Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • One
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by 534623
    Yes, that's something he should do and he should tell his laywer (in addition to the screenshot) the following:

"The bad guy IronMan called me on the baldtruthtalk forums 'useless stupid jerk'."

Anyway, if I would be his laywer, I would immediately think "What a useless...."
    Now with the global spread of Internet are made ​​thousands of complaints in one day for online defamation against people like you, so nothing strange with that. And with an insult so obvious you would be sentenced to 100% and you should pay $ 1000 + costs of process. Laugh, laugh...

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by One

And with an insult so obvious you would be sentenced to 100% and you should pay $ 1000 + costs of process. Laugh, laugh...
      ahh, good to know ...
      Originally posted by didi

Iron man needs brain transplant

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

Excuse me, are you able to explain IN DETAIL what, exactly, are you going to do at all in this case?

1) How do you intend to extract the grafts in the donor area?
        1d) With a conventional "punch" - and if "yes" - which size?

2) In which way do you intend to "split" in vitro "the thing" you extracted from the patients' donor area?

3) How will "the thing" you intend to extract look like at all after extraction?

4) What exactly (4a) and in which way (4b) do you intend to implant into the patients' recipient area?

5) Are you able, for example, ...

... to take such a photo from the patients' donor area so that viewers are also able to see what's going on BEYOND the tattooed area?
        These should be addressed by Dr. Nigam.

Comment

• clandestine
          • Aug 2011

Also, not cool to reveal people's personal information. ***** off with that, post reported.

Comment

• youngin
            • Nov 2010

Uh oh. Now you have his name. Although I think its not right to post that picture, it obviously was an accident. India doesn't have the same privacy rules as America, and there are thousands of Kunal Patel's there.

Comment

• Kirby_
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by youngin
              Uh oh. Now you have his name. Although I think its not right to post that picture, it obviously was an accident. India doesn't have the same privacy rules as America, and there are thousands of Kunal Patel's there.
              What's wrong with Iron Man exposing a sock puppet account scam? There's enough of those scams and shills out there, they all need exposing.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by One

And with an insult so obvious you would be sentenced to 100% and you should pay $ 1000 + costs of process. Laugh, laugh...
                hmmm, and what do you estimate how much will something like this cost...

...I mean, if you exclude the death threat?

Anyway, according to the writing and posting skills,
                I guess "G-Man13" is one of Dr. Nigam's gang - because who else could be so extremely pissed??
                Attached Files

Comment

• didi
                  • Nov 2011

Sounds like John Smith

very common name

Comment

• gc83uk
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Kirby_
                    What's wrong with Iron Man exposing a sock puppet account scam? There's enough of those scams and shills out there, they all need exposing.
                    There is nothing wrong with Iron Man exposing a sock puppet account scam, however NSN (KP) is legit, he is a regular user just like you and me who has been treated by Gho and Nigam.

Comment

• drnigams
                      • Nov 2012

GC,
                      can you please upload on TBT my 15 graft test patch study for you posted by myself at HS.
                      Can you do independent documentation for me if i mail u the pics.

Originally posted by gc83uk
                      How did it go today Dr Nigam? It's nearly 8pm your local time now, right?

When will you be uploading the photos of today's 50 grafts patch test?

Thanks

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by gc83uk
                        There is nothing wrong with Iron Man exposing a sock puppet account scam, however NSN (KP) is legit, he is a regular user just like you and me who has been treated by Gho and Nigam.
                        Are you 100% sure?

Or are you just "sure" about that, because "nsn told me that"?

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by drnigams

GC,
                          can you please upload on TBT my 15 graft test patch study for you posted by myself at HS.
                          I'm not gc, but I have just upoaded one of your HS photos ...

Test procedure cost 570 Euros and it will be performed in Holland Arashi contributed 200 Didi 50 Gc 50 Feartheloss 40 JJJrs 50-100 We are almost there:) HASCI will be instructed to harvest : 17 singles 17 doubles 17 triplets We dont mind where they gonna extract FUs from, it isnt important and they could

Comment

• gc83uk
                            • Nov 2011

Are you 100% sure?

Or are you just "sure" about that, because "nsn told me that"?
                            I am 100% sure and not just because he told me that.

It wouldn't be fair for me to state my reasons why, anything else on this matter would have to come from NSN.

Comment

• aim4hair
                              • Aug 2011

I don't think that's neversaynever cause in the image it says the guy had 2000 grafts while nsn only had 1028 as reported by dr. Nigam.
                              Anyways, i hope that's not him cause nobody deserves to have his identity revealed unless he wants to..
                              Last edited by Winston; 03-29-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• gc83uk
                                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by drnigams
                                GC,
                                Can you do independent documentation for me if i mail u the pics.
                                Dr Nigam, I'm off out now, but feel free to mail me the pics g10wtt @ yahoo.com and I'll take a look later this evening. Thanks

Comment

Working...