Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

JJJJrS ~ Hi bro,,
    Your summary of Dr Wesley's new technique is a VERY GOOD one.
    Ive seen the proof in photos during his PowerPoint presentation he had with me. I was amazed by what I had seen last May.
    The regeneration and regrowth of the donor hair areas had been very impressive. Its all still anecdotal at this point in time. I FEEL that it will PROVE to be continuous ..time will tell. The way in which he removes follicles is pivotal and then when you factor in the type of treatment added to those areas, it may be the Gold-standard that doctors will respect and use.
    Another thing for us to keep in mind, endoscopic procedures have been in place and in use 'forever' now by most surgeons.

FTL,, no worries bro, It probably will be released and available for us all next year. I cant see it taking much longer..(my guess)
    Never stop asking questions here FTL,, we all need that

Comment

• Breaking Bald
      • Aug 2012

Arista, on his website on the comparison chart between his technique and standard FUE he does not list regeneration as a possibility. If it is possible why not list it?

Comment

• Artista
        • Apr 2010

Hi Breaking.. It is still in the process of phase testing. When everything has been completed Pilofocus will announce what they are offering

Comment

• Javert
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Artista
          JJJJrS ~ Hi bro,,
          Your summary of Dr Wesley's new technique is a VERY GOOD one.
          Ive seen the proof in photos during his PowerPoint presentation he had with me. I was amazed by what I had seen last May.
          The regeneration and regrowth of the donor hair areas had been very impressive. Its all still anecdotal at this point in time. I FEEL that it will PROVE to be continuous ..time will tell. The way in which he removes follicles is pivotal and then when you factor in the type of treatment added to those areas, it may be the Gold-standard that doctors will respect and use.
          Another thing for us to keep in mind, endoscopic procedures have been in place and in use 'forever' now by most surgeons.

FTL,, no worries bro, It probably will be released and available for us all next year. I cant see it taking much longer..(my guess)
          Never stop asking questions here FTL,, we all need that
          Nice.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
            • Dec 2012

I appreciate that Artista. Also, is Dr. Wesley still planning on presenting this in October, or is he waiting now that he added another trial.

Just wondering when all of us forum members are going to be able to see what you had presented to you..

Comment

• Artista
              • Apr 2010

FTL here is what's happening... "An invitation was extended to Dr. Wesley to present the details of his scarless surgical method for hair follicle harvesting at the 2013 International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) Meeting held from October 23-27 in San Francisco, California" ( he will talk all about it there )

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                • Dec 2012

even the donor regeneration aspect?

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

I believe so

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                    • Dec 2012

awesome..I'm going to try and stay away from the forums until then..that's the next big news in my opinion.

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                      awesome..I'm going to try and stay away from the forums until then..that's the next big news in my opinion.
                      We're only 3 months away from that. Not too far away.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                        We're only 3 months away from that. Not too far away.
                        Yup, and we will know about Dr. Mwamba and Dr. Nigam's meeting by the end of September.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                          • Dec 2012

Artista, did you ever get the chance to ask Dr. Wesley about the pilofocus + smp for a "macklemore" type hairstyle for a nw6....

Comment

• Artista
                            • Apr 2010

Hi FTL.. im sorry, no I have not spoken with him as yet.
                            Life seems to get in the way at times,lol.
                            Im not sure that he would want to answer specific questions like that though.
                            I want to say to my friend Joe from Staten,,Joe hang in there bro. We are all in this together. Right FTL?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Artista
                              Hi FTL.. im sorry, no I have not spoken with him as yet.
                              Life seems to get in the way at times,lol.
                              Im not sure that he would want to answer specific questions like that though.
                              I want to say to my friend Joe from Staten,,Joe hang in there bro. We are all in this together. Right FTL?
                              I completely understand, no rush! but we definitely are, and we are all going to figure this out together.

Comment

• TheSwingingGate
                                • May 2013

I with you guys!

Comment

Working...