CB-03-01 - When will it come to market? Will it be a stand alone treatment?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Benzzro
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Dan26
    I'm not sure man, I don't really follow that site, there products are out of my price range. I do believe CB actually be injected with success. Don't quote me on it, but I've seen some talk of that being an option. With vehicles, the purpose is trying to get the molecule past the dermis (scalp skin) and too the hair root. Depending on the size of the molecule, it becomes easier/harder for the substance to penetrate the skin. CB is a bit of a tough one. If I here anything of people using it with success in the near future, I'll let you know bro!
    Thanks d00de

Comment

• Pate
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
      More or less just speculation, we don't know what the outcome will be. Better to expect the worst and hope for the best, about the only thing we can do.
      Yeah, of course it's just speculation... I certainly didn't mean to come across as one of the pessimists dragging everyone down.

However it is something we need to keep in mind because we have seen it happen before. I hope CB will be okay and survive the sale of Cosmo.

ammin, thanks for posting that e-mail. 2016 is about what we were expecting for a date of release.

Comment

• Kirby_
        • Jan 2012

Update from Cosmo, dated 25/1/13.

Comment

• chewytorch
          • Oct 2010

To anyone interested in CB, I am a member of a forum that is currently running a GB for it. Members have pitched in for testing and the results have been posted. Currently, it is at 165 per g, but, if we can get up to 150 gs, the price will drop to 105. Contact me on here if you are interested.

Comment

• jjo
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by chewytorch
            To anyone interested in CB, I am a member of a forum that is currently running a GB for it. Members have pitched in for testing and the results have been posted. Currently, it is at 165 per g, but, if we can get up to 150 gs, the price will drop to 105. Contact me on here if you are interested.

Can you give DETAILED information on CB

What products are needed to make the mixture?

Where to buy them from?

Step by step on how to mix them?

thanks

Comment

• Dan26
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by jjo
              Can you give DETAILED information on CB

What products are needed to make the mixture?

Where to buy them from?

Step by step on how to mix them?

thanks
              There are multiple different vehicles people will be trying...DMI/DMSO, Olelyl Alchohol/PG (used in Cosmo trials), injecting with a saline solution, Cosmo cream, modified cosmo cream etc...

PS check your wall man

Comment

• hellouser
                • May 2012

There are multiple different vehicles people will be trying...DMI/DMSO, Olelyl Alchohol/PG (used in Cosmo trials), injecting with a saline solution, Cosmo cream, modified cosmo cream etc...

PS check your wall man
                Whats the best vehicle for it? Would it still be more effective than RU if CB were to be mixed with isopropanol and PG (70%/30% ratio)?

Comment

• Dan26
                  • Jul 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                  Whats the best vehicle for it? Would it still be more effective than RU if CB were to be mixed with isopropanol and PG (70%/30% ratio)?
                  All we really know from Cosmo is that they have decided to trial an anhydrous vehicle at a 5% concentration. People think it may be an Olelyl Alchohol / PG solution, but we wont really be sure until Cosmo releases it. Pretty sure Isopropanal/PG would not work at all. It's a big ass molecule! I'm trying it with DMI/DMSO as they are unreal for penetration, but again, none of us will really know until we try and we see everyone results from all the different vehicles

If we get it working properly, it should outperform fin and RU. When they used it with iontopheresis I think only once or twice a week, the results were impressive.

Comment

• jjo
                    • Oct 2011

All we really know from Cosmo is that they have decided to trial an anhydrous vehicle at a 5% concentration. People think it may be an Olelyl Alchohol / PG solution, but we wont really be sure until Cosmo releases it. Pretty sure Isopropanal/PG would not work at all. It's a big ass molecule! I'm trying it with DMI/DMSO as they are unreal for penetration, but again, none of us will really know until we try and we see everyone results from all the different vehicles

If we get it working properly, it should outperform fin and RU. When they used it with iontopheresis I think only once or twice a week, the results were impressive.

How long have you been trying CB with DMNI/DMSO?
                    How's it going?

Comment

• jjo
                      • Oct 2011

what is DMI/DMSO and how do you mix it?

Comment

• aim4hair
                        • Aug 2011

About time somebody step up and plan to make a topical DHT inhibitor!!

Comment

• Dan26
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by jjo
                          what is DMI/DMSO and how do you mix it?
                          havn't started yet, will be in the coming weeks...ill give updates!

Comment

• baldy1990
                            • Jan 2013

Ok sentiments win logic eh.I should make a special thread about this but i'll just post it here.Please read and if you can answer

1)The cure thing is it new or we were always listening that we will have a cure in a few years and never have it,maybe members that are searching for a solution for years or decades can answer this

2)There is a good reason why you'll not have it,Hair transplant companies will have a great damage!So even if they find the cure ,it will not be released in the market,think about it

3)Can you imagine that we will not have balds?if you were out of this,you would say nohh.

4)All these dates you give ,why you give them?i tend to believe that the dates estimations are garbage.And all these new treatments if they will actually work and be released,will not be safe for you at least until they will be in the market a 10 year period,so if you say 2015,think about that they will be widely used and they will be a safe treatment in 2025.So they will be still a great risk in 2015

5)I wish i could have the lost hair back but i'm just dreaming and we all do,nature has decided to make us like this,i hope we'll have the cure but we will always have the problem and our life will end up putting shit in our heads and taking risky pills to deny what nature gave us.All of us will have a bad quality of life or a miserable cause we will never be able to accept it ,on the other hand they are plenty of dudes that they just accept themselves the way they are and move on with their lives,caring about other things.In the end the winners are they ones that they have just accepted it

Comment

• Jairus
                              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Pate
                              Yep! I'd even say the Big 4:

HSC every 6-12 weeks for 1-2 years
                              CB twice a week
                              Nizoral twice a week
                              Bimatoprost once a day

It mightn't be a cure but it will crap all over what we have today.
                              Histogen every 6 weeks??? Surely not. Would these injections be administered by a local GP or will we have to travel?

Also will Aderans not work better than CB?

Comment

• baldesswonder
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by aim4hair
                                About time somebody step up and plan to make a topical DHT inhibitor!!
                                just grind up propecia/proscar tablets like I do and add to shampoo

Comment

Working...