Complete RU58841 Usage Guide

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cob984
    • Sep 2012

Staythick keep us updated bro, asap, especially on the sides front, for now i have ordered premixed 2% to test the sides, If all goes well im going to use RU as my main treatment

Also why dont you use 25 mg per ml and use 2 ml? More scalp coverage and same RU in weight

Comment

• FearTheLoss
      • Dec 2012

I honestly think RU is the best treatment we have available right now. I had terrible sides with oral fin, and none with RU and RU is doing good for my hairline...little hairs growing everywhere. I'm a damn hair farmer.

Comment

• MrBlonde
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
        I honestly think RU is the best treatment we have available right now. I had terrible sides with oral fin, and none with RU and RU is doing good for my hairline...little hairs growing everywhere. I'm a damn hair farmer.

Is RU the only product your on or are you using a growth stimulant like Minox?

Comment

• StayThick
          • Oct 2012

Anybody know if I need to store my unsed 250ml KB solution in the fridge? Can I leave it outside in room temperature?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Comment

• Cob984
            • Sep 2012

I think its safer in the fridge,
            Have you already started RU stay thick? hows it going so far? you using 5%?

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

Ru

Ru side effects what are the side effects of ru is it safe?

Comment

• goldbondmafia
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by HARIRI
                Great thread Hellouser, However if anyone outside US he can order the RU pre mixed product ready from www.mpbtreatments.com and spare himself from the headache
                do any of you guys buy the pre mixed from here?

Comment

• jlantern
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by goldbondmafia
                  do any of you guys buy the pre mixed from here?
                  There are a few that have bought the premixed, but I cant remember who they are right now. Try searching MPB RU or premix RU MPB, that might show who uses it. The ones I know that use it have started recently with it. Give them a few months to report good or bad results.

Comment

• goldbondmafia
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by jlantern
                    There are a few that have bought the premixed, but I cant remember who they are right now. Try searching MPB RU or premix RU MPB, that might show who uses it. The ones I know that use it have started recently with it. Give them a few months to report good or bad results.
                    Fair enough man thanks for the response. It seems like it would be so much easier to use a pre mixed version rather than creating a weekly batch yourself imo.

Comment

• jlantern
                      • Mar 2013

Fair enough man thanks for the response. It seems like it would be so much easier to use a pre mixed version rather than creating a weekly batch yourself imo.
                      Indeed, I think some people are concerned about the stability in a premixed. I've heard a lot of things about how long it stays good. we'll see

Comment

• tdo
                        • Oct 2012

I dont think its too bad to make your own batch. Just buy KB solution and mix a weeks worth at a time. Making daily batches is probably too tedious and not needed IMO.

Comment

• MrBlonde
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by tdo
                          I dont think its too bad to make your own batch. Just buy KB solution and mix a weeks worth at a time. Making daily batches is probably too tedious and not needed IMO.
                          I just started on RU and have made two batches, my first was a daily batch and my second was to last me four days.

I got all the equipment Hellouser suggested before hand, the first daily was a bit messy but the second four day batch was a doddle, it took less than 3 minutes to make with the KB solution. Thats less than 3 mins for a 4 day batch, there is nothing hard about it and you are ensuring maximum efficacy of the RU

This is your hair your talking about so efficacy is key.

Its so easy once you are prepared and have your mg doses right in your head before hand, applying also becomes quicker the more you do it, you can do it in less than a minute, and i have long hair, its easy once you have identificated the key application spots.

Comment

• goldbondmafia
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by MrBlonde
                            I just started on RU and have made two batches, my first was a daily batch and my second was to last me four days.

I got all the equipment Hellouser suggested before hand, the first daily was a bit messy but the second four day batch was a doddle, it took less than 3 minutes to make with the KB solution. Thats less than 3 mins for a 4 day batch, there is nothing hard about it and you are ensuring maximum efficacy of the RU

This is your hair your talking about so efficacy is key.

Its so easy once you are prepared and have your mg doses right in your head before hand, applying also becomes quicker the more you do it, you can do it in less than a minute, and i have long hair, its easy once you have identificated the key application spots.
                            How much did all the materials for a months worth cost ya? Only asking to see if it would be cheaper than pre mixed

Comment

• Hairismylife
                              • Jun 2012

I ordered pre-mixed RU from mpbt about 6 weeks ago, but it take quite a while to arrive (I am Hong Kong-er). I don't have a dropper right now so I just use my finger to apply it temporarily. My solution is 2% for side effect testing. If ok then i'll order from Kane to make myself. Up to now, no side effects

Comment

• yan
                                • May 2013

Hey guys, I`ve got some questions regarding RU and hope you can help me.

Is it possible to buy PG and everclear alcohol in europe without prescription? If not, is there something else I could use?

The more important question for me. One year ago, I took Fin 1.0mg a day for 5 months. Quit due to sides (ED issues, zero libido, slight gyno).

Around a month ago, I started again with 0.25mg fin twice a week. No ED issues so far, only bit lower libido. But again I start to feel like a slight gyno is about to develop again... I dont know what to do anymore.

How likely is it, that I develop gyno from RU, if I obviously cant tolerate a low fin dose?
                                Are there some people who had gyno issues with fin, but no issues with RU?

Low libido is no problem for me, but gyno is. I cant tolerate having moobs.

Comment

Working...