RU is working wonders on Hairloss Help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpm
    • Nov 2011

how come things like fluridil (Eucapil) can be marketed and sold without trails (not that I know of) and RU and CB all have to have like 5+ years of trails....

Comment

• jpm
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by jpm
      how come things like fluridil (Eucapil) can be marketed and sold without trails (not that I know of) and RU and CB all have to have like 5+ years of trails....
      TRIALS!!! Damn predictive text!

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by 2020
        3) there are no RELIABLE RU suppliers... a lot of the time they send you "fake" RU

RU58841-Myristate (RUM)

RU58841 Premixed (Coming Soon)

EDIT: Well, someone over here should be trying this..

Comment

• jpm
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
          still dubious if it will be legit and not just take your money and give you something else...i have no way of testing whether it is RUM or not!

Comment

• Pate
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by jpm
            Eucapil is getting marketed under special EU laws that allow it to be treated as a cosmetic, not a drug.

If they wanted to market it in the US I'm pretty sure they'd have to undergo trials to prove both safety and efficacy.

CB won't be out for a while, but it is moving along steadily, which is exciting. It seems to be the only new anti-androgen actually being actively developed. Even ASC-J9 seems to have dropped off the radar.

Should get a CB update pretty soon because the Cosmo half-year results are coming up in about 5 weeks' time.

Comment

• lilpauly
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Pate
              Eucapil is getting marketed under special EU laws that allow it to be treated as a cosmetic, not a drug.

If they wanted to market it in the US I'm pretty sure they'd have to undergo trials to prove both safety and efficacy.

CB won't be out for a while, but it is moving along steadily, which is exciting. It seems to be the only new anti-androgen actually being actively developed. Even ASC-J9 seems to have dropped off the radar.

Should get a CB update pretty soon because the Cosmo half-year results are coming up in about 5 weeks' time.
              my regimen: august2012
              NEOSH101: 7
              OC000459: 7
              Equol: 7
              fin:7:
              dut:7
              proxiphen:2
              cb-03-01: 2
              asc j9:7
              minox:7
              Bimatoprost:7
              AHK-CU: 7
              SWAMI RAMDEV PATANJALI KESH KANTI HAIR CLEANSER SHAMPOO,Herbal Chumket Hair Re-Growth Shampoorevita shampoo, , SBM Pure Leaf Juice Shampoo(Thiruthaali,swanson hair revitaling formula,msm, garlic pills, mens vitamin,bhringaraj oil Silica complex, glutathione, blck caster oil,garlic pills, aloe vera, almond oil, sesa oil,parachute ayur vedic hair oil.
              my goal is to attack hairloss from every anlge! this is my regimen going forward. i have had some success. i have gained .5 norwood and i have restored my hair density. my goal is to be a nw1 by october. in janurary i might get a fue. ihere are my results so far. i recenlty added asc and the resu;ts have been good
              http://immortalhair.forumandco...2p45-hairline-regrowth

Comment

• clandestine
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by lilpauly
                my regimen: august2012
                NEOSH101: 7
                OC000459: 7
                Equol: 7
                fin:7:
                dut:7
                proxiphen:2
                cb-03-01: 2
                asc j9:7
                minox:7
                Bimatoprost:7
                AHK-CU: 7
                Where in gods name are you buying all these from? How do you acquire these products?

Comment

• Conpecia
                  • Sep 2011

Where in gods name are you buying all these from? How do you acquire these products?
                  I'd also like to know.

Edit: it says August 2012. Perhaps it's a wishlist for a future regimen?

Comment

• lilpauly
                    • Feb 2012

NEOSH101 i'm having indian source produce it and will be avail in august. OC000459 should actually be avil before august. everything else i'm currently using.

Comment

• clandestine
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by lilpauly
                      NEOSH101 i'm having indian source produce it and will be avail in august. OC000459 should actually be avil before august. everything else i'm currently using.
                      You didn't answer my question; where did you buy 'everything else' from? Online? If so, where specifically?

Cheers

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                        • Nov 2011

You didn't answer my question; where did you buy 'everything else' from? Online? If so, where specifically?

Cheers
                        More to the point how the **** does he find the time to apply all of that?

Comment

• lilpauly
                          • Feb 2012

Cheers
                          i bought if everything in a group buy. i buy in bulk i have a 1 or 2 year supply of everything!. asc j9 was kane and tested to be 99.999 pure. u can get ahk from mpbtreatments.com or immortal hair. ru either from kane mpbtreatments. proxiphen from dr proctor.

Comment

• lilpauly
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
                            More to the point how the **** does he find the time to apply all of that?
                            i only apply cb-03-01 & proxiphen 2x week

Comment

• clandestine
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by neuron
                              just cant understand why it isnt on the market.. i mean if it worked as well for everyone as it does for me.. its basically a cure for hairloss..

Question; What is kane? Who is kane? What does it mean when someone says they got RU from kane?

Comment

• jpm
                                • Nov 2011

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...&enterthread=y

Question; What is kane? Who is kane? What does it mean when someone says they got RU from kane?
                                I think he's a contact at one of these chemical companies.

Comment

Working...