Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan26
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by neversaynever
    mpbtreatments said they stopped development of neosh101 because they are not sure about its safety profile. Which is kinda nice to hear....
    They don't 'develop' anything. They are a middle man, and what they sell is marked up by hundreds of percent.

Comment

• lilpauly
      • Feb 2012

now if it something about are health i wish they could provide details. i'm currently using it and so are countless others. we were going to purchase psi from mpbtreats but delays, etc made us look for other sources! btw if the results with labpe are not awesome! then i have no problem calling them out as well.

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Dan26
        Ya you can get it. Seen someone who got solid results on it recently.
        Link please?

Comment

• Dan26
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Jazz1
          Link please?
          You know where bro :P

Comment

• Jazz1
            Inactive
            • Aug 2012

You know where bro :P
            Lol what's the other name for this neosh stuff? I told these guys buy from group buy its much cheaper

Comment

• Wiffle
              • Nov 2012

How do we know whether topical RU is transient/local rather than systemic/global in its effects. If there is any chance of the latter, this stuff could be quite harmful.

Comment

• Wiffle
                • Nov 2012

Can anyone point to studies as to whether topical application/action is local and transient?

Also, why did the French company stop after Phase II trials? Why not keep going?

How is Myristate RU superior?

Comment

• Dan26
                  • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Wiffle
                  Can anyone point to studies as to whether topical application/action is local and transient?

Also, why did the French company stop after Phase II trials? Why not keep going?

How is Myristate RU superior?
                  I'l try and find the studies and post it later. I'm not sure why the French company stopped. I imagine the solution just has no commercial marketability. As it stands now, the best way to use RU is periodically making small patches (every couple weeks of months), to ensure stability. Same goes for minoxidle sulphate, it just isn't stable for long, and doesn't make sense as a commercial product.

I know there is a small amount of systemic absorption, as some users experience small androgen-related side effects. The best thing to do would be start small (maybe 50mg a day) and see how your body reacts. I haven't seen many people who use it in small doses complain, some even use 100's of mg and have no problems, but others have gotten sides from high doses, which went away at lower doses.

CB-03-01 seems better though, very low risk for sides.

Comment

• Wiffle
                    • Nov 2012

I'l try and find the studies and post it later. I'm not sure why the French company stopped. I imagine the solution just has no commercial marketability. As it stands now, the best way to use RU is periodically making small patches (every couple weeks of months), to ensure stability. Same goes for minoxidle sulphate, it just isn't stable for long, and doesn't make sense as a commercial product.

I know there is a small amount of systemic absorption, as some users experience small androgen-related side effects. The best thing to do would be start small (maybe 50mg a day) and see how your body reacts. I haven't seen many people who use it in small doses complain, some even use 100's of mg and have no problems, but others have gotten sides from high doses, which went away at lower doses.

CB-03-01 seems better though, very low risk for sides.
                    Thanks Dan26!

I was under the impression that CB-03-01 was quite a ways away? Or can we get it off label?

Hard to believe if RU was effective that they'd abandon it - there's got to be some way of keeping it "fresh"

Comment

• Dan26
                      • Jul 2012

Thanks Dan26!

I was under the impression that CB-03-01 was quite a ways away? Or can we get it off label?

Hard to believe if RU was effective that they'd abandon it - there's got to be some way of keeping it "fresh"
                      It is a ways away, but anything is possible! There is a group buy coming up for it in the near future, I am definitely trying it.
                      I have to revisit some of the studies I can't remember exactly what kind of results they were having in the trials. But anecdotal evidence form people who have tried it from trusted suppliers seems to be pretty good.

Comment

• Wiffle
                        • Nov 2012

It is a ways away, but anything is possible!
                        Well, for one thing, if the Acne application is cleared by the FDA, I wonder if we can use that preparation on our heads? LOL?

Comment

• Dan26
                          • Jul 2012

Well, for one thing, if the Acne application is cleared by the FDA, I wonder if we can use that preparation on our heads? LOL?
                          Hmm, not sure how effective that would be. The problem people have had with CB who get it off label, is finding a suitable vehicle that gets it to the hair follicles. It is a big ass molecule! Personally, I am going to micro-inject it. Best way to get it past the dermis Others who are not micro-injecting will be using a new vehicle though, we'll see how that goes lol

It was injected subcutaneously in rats with no adverse effects and actually applied through iontophoresis on humans with success.

"The study results show that CB-03-01, applied to the scalp through iontophoresis, was more effective than cyproterone-acetate and 17alpha-estradiol in the improvement of the follicular density, the hair shaft diameter, the pull test, and in reducing sebaceous gland size and, as a consequence, sebum production."

*Of course, something like RU would be NOT be a good idea for injections. But CB has an impressive safety profile!

Comment

• Wiffle
                            • Nov 2012

Hmm, not sure how effective that would be. The problem people have had with CB who get it off label, is finding a suitable vehicle that gets it to the hair follicles. It is a big ass molecule! Personally, I am going to micro-inject it. Best way to get it past the dermis Others who are not micro-injecting will be using a new vehicle though, we'll see how that goes lol

It was injected subcutaneously in rats with no adverse effects and actually applied through iontophoresis on humans with success.

"The study results show that CB-03-01, applied to the scalp through iontophoresis, was more effective than cyproterone-acetate and 17alpha-estradiol in the improvement of the follicular density, the hair shaft diameter, the pull test, and in reducing sebaceous gland size and, as a consequence, sebum production."

*Of course, something like RU would be NOT be a good idea for injections. But CB has an impressive safety profile!

That all makes sense - thanks!

I hope this is okay to ask here....are peeps getting their hands on some preparation of CB-03-01 now? OR are they anticipating a European release or something?

Comment

• Dan26
                              • Jul 2012

That all makes sense - thanks!

I hope this is okay to ask here....are peeps getting their hands on some preparation of CB-03-01 now? OR are they anticipating a European release or something?
                              Check your wall mate

Comment

• neversaynever
                                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by lilpauly
                                now if it something about are health i wish they could provide details. i'm currently using it and so are countless others. we were going to purchase psi from mpbtreats but delays, etc made us look for other sources! btw if the results with labpe are not awesome! then i have no problem calling them out as well.
                                Wasnt it linked to alzeihmers disease or something like that? Im not sure. There was a study about it. And then i read somewhere that the study was wrong. Confusing.

Neosh sounds very interesting, and had a mode of oepration unlike any other peptide or drug....

Mpbtreatments politics aside. Any useful info on neosh would be nice...

Plus, if anyone on a secret forum somewhere is getting results, please share....

Comment

Working...