGLE???? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS??? IM SCARED BEEN USING 100-150MG A DAY FOR 1 MONTH NOW..
      Sounds like internet bullshit. Some guy chatting with you on youtube...

Comment

• Soonbald
        • Apr 2015

RU side effects

but the thing is that this "guy" used topicall RU for 3 months..and then he told me he got numbness in his chest and arm that lasted for a few months until disappearing alltogether.. this was his warning to me at first..but I ignored it..then he must have looked for more info about RU and then he wrote me about the rabbits going blind in a study and shit...but I would want to see that study myself and see that it is infact real and how much MG the guy used and for how long...but the guy on Youtube just stopped replying to me its annoying..I want answers Before I stop RU but the thought of damaging my Eyes slowly but surely is scary...if its true... did any of you manage to find the study on google??? the thing is they normally test things on RATS not "rabbits" and why would the human test subject continue to use the RU if it had damaged the Eyes of the rabbits? sounds weird to me... his name on Youtube is "acidparanoia" that name says it all dont it? huh... -_-

Comment

• diffuseloser
          • Sep 2014

Hahaha! Yeah well with a name like that, I wouldn't read into it too much. There are thousands of guys who used RU and still use RU, so I'm sure we would know about it by now if there were any issues.

Comment

• Illusion
            • Jul 2014

I made a seperate thread about this in the regular Hair Loss Treatments section but haven't got any responses yet, presumably because that forum is a bit dead and there are less people there that know about RU.

Anyway, I use finasteride 1,25mg ED and RU ED (50mg in 1ml over whole scalp) but I'm still receding and thus Im switching to dutasteride. However, I was wondering what to do with RU now I'm taking 0,5mg dut ED. As dut is already really potent, I wondered if there was still merit to taking RU? instead of applying RU over my whole scalp, maybe I could apply RU to just my hair line?

What concentration could I best use if I proceeded with that plan (RU on hair line only)? I used to use 5% concentration (50mg) ut couldnt really up my concentration due to money issues. However, for my hair line I only need 0.5ml I think so a stronger concentration becomes more affordable. 50mg in 0.5ml is double the strength (10%) but might be overkill. Maybe something like 7% (35mg) on hair line only?

Any thoughts of you guys on this?

Comment

• VegetaDBZ
              • Apr 2015

Update.....

Itch is gone and shedding is down already after 1 month.....!

Hair quality seem to be better but no sure yet...

Comment

• diffuseloser
                • Sep 2014

Congrats man. Hope it continues.

Comment

• VegetaDBZ
                  • Apr 2015

Thanks me 2...

If only front head stop recede i am very happy man.. !!

Comment

• Soonbald
                    • Apr 2015

RU

I have been mixing RU "250mg" EOD with neogenic and sometimes with rogaine, I first start by dermarolling my whole scalp with a 1mm derma needle..then spray the liquid all over my scalp...rubb it in with a plastic thing...and let it dry..been doing this for 2 months now...I see no regrowth or thicker hair on my hairline...I use minox foam "7ml" once a day..I heat the foam up so it melts into a liquid and spray that shit all over my scalp...as of right now...I have noticed I do lose less hairs...not sure if my treatments are working or not but I hope they AID my hair folicles and protect them from DHT and such...the reason I use RU every other day is because of cost.. I dont have any "itch" problem that many hairloss sufferers report...I find this strange to say the least...some people say they got on "finasteride" and their "itch" was GONE....I have heard this many times...is the itch really linked to the DHT in the hair folicle?? or scalp?? because I have been balding for 6 years and have a norwood 2.5 and diffuse thinning but my scalp never itches its in perfect condition feels great...despite what that guy said about RU making you go BLIND...I keep on using RU at 200-250mg...if I go blind I go blind then its suicide time for me whatever

Comment

• ghostrider
                      • Mar 2015

Well done mate!

Your hairs will go on shedding faze at first with RU. But then they start to become darker and more healthy in 4-8 months mark. Lower your dose mate and use ED.
                      Adding OC-ethanol helps to reduce the shedding. Might help you!

I am looking at TM http://www.thekaneshop.com/special-p...m30089-1g.html

It has the same price as OC, anyone success with this PGD2 Blocker?

Comment

• Soonbald
                        • Apr 2015

Hi ghostrider, thanks for the info..my hair actually do look thinner now after 2 months shedding has deffo reduced crown hair feels stronger its hard to get hairs out from there when pulling.. its strange how I dont shed at all after overdosing on minox everyday for 3 months now been using the foam and the liquid...no shedding no regrowth my hairline keeps going back especially the left corner...but all in all my har shedding has deffo reduced but my hairline just dont seem to wanna stick around =/....I know I should be using RU everyday but I figured why not one BIG dose every other day? I still use minox everyday...we dont exactly know how long the RU is attatched to the dht receptors in the scalp/hair folicles..thats the problem..24h hours vs 48h not too much of a difference I would say but yes its best to use everyday for best results... gonna have to Think about this...if I use every other day I can use "5ml" RU and 1ml minox that will give me "6ml" to apply on my whole scalp and that is enough to cover my whole diffuse head...this is the problem im diffuse thinning all over the ****ing Place and putting 2ml or even 3ml ED will not cover all the areas of my scalp...I also have like 5cm long hair.. I just simply refuse to Buzz cut it cuz I just dont wanna xD...my hair would look alot thinner then and I dont want to look shit all the time...but I solved that problem by wetting my hair with some "alcohol gel" trying not to reach the scalp...then my hair is more clumped up and I spike it UP so I see more of my scalp and by doing this I make it so the HAIR dont absorb the liquid RU that im spraying on my scalp as much...because if I had dry hair then apply the RU the hairs will INDEED absorb alot of the ru liquid that you spray on and you deffo dont want that...im gonna cut my hair a Little shorter to make it easier to apply and rubb it in...and I will deffo Think about using everyday...

Comment

• Parsia
                          • Dec 2013

Ok , in the next week its around 2 years that hellouser made this thread.

By the way , I still don't see that much of success stories from RU , All I see is I'm not

sure if it works or not ! Come on guys , thats kind of expensive drug you buy it from China

and wait couple weeks to get it and then do some work to mix it , in the other hand the

safety hasn't approved yet , So why there is not any before and after pic ?!!

I've got kind of disappointed .

Comment

• TubZy
                            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by ghostrider
                            Well done mate!

Your hairs will go on shedding faze at first with RU. But then they start to become darker and more healthy in 4-8 months mark. Lower your dose mate and use ED.
                            Adding OC-ethanol helps to reduce the shedding. Might help you!

I am looking at TM http://www.thekaneshop.com/special-p...m30089-1g.html

It has the same price as OC, anyone success with this PGD2 Blocker?
                            I may try TM too. I heard it better than OC and more selective. Not sure on the dosage and vehicle though. Let me know if you have any idea.

Comment

• robodoc
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Swooping
                              Thousands of users tried RU58841 already, actual human subjects. Ranging from a few days of usage to the longest user I know who has been using it for 10 years. Many dosages have been tried too. If it were to cause blindness you would already know. Simple logical thinking, no?

Also I can't find any information about that. I'm not even aware they tested RU58841 on rabbits. They did test it on mice and a macaque model and then followed with human clinical trials till phase 2.
                              Everyone basically have different side effects to medications. Some more prominent and some minimal but you really take a risk with RU because the side effects are not truly known. I tried it for a year and it did affect my libido and did nothing for hair growth but apparently it helps other. Your choice to use...

Comment

• robodoc
                                • Aug 2009

I don't think anyone will say much, I mean we all know the caveats of RU. Adding another antibald med to your regimen may work or may not. 7-10%, why not?

Comment

Working...