RU is working wonders on Hairloss Help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maradona
    • Nov 2011

Hey guys RU works, if you have short hair please rest assured that you will get max out of yours.

I would strongly advise you do not go past 100mg per day.

50mg/ml you can cover nw6 area. I would like you guys to go to 50mg/ml first for a few months and not risk with too much RU. I found out you don't have to rub it in just let it drip in your scalp, at least with this solution.

Neversaynever, I am sorry that you did not get your RU bro but that's what happens with customs all the time.

Good luck guys.

Comment

• neversaynever
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
      Hey guys RU works, if you have short hair please rest assured that you will get max out of yours.

50mg/ml you can cover nw6 area. I would like you guys to go to 50mg/ml first for a few months and not risk with too much RU. I found out you don't have to rub it in just let it drip in your scalp, at least with this solution.

Neversaynever, I am sorry that you did not get your RU bro but that's what happens with customs all the time.

Good luck guys.
      If it was customs why does it only say AHK copper on the contents list? And why take the KB? Maybe they got confused coz i ordered RU + KB, and later I ordered copper. has your shedding stopped?

Comment

• cleverusername
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by neversaynever
        If it was customs why does it only say AHK copper on the contents list? And why take the KB? Maybe they got confused coz i ordered RU + KB, and later I ordered copper. has your shedding stopped?
        Just curious, what % AHK did you buy?

Comment

• neversaynever
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by cleverusername
          Just curious, what % AHK did you buy?
          2.5%. I thought i bought 5%, but aparently not. I guess im not going to get my RU, theyre not responding to my emails. So its fin for me!

Comment

• Jazz1
            Inactive
            • Aug 2012

Good luck guys.
            I have a question how much MG is 5% RU solution? It deffinatly works as it cut off my manhood over night but seems to strong at this dose, I'm back to using 0.25 mg genhair fenesteride spray until my manhood goes back normal when I was on 1mg propecia last week. Iv stopped RU as it seems very strong for now,...

Comment

• neversaynever
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
              I have a question how much MG is 5% RU solution? It deffinatly works as it cut off my manhood over night but seems to strong at this dose, I'm back to using 0.25 mg genhair fenesteride spray until my manhood goes back normal when I was on 1mg propecia last week. Iv stopped RU as it seems very strong for now,...
              50mg per ml. How many ml were you using?

Comment

• Jazz1
                Inactive
                • Aug 2012

50mg per ml. How many ml were you using?
                I just used 1ml and next day I had floppy erection, it works but seems very strong....

Comment

• Maradona
                  • Nov 2011

Hi guys I did reduced my shedding all over top with RU for 4 days or so but it's still very thick I don't know the point of using it there. I am mostly concerned with preserving my hair until future treatments come out. RU is just a topical fin. It's not something I want to be on for life.

Because of the above I am using it only in areas of greater loss which is my hairline only. If you are concerned with the lack of success stories then visit hairlosshelp.com.

It's a better place for experimental discussion.

I'm not really liking this forum too much after reading so much made up stuff against those who want to see an improvement in the HT industry so i may not be as active.

You can contact me in my email for any other questions. I may pop up from time to time here:

maradonapele1990@gmail.com

I am also investigating other treatments besides RU and will let you know in the future if it's worth the trouble.

I'll be the spanish/portuguese forums.

Good luck.

Comment

• Jazz1
                    Inactive
                    • Aug 2012

Hi guys I did reduced my shedding all over top with RU for 4 days or so but it's still very thick I don't know the point of using it there. I am mostly concerned with preserving my hair until future treatments come out. RU is just a topical fin. It's not something I want to be on for life.

Because of the above I am using it only in areas of greater loss which is my hairline only. If you are concerned with the lack of success stories then visit hairlosshelp.com.

I'm not really liking this forum too much after reading so much made up stuff against those who want to see an improvement in the HT industry so i may not be as active.

You can contact me in my email for any other questions. I may pop up from time to time here:

I am also investigating other treatments besides RU and will let you know in the future if it's worth the trouble.

Good luck.
                    No, lol you can't leave.

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Good luck.
                      Damn! Please stay! LOL, you seemed to be one of the guys with the greatest technical knowledge on HST with Gho!

Comment

• Jazz1
                        Inactive
                        • Aug 2012

Anybody in the uk interested in buying my 10g RU I bought from Ontario chemicals for 170? I haven't used any and it's in my fridge I payed 230 plus shipping for this last week all paper work included collection only I'm in London, also I'd sell one bottle of my 5% RU solution for 40 pounds as I want to order their 1% RU instead, anyone interested collection only in London?

Comment

• Jazz1
                          Inactive
                          • Aug 2012

Oh and if anyone takes the RU powder il give two free bottles of propylene Glycol, is 100% legit not even opened since receiving, reason I'm selling is I'm happy with MPB treatments premixed.

Comment

• neversaynever
                            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
                            Anybody in the uk interested in buying my 10g RU I bought from Ontario chemicals for 170? I haven't used any and it's in my fridge I payed 230 plus shipping for this last week all paper work included collection only I'm in London, also I'd sell one bottle of my 5% RU solution for 40 pounds as I want to order their 1% RU instead, anyone interested collection only in London?
                            Hmmm im in London

Comment

• neversaynever
                              • Dec 2011

Good luck.
                              Any sides? How much hair are you shedding now?

I plan on leaving the forums once i start my regimen. Come back man!

Comment

• Jazz1
                                Inactive
                                • Aug 2012

Hmmm im in London
                                I'm near heathrow so if your interested let me know everything is legit and not used you can test it. I'm ordering the 1% RU solution just got email replied maybe I should of started on the lower dosage first.

Comment

Working...