Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robodoc
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by goldnt
    Don't think it would work man. Well it could but it would dry your scalp terribly. There's bound to be a website like WineChateau for the UK though.
    Isoproply 70% or 91% works fine. Just let it dissolve over 5-10 minutes, stir if you wish and refrigerate after initially dissolving it. ie, dissolve 100gram in 10ml of Isopropyl Alc and then add minoxidil ready made soln up to 20ml for a 50mg/ml concentration.

No initial shedding of any kind with RU. Use Nizoral 2% shampoo 1-2 a week and Minox 5% daily before nightly application of RU. I have had stunning results. Good luck.

Comment

• LMS
      • Dec 2012

I just looked at my RU solution and there still seems to be undissolved pieces of RU if I look closely enough. I dissolved it first in ethanol then agitated it with my syringe and then finally added the PG. Is this normal or should I be worried?

RU from anagen - as is the ethanol + PG.

Only noticeable if you look close - but its there.

Comment

• DifferentLine
        • Feb 2013

^ Have you shaken the solution up properly after mixing? I found that after I'd mixed it and waited a couple of hours there were still tiny lumps of RU, so I shook up the solution and left it to rest for a while and the lumps had dissolved.

Comment

• lilpauly
          • Feb 2012

If u are tiny ru specs just shake it and wait , 99% will disdolve right away and the other 1% will dissolve when shaking , undisdolves ru will have a milky color in ethanol

Comment

• lilpauly
            • Feb 2012

I would also apply rogaine foam in the morning , u will get more regrowth with combo

Comment

• Plan C
              • Nov 2013

Can someone clarify if this

Is suitable for mixing with RU please.

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Plan C
                Can someone clarify if this

Is suitable for mixing with RU please.
                Hi i used Balkan 176 which was 88% or 176 us proof from same uk company above so i think that is also good to use unless you buy some kb solution which is ready made to mix your ru.

Comment

• Plan C
                  • Nov 2013

Does anybody know if KB solution benefits from being stored in the fridge/ freezer like RU does?

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by Plan C
                    Does anybody know if KB solution benefits from being stored in the fridge/ freezer like RU does?
                    Condensation will most likely have a negative effect. Store it closed tightly in room temperature or cooler.

Comment

• lilpauly
                      • Feb 2012

It doesn't matter. Ru is stable at room temp for for at least 6 months kb is stable longer . I store ru in refring sometimes or room temp. I avoid the the freezer because ice crystals can form if its not tightly sealed , this will take the ru longer to dissolve

Comment

• Plan C
                        • Nov 2013

Cheers for the pointers. One more thing - RU in KB solution before minox or minox before RU in KB?

Comment

• Phatalis
                          • Dec 2009

So...

I've read in this thread a lot before but I'm still confused..

Does RU actually work? Did Hellouser actually figure it out...

And if so... and it gives minimal sides compared to Fin but works just as well as fin (im guessing)

why the **** arent we all using it???

Comment

• Phatalis
                            • Dec 2009

I'm asking because i'm considering trying it out. i dont want to f with fin. my hairs thinning a bit.

I gotta say hellouser is the man regardless. him arashi and some others are ****ing amazing dudes. desmond. etc.

but anyhow.

does this shit work?? and if so why arent we raving about it? cause something that mimics fin with minimal sides is.. pretty ****in amazing. im waiting on CB but maaan i dunno if I have that long.

Comment

• LMS
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Phatalis
                              I'm asking because i'm considering trying it out. i dont want to f with fin. my hairs thinning a bit.

I gotta say hellouser is the man regardless. him arashi and some others are ****ing amazing dudes. desmond. etc.

but anyhow.

does this shit work?? and if so why arent we raving about it? cause something that mimics fin with minimal sides is.. pretty ****in amazing. im waiting on CB but maaan i dunno if I have that long.
                              i was on dut - and got sides (a side which was almost guaranteed to be present on fin aswell - non sexual). so i got on ru - about to do my 6 th application/day.

no sides except itch from pg - switched to kb tonight. to early to tell results.

Comment

• Plan C
                                • Nov 2013

I applied RU in KB solution for the first time today. I used 50mg in 1ml of KB on my hairline only. This was what I was advised to use - however, I didn't manage to cover my hairline properly. Should I use slightly more ml or try and spread it more evenly?

Comment

Working...