Hellouser's RU Log (with Minox, CB Nizoral and Saw Palmetto)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marikeo
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by secrethero89
    it is ppg.use foam minox, mix ru with kb and add T/Gel
    Agreed. PPG will cause those exact reactions. I am using RU with Minox but luckily am not having that issue.

Comment

• samdee
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
      She's part of the reason why I made the log public. I got tired of her FDA dickriding. This will hopefully shut her up.

But I've said it before, that if a drug was released for women that compromised the use of her snatch, she'd be singing a different tune. Oh who am I kidding, if a drug was released for women, it'd be a cure. Nobody cares about mens health. Sigh.
      FDA dick riding ... LOL

Comment

• Hairismylife
        • Jun 2012

Hellouser what's your regime right now?

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Originally posted by Hairismylife
          Hellouser what's your regime right now?
          Only Minoxidil (Kirkland's 5%). Once a day. I've been shedding a lot in the last few weeks though, I'm expecting some serious regrowth in the coming months. Density has dropped a little but things dont look terrible. Only visible hair loss is my hair line and temples.

I'll be getting back on RU and CB soon along with a 1.5mm dermaroller.

On top of that, I'm thinking of buying that finasteride based shampoo and getting some hair paste to style my hair which includes saw palmetto. I might get back on saw palmetto pills as well, but may actually try taking a few pills of finasteride once I start the dermarolling trial, just to kick start things.

I'm still using Nizoral thougy, roughly twice a week.

Comment

• Hairismylife
            • Jun 2012

Actually why you temporarily quit RU & CB?

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

Actually why you temporarily quit RU & CB?
              Ran out of RU and CB was the wrong form (wouldnt dissolve, hence wouldnt penetrate skin, hence ineffective).

I'll get back on my full regimen soon.

I'm happy to say though that my libido has come back to normal levels (morning wood is so strong some times it hurts).

Comment

• Hairismylife
                • Jun 2012

So RU & CB is just like Fin, need to use continously to keep the hair even regrowth

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

So RU & CB is just like Fin, need to use continously to keep the hair even regrowth
                  More or less, yes. RU has significantly fewer side effects and CB is supposed to have ZERO side effects as well as being far more effective.

Here's Cosmo's results on CB:

Comment

• Hairismylife
                    • Jun 2012

I asked Kane and they suggested KB to be the vehicle. But you know, the penetrating power hasn't been proved to be sufficient. This discourage me to purchase CB, I believe its effect though.

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

I asked Kane and they suggested KB to be the vehicle. But you know, the penetrating power hasn't been proved to be sufficient. This discourage me to purchase CB, I believe its effect though.
                      Dermarolling should help with penetration.

Comment

• hellouser
                        • May 2012

Update:

These pics we're taken July 1st, 2013. The progress has is ONLY from Minoxidil from April until this day, RU has been discontinued since then. Am planning to go balls out very soon by adding pure form III CB from Kane along with RU, also will be using a dermaroller and with this may add BNP-32 for actual penetration. Skin doesn't allow anything to pass through with a molecular weight of more than 500 dalton, BNP-32 is 3,400, nearly 7 times more. Hopefully the creation of holes 1.5mm deep will allow BNP to actually do something.

I've been shedding a LOT since these photos we're taken. My scalp wasn't very visible when hair was styled when these pics were taken, but now it has gone back to a stage more similar to 2011-07-04, however my crown is denser than that.

Comment

• Hairismylife
                          • Jun 2012

Temple recession since RU discontinued. But crown area still looks good, much better than mine

Comment

• simba
                            • Jul 2013

Hey hellhouser, could you make a usage guide for CB similar to the one you did for ru?

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by simba
                              Hey hellhouser, could you make a usage guide for CB similar to the one you did for ru?
                              Its basically the same as RU. Just use either DMI/DMSO or Oleyl/PG as the vehicle (use 10% oleyl and 90% PG). For both you shouldn't use more than 20% concentration of CB, results were more or less identicle between 1% and 5%, so per 1ml of application, you only need 10mg. 1g of CB from Kane costs $200, so that will last you 100 days of single daily applications, just a little over 3 months. If CB works as well or better than Finasteride, that is absolutely fantastic given the fact that there are no side effects.

Comment

• hellouser
                                • May 2012

Temple recession since RU discontinued. But crown area still looks good, much better than mine
                                Here's an old photo of me in 2006 when my hair loss ramped up, you can clearly see my McDonald's logo hairline. Since then, it hasn't changed much, and you can even see some loss in density as well as scalp is somewhat visible.

This is the best and earliest photo I can find of myself when my hair loss got bad. I never made anything of it back then, I simple didn't notice my hairline going bad. My hair in 2005 was significantly better than it is today, especially in terms of density (I could get a nice faux hawk going all around and have it stick straight up with ease, where as now it just falls flat).

If CB and dermarolling + minoxidil & inducing pge2/fgf9 can add density, I'll be THRILLED. If I can achieve that it only means less surgical intervention in the future and basically only hairline work.. and if Dr. Wesley does get regeneration, then all the better.

Comment

Working...