Complete RU58841 Usage Guide

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilpauly
    • Feb 2012

U will selling ru for 400 dollars for 10 grams and your solution was 79 makes no sense it was probably fake ru, finally the 17ap (cb cream)u are selling us 100% wrong. That's for form 4 , it's also for acne not hair. You already know the results with 17ap (cb cream)were very poor because people bought 70 grams of it your cb with the acne cream and u still continue to sell it. Finally gk the only person who had results with your cb-03-01 said it was cut with something he also says the cream is 100% wrong , Gerald u like campaigns of fear?

Comment

• lilpauly
      • Feb 2012

U also a group buy for rum , people purchased 2 kilos in the group buy. No had results , then go on and sell it for another 2 years and of course no else has results

Comment

• lilpauly
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by crochetg
        Who sells CB? Im confused now.
        U had 2 group buys for cb on stopmpb a few years ago , u did sell cb and u continue to sell the cream

Comment

• lilpauly
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by crochetg
          His RU is legit. I just recalled today an email from systemsbiology talking about what he actually received as KB. It sparked my memory
          Go sell more ru from your garage , u seem to forget done dude had heart failure on your ru. I see your shipping ru to USA customers , ha!

Comment

• cichlidfort
            • Jan 2013

Besides the sides, what's more effective 1 vs 1. RU or Dut?

Comment

• simba
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by cichlidfort
              No one knows

Comment

• lilpauly
                • Feb 2012

Dut is the most powerful item for hairloss

Comment

• robodoc
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by dan1938
                  thanks for the info man, i will call a few shoppers and see if they can order the alcohol. I have already found the PG and using isopropanol right now. By the way everclear is sold only in Alberta. Ontario has the LCBO, who are a bunch of morons lol. True story they banned crystal head Vodka as they felt the skull is too graphic. By the way how much RU are u using?
                  I use 70% Isopropyl alcohol, about 5ml per gram of RU. It does not take long to go into solution, 3-4 minutes I am guessing. Many substances to not go into solution readily so let it sit, agitate if you want it dissolves. I don't know why Hellouser uses the Everclear. Of course, he has had great results so who's to argue his system.

As far as I know RU is soluble in most any percentage alcohol. I would use the 90% from a pharmacy if convenient just for peace of mind.

Comment

• robodoc
                    • Aug 2009

What is your take on copper peptides and fluridil? Since my skin absorption capability is great, I thought these might work for me without the systemic sides.
                    My take on copper peptides is they may help open wound healing but do nothing for baldness. Fluridil, I don't know if it helps but should. I Stick with the so called tried and tested on the forum here. We have enough input here to get good results.

(Minox 5% twice daily, RU 50-100mg nightly, Nizoral Shampoo at least twice a week on scalp for 5 min, and maybe Fin 1.25mg daily too). I believe the first 3 treatments the most important. As far as I am concerned, everything else is a big Maybe, experimental stuff, supplements. Good diet always important.

These are my regimens and cannot recommend them for anyone else nor do I have any idea what side effects may occur. Use at your own discretion.

Comment

• UK_
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by cichlidfort
                      Dut obviously.

Comment

• dan1938
                        • Oct 2013

I want to clarify what I said in a previous post.

I have no idea whether Kane's KB is real or not, I don't even know what is in it. All I can tell is that it doesn't help with systemic absorption, it actually made my situation worse. So, if you are thinking of buying Kane's KB to reduce systemic absorption, don't. However, for those of you who are not getting enough absorption, then it could work out great for you. can someone PM me or post what is suppose to be in Kane's KB...I want to know why it is not working for my purposes. thanks

Comment

• lilpauly
                          • Feb 2012

I want to clarify what I said in a previous post.

I have no idea whether Kane's KB is real or not, I don't even know what is in it. All I can tell is that it doesn't help with systemic absorption, it actually made my situation worse. So, if you are thinking of buying Kane's KB to reduce systemic absorption, don't. However, for those of you who are not getting enough absorption, then it could work out great for you. can someone PM me or post what is suppose to be in Kane's KB...I want to know why it is not working for my purposes. thanks
                          Bro kb solution is 4 basic ingredients . People get sides with kb solution ! It's that simple ,

Comment

• lilpauly
                            • Feb 2012

Every uses different vehicles for ru , some like Minox (buy regular brand, others kb and finally the most popular 98% ethanol and pg .

Comment

• lilpauly
                              • Feb 2012

For me I'm going to have to drop ru movi g forward because I'm allergic to erhanol and pg is very bad for , might experiment with other non harsh vehicles

Comment

• Amercancer
                                • Oct 2011

What do u think about RU mixed with rogaine. Anybody have good experience far as no shedding. If not what should I mix it with.

Comment

Working...